The revenge

He sold me for a few drugs[HIATUS]

The hazel pairs squinting. She is most likely speechless the moment Joon said 'I'm Sorry'.She believe that whatever spoken by a drunk person is what they really means inside.That's why.She observe each confession from this half-conscious guy.

 

Joon's flashback

 

"Omma, what is this place? O.R.P.H.A.N.A.G.E??"Joon who was only 8 and yet never attend a school had his tongue twisted by the word hanging on the gateway.

The mom heavily brought her pitiful son into the old building.

"Hello little girl, do you know where is Mrs.Joo's room" She asked for the principal of the orphanage randomly to the passing adorable girl about her 7.

"Hi aunty, oh sure.She's there in the room" The girl smiled at Joon who cowardly stood behind his mom.

After got into the room and talk something serious about this and that while Joon sat on the bench outside, she finally out and hold him tight.

"Omma, can we go home now? I'm hungry" He pouted and tugged the shabby shirt of his mom.

"Adeul-aa(my son)" She gently patted the pure black-haired head "You hungry? Ok dear, let's go, I'll take you to the place where you can have your meal on time starting from today. Ne?? She appeased him while they heading to the dining hall of the average orphanage.

"Omma, where are you going? Let's eat together" Joon stopped stuffing the full mouth as he realized his mom was going up to somewhere.

"Oh~Just enjoy your food son, Omma want to go to toilet. I'm not going to take long" The smiles she put on was so pale.

He lightly nodded and continue munching.The face beams to every food he ate. Several minutes passed, few hours rolled by, even days, weeks and months.Years also passed, there's still no sign of his mom would coming out from the toilet.

"Omma, I'm waiting for you" There was no day that he didn't mumbled to these ever since the unforgettable moment.

 

_____________________________________________End of flashback_____________________________________________

 

 

"...They said life is fun but why I experience none of them?? They are all liar! liar! Hhahaa~HhhAAhaa~~" He hits the rock head on the table repeatedly, catching other's customer attention on him.

"Yah! Stop it! pull yourself together.Aishh, this crazy fella." Jiyeon taps his shoulder, shaking him.

"You! Park Jiyeon! Don't you realize how cruel this world? It is better to die than living this life.What a freak me! Hehehe~Everyone!! How much of you had ever live in an orphanage? Put up your hand.Put it up!! I want to count how many of you could live your life happily" He stands wobbling and shout out loud.

To their eyes, he is completely insane but the real, he is trying hard to express the dark past of his tortured life.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈

 

The unwelcome day finally arrives, every details was set wisely and grandly at least to everyone that participating the wedding except Joon.

'Oppa, this is me, Reiko. All was set up here. Guests also filled the ballroom. It is just you who are not here yet. I believe you will come. I'm waiting' This simple text has make it to bring him to the ceremony of them. It is quite incredible isn't it ?

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈

 

A long waiting seems worth it to Reiko and the gathering crowd including Shin as the massive main doors slightly open and a shadow of Joon entering. All eyes following him, accompanied by rounds of applause to the red carpet extended long forward to where Reiko is standing fully dressed in a long white mesmerizing gown.

Something is not right in the middle, he deflects himself to the emcee instead of the bride. Boldly he grabs the microphone and speaks "Firstly, I would like to apologize. Not because I'm late. It is because I'm going to call off this wedding. Actually, I'm married to someone else and she is in here..Honey, please steps forward" 

Suprisingly Jiyeon is really there, she do as ordered, walking uneasily towards Joon. Just what a deal she had made with Joon before to have them doing this on plan.Plan of revenge to be straight.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈

 

"Jiyeon?!" DooJoon blinks twice to what's right on his sight. He leans forward, passing the crowd to see her closely.The longing heart immediately crumble into pieces as the smile face of Jiyeon clearly seen up close from a distant he stand rooted to the floor.It is true that he impatiently hopes to find her but never wish to meet her through this absurd way."What?! You married? So, you leave me for this rich guy? I never thought you would sacrifice your pride over money. Seems like I underestimate you. Thanks Jiyeon..for let me down" He sadly said in the crying soul and leave after turns to see her for the last time.