Please spare me~!

He sold me for a few drugs[HIATUS]

"HEy! what you got this time?" 

"Emm.." 
shrugs his head " can I just have it with 2500?"

Smirks throwed "You must be kidding me man!~" "I'm doing business here!"

"But this is all I got. I promise to pay the rest soon.Just give me that first ! " keeps sniffing and desperately asks for the fatal dust.

"hmm..." tapping his chin "What about a deal? Give me your daughter and you'll have it free for everyday.Sounds great??"

"........." sniffing heavily "...Wait for me here" gutturally ordered and left the jerk.

 

"Ouch! Appa! Its hurt" Jiyeon groans a little to the pain of her wrist being grabbed. 

"Keep your mouth shut when we reach there! I don't have much time" as he sniffs in every pace towards the pub.

"Where are we going?! Appa!~ Answer me!" she keeps asking and struggling with the grip.She feel the wrongs here and there but the grip is so tight for a girl like her.

He ignores his daughter and speeds walking.All he can think about now is the that conquer his world.The possesion is really something on him right now.He can't even have a right thought as those s keeps ruining his every single living cell and the mindless brain as well.

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈ 

 

"Where's her?" the jerk arrogantly speaks.

"Give me that thing first ! I can't bear any longer! Please!~" The heartless dad keeps urging the jerk.

"Where's her?!!" the jerk finally raise the hoarse voice."Don't play fool with me !"

"She's there,in the room" He points out to the red door not far from where they standing.

"Good Job! Here you go. Take this and get lost from my sight ! Eever~!" with cynical smile on his face, he chase him.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ 

Jiyeon can't stop thinking of whats really happening outside.All she can do is keeps praying since the door was locked from outside.She is very afraid of what coming her way next as she keeps waiting and waiting.Here in this room under the dim light, she sits on the luxury cozy couch.The table in front her extended  along with the branch of the couch.The top of it filled with standard wine glasses and a bottle of champagne just like in other sub room facilitate in every pub.The hazel pairs of this tiny girl wandering around the room,checks for every single possible reason of why she was dragged by her dad here.Sorts of thought hits her mind insistenly until she startled by the unlocked door."Appa!"She calls before clearly see who's behind it.

As the door pushed, a figure of a man in black suits get into her sight. "Appa?"Jiyeon blinks her eyes once and twice as the man locks the door behind him and approaching her.When he come closer her, the image of him clearly seen, the anonymous man is Lee Joon.The second owner of this pub after his father."You're not my dad! Where's him? Who are you?! Appa!! Appa!!" She screams out and slowly crawls backward but unfortunately stuck at the end of the couch.

"Sshh~~Calm down pretty, I'm here" The Jerk sounds evil when he leans closest to her and put the index finger on Jiyeon's cold lips signaling her to be quite.

She calls for help "Appa! Appa! Help me!~Help me~Appa~!! Don't leave me here! Appa~~~!" she is crying for her dad but what to do? Seems her screams doesn't go anywhere instead reflected back into the sound-proofed room.She don't know what else to do but then come out with a conclusion to fight him back.At least give a try.

"Wow! Sorry, I underestimate you.Looks like you have gut not like your useless dad.Ha-Haha~~and do you think with that you can run away from me? You are wrong my dear" Leejoon let the innocent girl kicks him back and forth as if it is nothing to bother with.The strength of a man obviously needs two women for less to have a fair fight though.He now enjoy teasing her to the max as he purposely let the last kick lands on his chest and pins her hands to the top of the couch.Thats the end of their fight."Hey beauty~~listen! From now on and afterwards, you-are-mine!" "Hahahaha~~~m-mine.Yes!Mine!~hahhaa"

Jiyeon's face is now pale; frighten to death knowing that there's no one to be her hero for this long night.She is completely motionless when the man's legs was pressed on hers."Please let me off~~L-let me off s-s-sirr..I have nothing to do with you"

"Shut up!Hmm..where should I start with?" "..Will you marry me? Aishh, no-not like that, hmm..Will you be mine?!hahahhaa~" He starts fooling around like mad while the flirty hand keeps playing with her blonde short hair sends the mesmerizing scent in every and unluckily he love it much,enough to make him leans even closer to her petite body.

"..Don't touch me! Don't touch me~!!...I beg you s-sir" with shaken voice, she begging again and hopes it would be the last when she feels like being treated no different with those outside.

"Hah-Haha-Hahahahhaa~~" she was ridiculed.Again.

 

After a whole time holding it inside, she finally break down.The tiny heart scatter into million pieces thinking of how cruel her dad on her.For a 15 years old girl like her,the pain is very unbearable, she had endured everything for her dad and even accept the humiliation of having a drug addict father.Tears streaming down her rosy cheeks.Jiyeon don't care anymore about the monster on her and just go deeper into her emotion.Whenever she feels insecure,she always wish that her mom still alive and be there for her.

"H-hey~" Leejoon shows a bit care in his voice and suddenly pulls those wicked fingers from wandering around her body when another hand on her flawless neck traces the falling tears.He about to shed those drops but then stop in the middle when he suddenly find it wrong. He then slowly back off and quickly walks out ; leave her locked in the room.