AWKWARD

He sold me for a few drugs[HIATUS]

 

Joon straight to the main office after got a call.

“What’s the matter?” Joon asks expressionless as he walks through the opened door.

There is his father, Lee Shin, standing still, stares out of the windows facing the busy streets. “Have a sit” He ordered and sits on the Lorenzo’s product.

Joon stay silent, waiting for another words to be let out from him.

“Here. Take a look. We hit the jackpot!” Shin excitedly states and hands out a file to Joon.

He goes through the content and slams the file onto the table, have some of the sheets spread everywhere. “What do you think you are doing?!! You may ordered me around 5 years ago but not anymore from now on? And don’t ever dream to arrange my life. I know what I’m doing. Stop brings others into your black hole” He really mad with his father a.k.a boss of the whole night clubs in Seoul and stomps out from the heating room.

“This brat!!” Shin grumbles, throws his back to the couch.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈

 

Doojoon stop by Jiyeon’s house on his way back from school.

“Jiyeon-aa~Jiyeon-aa~~this is Joon” he keeps knocking until the Korean style door slided apart.

“Jiyeon is not home” Myung Shik, her dad reply and close the door.

“Wait~! Ahjusshi !” “Ahjusshi ! She should be home by now. Where did she go?” He is a bit curious of the senseless answer given by the drug addict.

“I said she’s not here. Don’t you get it?! Go away! Go!” He insists and about to close back the door when Doojoon barge into the house.

“Jiyeon-aa! Jiyeon-aa! “He runs into every room and look for her.

“Hey! Get out!~ This kid ! See, I told you she’s not here.” He speaks sarcastically, his look obviously shows he knew it.

Doojoon lost his temper and attack by the uncle’s collar “You must be hiding something. Tell me where did you take her to?! Tell me!!!” Doojoon don’t care if people look bad at him because of his rudeness as long as he know where’s Jiyeon. That is how important she is to his life.

“I-Don’t-Know” Myung shik made himself clear.

Doojoon slowly let off the collar and soon leave through the gathering crowd outside who starts talking bad about the scene they witness.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦            

 

“I~yah~~~” Jiyeon yawns and stretching out her arms with her eyes still shut. She then sniffs here and there to the sweet scent that strikes her nose. “What with this smell?”. Her hands also trace the weird comfortness of the things she slept onto. As she loosens her eyelids, those hazel pair wide opens as they strolling around the room. She is probably in the princess room with a perfect touch and details in everything inside it. Even the bed she sleeps on is a queen size. Suddenly, last night scene knocks her out makes her quickly checks over clothes on her body.

“Don’t worry. I don’t do anything. Yet” Out of nowhere, Joon plainly said while leaning against the door frame with both hands in the pockets.

Startled by the voice, she lifts up her head. As soon as she did, figure of the last night ert pollutes her sight.”….” Jiyeon goes blank and slaps her face right and left hopes that all of the things happen starting from last night is just a part of her nightmare.

“You are not dreaming...hurry, wash up and follow me downstairs. If you want to get change, there are clothes in the cupboard” He commands.

“I don’t want!! I want go back home!! Let me off! “She seems fully charged from her sleep.

“Keep your mouth shut, I don’t have time to argue with you. Just do as ordered while I’m being nice.” He then leaves the door closed.

“Nice my !!” She whimpers, full of hatred. “Aishh !! Is there really nothing I can do to run?” she wandering around the room and scrutinize the porcelains placed on the antique table.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈

 

“Who’s that girl upstairs? Could it be your…” Shin asks Joon about the girl he brings back home last night.

“Can you just eat?” He crosses Shin’s words. Fed up of his bothersome father, he put back the spoon and all and leaves him dumbfounded at the tremendous dining table.

“Yah!! Where are you going? How dare you speak like that to your dad?! This kid seriously driving me crazy! Arghh!” stress overflowing inside him.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈

 

“What taking so long? “ Joon frowns and mumbles to himself, stands facing the door of her room. After a long waiting outside, he opens the door and look around for her.

Just then, he hears the sound of water coming out from the shower and slowly gets near to the bathroom and peak inside. Something is not right. There’s not even her shadow behind the tub curtains and again, he scanning through the room. This time, he spots fingers trembling on the edge of the windows and run towards it.

“Urgh~urgh~”Jiyeon groaning and panting heavily. Back then, she tried to escape through it but instantly change her mind when she finds it harder than its look.

“Are you crazy??!!”Joon grabs her wrists tight and struggles to lift her up back into the room. ”Hold on to me!”