You must have no heart !!

He sold me for a few drugs[HIATUS]

 

“Ouch!"Jiyeon stumbles by the ledge, accidentally  fall into Joon's muscled arms, have her waist wrapped by them.

"....." silent takes place before Jiyeon wisely break them apart, push him hard."ert !! Back off from me !" 

"Jaishh! This crazy girl" He don't talk much but just drags her out from the mansion-like house, they left with his official girlfriend, the black stunning Audi R8.

She spellbound by inside outside of the branded car. Very first time in her life to watch posh things like this right in front of her eyes and never crossed her mind to even get a chance to ride it like how it's going on right now."This is not fair! How come this ert ahjusshi can be this rich while me,still suffer the poverty.Really not fair!" She enviously whispers to herself with her sight on the road coming and pass by as the incredibly fast Audi speeding down the highway.

"Get your off~" Joon unfeelingly boss her as he get it parked at the basement of a grand condominium.

Jiyeon refuses to get down "What actually do you want from me?! I have nothing to give you.Please let me off."

"No.You're wrong my baby" He suddenly soften his voice, leans towards her ears."Do you want to get down by yourself or I'll make you do it?" He  deepen the voice.

She madly bites her bottom lip and get out from the car followed by Joon.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈

 

Joon leads their way into one of the exclusive block among those plenty aligned along the red carpeted hallway.

She just follow quietly.Everything that comes in her sight wonders her.

"Come inside.I guess you don't have any clue of why I take you here.Yea, likes what on your head right now.You'll be leaving here.Heaven isn't? Haha~But not for free.Since I bought you, you-are-MINE.You know what's it mean right?"

"B-bought?" she says unevenly."Do you mean.." She can't believe of what echoes through her earpiece just now.The fact that she can't ever deny.

"Yup.Your fa--ther.But don't mess too much..Here, you don't have to be poor and all anymore.You just have to serve me with everything.Thats all.Pretty worth right?" He offers and gently caress the flawless complexion."You don't have to worry about your useless father.In his life, you are no-thing and the drugs is every-thing.You should thanks me, this good guy, to bring you all the way here.If not, I can't imagine where will he throw you soon.Still wanna go home?" He assures with the hand still over her face, begins to go down her neck.

The glassy eyes let those collected tears rolling down her cheeks.No words can describes how bad she feels to have her dad sacrifice her only for those s.Now, she loses everything.In her sobs, the memory of years ago comes to mind; precious moments where she owns a happy family that she thought could last ever after but she was wrong."Stop it.Don't you feel disgusting to do this with a girl who's only 15?!!" she push away the greedy hands that is on their way ing her dress.

"No my dear.5 years gap is not that bad" He seducely whispers and hold her closer as another hand locks the door behind. 

She starts sobbing and its getting louder as the pain keeps striking the pitiful heart.She roughly hits the broad chest in front her repeatedly, release the rage and slowly fall onto her feet.No more strength left inside, despair builds little by little.

Again, the thought of his little sister flashes through his mind whenever he heard the cries.He really can't help it.The running fingers pulled away.He runs out, leave her locked inside the condo."Damn it! Why?!" The  steering being hit twice before the Audi thresh out from the building.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈

 

"Why this place?" Joon asks his father as he take a sit besides him."Who's coming?" He throws another question when he spots another three plates properly arranged on the table full of dishes deliciously rounded in the middle.

"You'll know soon and please behave yourself.This is not a joke" Shin demands in his answer.

Not so long waiting, finally the door been slide.Joon look closely as the first guest make his entrance.A tough Japanese man in black suits formally greets them followed by his wife and daughter.".....just  call me Yamamoto.This is my wife, Mutsuko and your prospective daughter-in-law, Reika. Joon's eyes goggled to the last sentence.

"Dad ! What is this?!" With a fist clenched tight below the table, Joon angrily whispers to Shin and randomly faked a smile, greets the Yakuza family.

"Don't you try to humiliate me here. Just stay if you want to see the world tomorrow." He threaten in the murmur.

Like a family gathering even it is the first meeting, they chatting around, tighten the bonds.But exclude Joon who's desperately acting from head to toe.He also forced to treat Reika nicely and the bad thing is she seems interested to him.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ 

 

Its almost midnight, Joon still at the night club, non-stop gulping the beers starting with a bottle and emptied another 9 before unsteadily left in exhilarated.

"Aish! Where I put it??" He stands staggering while the hands busy groping each pockets for the keycard.

Jiyeon who is sitting on the couch with her knees up to her chest startled by the noise outside.She silently comes near the door and heard Joon's voice keeps nagging nonsense behind it.As she make a step forward, the door opened, Joon snuggles her."Yah! you smell stinky!" she yells out while those legs struggle to support Joon's weight when the drunk guy throws it all on her.

"Haha~~You know what, that old man is so bulldog!~Haha. He think I am a robot with a remote to control me.Moron! kekeke~~and that creepy family.But I guess I'm lucky today to have you around me,my love..Hahaha~~" He keeps cursing like insane after drags and drops her to the bed.

"What are you doing?!! Come to your sense Ahjusshi!!" She scolds as the beast oppresses her makes the petite body difficult to breath properly.

He don't mind the falling tears and continues lingering the body.The uncontrolled lust overflowing him.This time, he harshly tackles her by pinning her to the pleasurable bed makes her motionless to the might."Why everybody hates me? Why? Why?~ Am I that disgusting?~ huh?! Haha~~I know,I know..because they blind towards my charm.Right cutie?" He mumbles as those fingers busy running on her cheeks down to the end of her shirt, pulling it out from the body underneath him.

"No! Please~! I beg you~don't do this to me!! I-m still a..." the voice cracks when the ert lips crash hers.With that beginning, Jiyeon fall to her weakness and drowns into his move.

 

The old night passes with pleasure moans, vanishes those hurtful groans.