Omma,I miss you..

He sold me for a few drugs[HIATUS]

"Appa~! Look at that massive grey. Why they have too long nose? So scary~" Jiyeon points out her finger to a herd of elephants.

 

"Aaa~that's elephant dear.That long nose is their trunk.They use it to feed themselves.Cha~ look at that baby elephant there.Cute right?" The dad lift up his little girl onto his shoulder and shows her the baby elephant eating bananas using its trunk.

 

"Aniyo~it is really big appa.It will flatten me with its broad footprints." This kid is so adorable with the cute expression of her plus the 4 years old baby voice.

 

"Jiyeon-aa~Cha! Omma buy you strawberry ice-cream~~ Let us sit on the bench first" The lovely mom come towards them with ice-creams fulls her hands.  

 

The happy family sit together on the fancy bench near the elephant's enclosure.

 

"Aigoo~Jiyeon-aa, there's ice-cream on your nose" The caring dad lightly pinches the fluffy cheeks of his little girl and wipes away the pink smudge with his thumb.

 

"Ouch.Appa~~!" she yelled to the pain.

 

The mom keeps watching their humor, bright smile etched on her face.

 

However, this blissful moments didn't last long.She left them when Jiyeon was only 14.From that sorrowful day, Jiyeon continue survives with her dad without mom. Unfortunately, few months after the gloomy day, her dad's behaviour completely reversed from the caring dad she used to know back then.The ignoring dad didn't bother about Jiyeon's studies anymore and the most terrible ever when her dad started took drugs home.That moment, she felt like worlds had turned upside down. She even lose her caring dad after her lovely mom.

 

She now had a drug addicts father, but that doesn't made her give up and keep moving on with her best. It is because she love her dad very much, he was the only family she ever had now in her life and thats what made her quit from school and works to earn their living.

It had been one years since her mom's death, she missed her very much that she sure visits her grave when things get tough on her.

 

"Omma~how's your living in there.Must be plenty of foods to eat right? " Jiyeon grins as she staring at the pleased smile in the photo on the tombstone. The bright smile of her mom that always soothe her whenever she feels like having no one."I'm doing well here.Appa?Appa is fine too.Just like before you left us, he still treat me like a princess somehow make me shy in front of my friends.We are really doing great." She giggles and lightly faked a smile.She is very good at acting whenever she's here at her mom's grave.She never shows even a drop of tear in front of her late mom."Omma~I'll be going home now.Appa must be dying worry of me again.I love you mom! " with another fake smile, she heading home.

                                                                                                                                   ≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ ≈

"Appa~~" She took off the torn shoes and checks for her dad."Appa~~" She checks in the bedroom after seeing no glimpse of him at the living room.Still no answer until she enter to the last room."Appa!!" She quickly approaches and hold him on her lap.

He is lying motionless on the floor with bubbling mouth; white foam trickle out non-stop.His eyes wide open but fail to speak.This is not much serious to Jiyeon.She used to it already since this is the more than 10th time she handle this horrible situation.

She grossly grabs a towel nearby and wipe off the foamy mouth."Appa,eat this" she helps him with the pills.In a few seconds, he able to move again.

"Jiyeon-aa.Give me 50,000 won" he sounds a bit force as he struggles to stand on those shaking legs.

"I don't have any, you already take it this morning." she straightly claimed and left for her room with the backpack.

"Yah! This is your dad talking.How dare you! I know you have a lot of them. " He stomps out of the room and after her."Give it to me now!! This stubborn!" 

"Here.Take this..Appa, this is the last I earn for this month.Please don't ask for more." She lend 25,000 won to him.

"Hey! This is not enough! I said 5000 won" He yells out loud enough to shake the neighborhood.

"Appa~Please.Don't be like this.Appa~Please" She never tired of begging him. This is all done for no one else but her own beloved dad.

"Ahhh~!! huh!" He throws an annoyed sighs and slammed the door behind him.

 

Soon as he leave, the thousandth droplets fall and wet the cracked part of the wooden floor.