It's too late to turn back time

He sold me for a few drugs[HIATUS]

Sunrise shines bright, reflected part of the rays on the wall that facing the windows. Joon wakes up as the scorching light burning his eyes.The drunken head hurts when he try to tilt it. He stretch and  turn left side, the sight of Jiyeon's sleeping face surprise him.She was wrapped inside the warm blanket, still asleep.After able to pick up what had happened between them, Joon quickly grabs and put on the long pant topped with a black leather jacket with a white V-collar beneath it.

"You should be responsible...of what you have done to me..last-night.." Jiyeon's  request stop the steps of his way out.

"Huh~" he smirks.Without even turn back,he add up "What to do? That's not my business" He then heading out, slamming the door.

She hits her back to the springy bed, still wrapped by the blanket.Tears streaming out of the sunken eyes.

 

I hate you brat!!

I hate you wholeheartedly! 

For the rest of my life, I swear! I'll never forgive you!! 

And I'll never forget how heartless you ruined my life! 

Mom, I'm sorry..I'm sorry that I can't stay strong.All of this is too hard on me.What should I do?..What should I do afterwards..

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ 

 

"Where have you been last night?" A voices comes from upstairs greets him.

"......." Joon keep walking towards the kitchen, ignores the repeated question every time he gets home.

"I'm sure you cleared enough with the date of your wedding now.So, please behave yourself and don't try to make things complicated.You knows better how worth they are to us." Shin warning him after heard no reply from the stubborn son.

"Can you stop blabbering?! I'm sick of it..Jaishhh! Why everyone keeps making me repeat myself.If you really eager for the contract, do it on your own.Stop involving me.I'm not interested.at all.Go die with all those damn Yakuza and all."Joon finally yells out after finished a glass of mineral water.

"Yah! This is all done for you,stupid.This contract is a good chance for you to enhance your business in Japan.After you get married, stay there with your wife.Stop protesting.It is just a waste, whatever happen, I'll still proceed the contract and you must marry Reiko.Fullstop!" The plutocrat dad insists seriously.

Joon can't withstand any longer and stomping in every pace out from the fancy luxury house that may looks peaceful outside but literally dying inside, dying of blessing.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ 

 

Meanwhile at the heart of Tokyo, Yamamoto enjoy the day off with his family, strolling down the street.

"Dad, Mmmm..You know what,.. I think I like him, that Chairman's son." She shyly converse.Those chubby cheeks blushing as Yamamoto and her mum staring at her closely.

"Honey, did I hear it wrong?" The concerns dad confirms with his wife."This is great indeed! I've been waiting for these words out from your sealed mouth.Haha~" He very glad to hear that because the whole family aware that she is a picky one among them.He is the one to worry if she don't like Joon.The 100th man to be match with Reiko.

She looks down, her feet playing with the ground "Aish~ mum! Stop staring at me.Aish~This is so embarrassing" She lightly covers the doll face.

The mum gets excited too."Hmm..since you already fall in love with him, what about shorten the wedding date to next week.Hehe~I can't wait to be a grandmother to your baby,love" She broaden the smile and pats the small head besides her.

"If so, I'll deal again with your father-in-law.Your wedding ceremony will be the most grand ever" Happiness naturally etched on Yamamoto's wrinkled face.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ 

 

Everyday he walks back from school, Doojoon must be stop by Jiyeon's house even days passed with no sign of her."Jiyeon-aa~just where are you hiding?..I-M-miss you.." The half slanted eyes stay staring to every inch of the photo inserted inside his wallet.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ 

 

"Sir, the old man didn't come here almost a week" His subordinates reports.

Joon only response with a nod "I got it, you can go" He sits, rounding the chair back and forth.Jiyeon's request this morning playing through his mind.The thought of it reminds him the contract wedding that messing his days recently.

 

≈ ♦ ≈ ♦ 

 

The sound of the door unlocked always fears her.It is like the door of hell. Jiyeon stands at the balcony with arms crossed , gazing the steady stream of cars and neons flooded the night in Seoul.She really hopes that the brat don't return tonight and forever if possible.Just as the thought fades, the door behind her ajar.As expected, He is Joon, the most hateful person in her life after her dad.