Baek/OC-Sorry That I loved You

~Under this Rain: EXO Oneshots~

Lee Raemi(You)           Byun Baekhyun                      Kyungsoo(D.O)

      


Sorry that I loved You

--

"I love you Raemi."

--

"Name please."

--

"I love you too Baekhyun."

--

"Byun Baekhyun."

--

"Baek! Look, its Kyungsoo-oppa, let's say hello!"

--

"W-Why are you here?" the man asked with a shaky voice.

--

"Yah, Kyungsoo, she's my girl remember!"

"I know! I wouldn't take her away from you."

--

"I'm here to visit and pay my respects to Lee Raemi." Baekhyun said. The two men glanced at each other with sudden worry in their eyes.

Everyone knew who Baekhyun was.

Everyone knew who Lee Raemi was.

Everyone knew they were in love.

Everyone knew what Baekhyun had done.

Everyone knew Baekhyun had strangled Raemi to death.

--

"I'll strangle you if you take a step closer to him."

"B-Baek...it was an a-accident-"

"RAEMI, HOW ON EARTH WAS THAT AN ACCIDENT?!" 

"Baekhyun! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER!" yelled Kyungsoo

"I DO, BUT APPARENTLY SHE DOES NOT...AND IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOU TWO LOVE EACH OTHER...THINK I WOULDN'T FIND OUT HUH? AHAHHAHAHA, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD OUTSMART ME?!" Baekhyun pulled her by her hair harshly and threw her across the room. Kyungsoo was badly beaten up, due to Baekhyun's massive strength and jealousy. Raemi suddenly screamed with pain as her pulled her up by her hair once more, and slapped her.

--

"P-Please...come this way." The two men led Baekhyun to the special gardened room for Raemi. She had always wanted to live near a garden house, she loved the fresh scent, the fresh air and the beautoful flowers. Hence, why she was buried in a gardened room.

At least she got to be buried in a garden...she loves gardens...Baekhyun thought sadly...What a monster I was...

Baekhyun cringed at the thought of his behavior towards her before, and he hung his head low. 

He really did in all honesty love her, and she also in all honesty really did love him. But Baekhyun's love was too much for her. Raemi, was Baekhyun's obsession.

--

"K-KYUNGSOO-OPPA, H-HELP-" She was silenced with a forceful kiss by Baekhyun. Baekhyun kissed her and their tears mixed with each other. Both tears of sadness...

What had their love become to?

"Come on Raemi-ah, just love me back, take me back, we can all live happily." He said, and his eyes softened. Raemi who was choking on her tears, softened at the sight. It had been a long time since she had seen the soft fluffy Baekhyun...

He had changed though.

"A-ARH-" Baekhyun shut her up with a forceful kiss, he tried to force his tongue into he rmouth but Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun and pulled him away. Baekhyun growled and punched Kyungsoo in the face, knocking him unconcious.

"Kyungsoo-oppa!" Raemi cried, she fell to her knees. She didn't love Kyungsoo the way he loved her, he was a mere close friend of hers. But Kyungsoo did love her, he accepted the fact that Raemi couldn't accept him...but he'd still forever protect Raemi.

"Kyungsoo oppa this, Kyungsoo oppa that! BLEGH." Baekhyun said. His face was stone hard, and he held her neck, pulled her up and pushed her against a wall.

--

"Thank you...please...if it isn't any trouble-" Baekhyun said but looked behind to see no one. The two men had left already, too afraid of Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked down. He was a monster in everyone's eyes. Even though he was imprisoned for about 2 months, and the court forgave him, the citiznes would never look at Baekhyun as the same man. Not ever would they look at him as the 'cute, funny, bubbly, cheerful and sweet man'

The whole town loved Raemi. She was the sweetheart of the town. Everyone loved her. But Baekhyun loved her most, and he was lucky enough that she had loved him back.

But he had ruined their relationship...

And when everyone had found out what happened to the town's sweetheart, everyone was devastated.

--

"B-Baek, it h-hurts-"

"THIS HURTS?! OH, I'M SORRY RAEMI. YOU KNOW WHAT HURTS!? SEEING YOU WITH A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE, BUT I GUESS HE WAS A BACKSTABBER!" Baekhyun yelled at her face. Raemi was terrified, her knees were weak, her frail body and thin arms were in pain, and her head was pounding. Her eyes were sore from crying and her face was covered with blood and bad bruises. 

"Lee Raemi...I love you...so much..." He said and his forehead was suddenly against hers. He was looking down at the floor, crying hard and he seemed so vulnerable.

But Baekhyun was never vulnerable.

"Just...Just tell me you love me too...we can get over with this, go back to normal, Kyungsoo could go awya and die for all I care, I just want to be with you Raemi!" He yelled at her. Raemi only became more afraid of him and she tried to get out of his hard tight grip. 

"K-Kyungsoo-oppa...can't...d-die!" She choked, her voice barely audible due to Baekhyun choking her. Baekhyun's face was shocked. She actually wanted that guy still alive even when he was teh cause of all this?

Did she love him? Baekhyun pushed the thought away and became angrier.

"He's gonna die anyways! If you don't want apart from you so much, WHY DON'T YOU JOIN HIM?!" Baekhyun's grip on her neck tightened and Raemi's face became pale. Her slim fingers tried to untangle his grip, but she was too weak. 

"A-ARH!" Raemi tried to scream for help but she just couldn't. Baekhyun's grip in her small neck was too tight.

"R-RAEMI!" Kyungsoo had yelled from the floor.

Hearing Kyungsoo call her name, only made Baekhyun madder and tighten his grip.

"B-Baekhyun..." Raemi managed to choke out.

Baekhyun was slightly taken aback that she managed to saw his name. He narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

"B-Baek...I-ARH!" She coughed out blood. Baekhyun's eyes widened at the blood trickling down from . "I-I...Love you."

--

Baekhyun could feel the tears rolling down his cheeks as he recollected what had happened that night when he had strangled her.

"What on earth was I doing...what happened to me?..." he muttered to himself as he gazed at the gravestone with Raemi's picture on it. His tears became hot and he was crying a waterfall. 

"I'm such an idiot."

--

Baekhyun only stared at her, wide-eyed and shocked to hear her say it. He felt as though he was just slapped across the face and that sense was knocked into him.

Raemi's tears ran down her cheeks but she managed to smile. And it was true. She did love him. 

Baekhyun stared at her. He looked at her eyes, and saw her tears. But in her tears, he saw himself. And he flinched at what he had saw.

Baekhyun was torturing her.

Baekhyun was killing her mercilessly.

His grip loosened around her neck, and he eventually let go. She felt limp into his arms and Baekhyun scanned her eyes, full of worry. And he cried even more, not because of the Kyungsoo incident, but because of what he had done.

"I love...you...Baek...I'm s-sorry..."  and she gave him a last soft, weak and sweet smile. The one he fell in love with.

"R-Raemi?" he called her name. Her body was just limp and weak in his arms. She was so frail...and so pale. Blood was on , bruises, scars, blood eveywhere on her face and body. 

Baekhyun had done that. He had caused her the pain.

"Y-Yah! K-Kyungsoo, h-help me here!" Baekhyun stil had her in his arms, but looked around fro Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was laying motionless on the floor, blood on his face. 

"N-No...y-you can't be d-dead too...Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun yelled, but no response was given to him.

"...what-what..have I done?!" Baekhyun yelled to himself. He looked at Raemi's pale, bloody yet still beautiful face. He suddenly cried out in agony and screamed his heart out. He buried his face into her neck and cried.

"Forgive me Raemi! P-Please...I-I'm so sorry..I did'nt mean to h-harm you...I was...j-just too ob-obssessed with you...I l-love you too much Raemi-ah..."

--

"R-Raemi-ah...I'm so sorry..." Baekhyun whispered as the tears came down. He gazed at her photo, she was smiling in the photo.

He remembered how she would always smile no matter what. When she cried she's smile, when she was upset, when the world was raining down on her, when she was given such high expectations, right before she had died...she smiled.

Baekhyun fell in love with her. Her beauty, her kindness, her voice, her dancing abilities, her serenity, he peacfulness, her creativity, her cutenss, her smile...and he just loved her so much.

But now, she was gone.

And so was his soul.

"Forgive me Raemi-ah...Sorry...that I hurt you...Sorry...that I caused you pain..." Baekhyun gazed at her smile.

"Sorry that I loved you."

--

"Oh, sorry miss-" 

"No no! It's my fault, I'm so sorry!"

The young girl started to clean the mess in the market which was Baekhyun's fault for being too mesmorized by her looks to watch where he was going.

"It's  really fine miss, I can just clean this up-"

"I'll help."

Baekhyun stared at her. She was so determined to help him.

"Thanks..." He smiled. She smiled back.

"Lee Raemi."

"Byun Baekhyun."

And they smiled at each other.


A/N-HEY GUYS! My first one-shot. EVER. LIKE...EVER. XD

Anyways, guys, SM's bombarding us with feels and teaser images.

I JUST. I JUST CAN'T LIKE I'M GONNA DIEEEERRHH SM I HATE UUU!!!! ARH4IHGYRGFHGEHDFBNE THE SUDDEN BOMBARDING OF SM'S EXO COMEBACK. IT WAS NOT PREDICTED AT ALL. NOT AT ALL. 

RERT4OIEJGHUJFYHCNGKTJRMFYGHSJHERTGJHENRGTSJEHD LIKE WHYYYY I WAS NOT PREPAREDDDD ARHH ERHHH IM READING TEH INVESTIGATIONS AND THEORIES. US EXOtics (EXOrcists ;) DO WAYYY BETTER RESEARCH THAN THE FBI. AHAHAHA XD

Hehe, should stop boring you guys ^^' anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter :3 quite an obsessive Baekhyun we have here don't we? Sorry for the sad ending, sorry if it isn't written well ;_; I'm a girl who usually always writes down my feels about the guy I like to my friends, in great detail. But I find it a tad harder to for fanfics for everyone to read...I feel somewhat pressured. 

So sorry if it isn't good :\

Thank you for reading though ^^ :)

--dear-baekhyun