Chapter 2

Don't Forget Me

---ENTRANCE OF COEX MALL---

You were early and saw many fans already queuing for the fan-signing event. *Are they really that popular?*

You decided to have a cup of coffee since Mi-Young have not arrived yet. While you were drinking, your phone vibrated and you take a quick look at the phone screen. It was Mi-Young.

“Hello? Where are you?” Mi-Young asked.

“Drinking coffee at a café?” you replied back. “Drinking coffee?! I was waiting for you! I was afraid that you will be late!” she shouted.

“Oh really? I didn’t see you there. You’ve reached? I thought you were going to be late!” you answered.

“I came early to queue because I was afraid I will not have the chance to see them because there are too many fans wanting to see DBSK and this fan-signing is only applicable to 200 fans, which is based on first-come-first-serve basis. Anyway, did you see the line outside the mall when you arrived? Find me, I’m somewhere there.” She said and hanged up.

I hanged up my phone and went outside to find her. There were too many fans that I had a hard time finding her. Finally, I saw her waving at me. I walked towards her and sat.

“You didn’t tell me you were queuing!” you said feeling irritated. “Sorry! I forgot!” Mi-Young replied in embarrassment.

“There are so many fans here. Are they really that famous?” you asked Mi-Young.

“Of course! DBSK is the legendary group! All the members sing well, their acapella are also the best and they are so freaking handsome!” Mi-Young replied, starting to feel agitated.

“Calm Down! Why are you so agitated! I am just asking!” you exclaimed.

When it was about to start, you saw Mi-Young digging her bag looking for something. ”What are you looking for?” you curiously asked.

“Aha! Found it! Take this.” She passed me an album.

“Why are you giving me this?” you questioned.

“For the fan-signing? I did not ask you to come for no reason. Give DBSK the album for them to sign later. A gift for you to keep, even if you don’t know them.” Mi-Young smiled.

I thanked her and looked at the album cover. I was surprised when I saw someone familiar. I decided to ask Mi-Young.

“Hey, can I ask you something? Who is this?” you pointed to the member that looked familiar to you.

“Oh, he’s Xiah, Kim Junsu.” Mi-Young smiled at started to introduce the other members. “And this is Hero, Kim Jaejoong, U-Know, Jung Yunho, Micky, Park Yoochun and Max, Shim Changmin.”

*Kim Junsu… I heard that somewhere before… Oh! He is the guy that brought me back to the motel because I was lost!*

I was surprised. I decided to tell Mi-Young the incident that happened when I was in Australia. “Seriously?! Are you sure it’s him?! Wow, you are so lucky!” Mi-Young replied enviously. “I didn’t even know!” I replied back. “Hope that he remembers you.” Mi-Young smiled.

The fan-signing is starting. Fans including us are slowly getting into the shopping mall with the help of the security guard.

When the MC came up on stage, fans were starting to shout so loudly that basically the whole shopping mall is full of fans.

“Let’s welcome, DONG BANG SHIN KI, they will be performing MIROTIC!!” the MC shouted through the mike.

Music started playing and the members of Dong Bang Shin Ki started dancing and singing to the music. What attracted me the most is the guy named Kim Junsu because I still cannot believe that he, a member of DBSK helped me during my stay in Australia. I was mesmerized by his voice as he hit the high notes without fail, and also dances perfectly. When the song ends, the members introduced themselves.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida.”

After introducing one by one, they started moving to their seats; ready to begin the fan-signing.

Fans are going up the stage, giving gifts to DBSK while waiting for their albums to be signed.

Finally, it is our turn. I got up the stage and gave the album to the first member, Jung Yunho. He looked up and asked,” Hi, What’s your name?”

“~~~~~” I blushed.* He's handsome.*

I did the same for the other members, Shim Changmin, Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun. Finally, it was Kim Junsu. When I give him the album, he smiled and asked for my name. When I told him my name, he looked at me. I thought he would remember me, unfortunately, he did not. He looked back down and continues signing.  I do not know why, but I have this feeling that I felt upset because he did not recognize me. He gave me the album and I walked down the stage.

“Hello, what’s your name?” I smiled. “~~~~” she replied. I was surprised when I heard the name. I looked up and realized that she was the one that I sent her back to the motel. I wanted to say hi to her, but I was afraid that she would not recognize me because she looks like she has already forgotten me. I decided to write a note in the album. You still owe me a drink~ Call me if you have the time~ ^^ I wrote my number in the album and signed. I gave her back the album and looked at her as she walks down the stage.

*I can’t wait for her to call me. I smiled.*

 

Chapter 2 done! Please comment and subscribe!! :D Thank you!!