Chapter 1

Don't Forget Me

“Damn, where am I now?” I panicked.

I was in the middle of the busy streets in Melbourne, Australia. I was wandering alone when I realized I had drifted away from my parents. I was walking around searching for my parents when suddenly…

“Ouch!” I collided with someone and fell to the ground.

“Hey! Are you alright?” he smiled, speaking in fluent English but with a bit of a Korean accent.

When I looked at him, I was mesmerized by his perfect figure. His smile, his eyes was just…. PERFECT. I snapped out of it and answered him.

“Oh, Yes. Thank You!” I shyly replied. Curious, I asked him. ” Are you from Korea? You sound like a Korean.”

The man looked at me straight in the eyes with a hint of surprise on his face as he answered,” Oh! You’re from Korea too? What a coincidence! Did you get lost somehow?”

“Yeah… Could you help me? Do you know where S Motel is?” I asked him.

“Oh, it’s near to where I stay. Let me give you a ride.” He replied.

“Really? Thank you so much then!” I smiled in delight.

When I arrived at S Motel, I thank him again for sending me back. “Do you have time now? Let me thank you by treating you a drink.” I requested.

“I’m sorry, I need to rush off now.” He replied.

“It’s okay then! But, may I know what your name is?” I curiously asked.

“Kim Junsu.” He replied back.

“Kim Junsu… My name is ~~~~" I smiled.

"Okay then! If we are really fated, I hope to see you in Korea again!” I jokingly said. “By then, let me treat you a drink!” he smiled and drove off.

That was the last time I saw him in Australia.

-------- 1 Year Later-------

I was standing outside the arrival hall of Seoul International Airport. “Finally! I’m back!” Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind. “Guess who am I?”

When I heard the voice of this person, I gigged and said, “Of Course! You’re Mi-Young right? My beloved cousin!”  

“Ey…. It’s not fun!” she pouted. “Anyway, where’s Aunt and Uncle?”

“They had some business to deal with, so I came back first. Let’s not talk about this, let’s have a drink!”

------At a café------

“So, how are you doing?” I asked.

“Yeah, still the same.” Mi-Young boringly replied while looking at her phone. There were silence at that moment when, “OH MY GOSH!” she shouted.

“What? And could you please lower down your volume? People are looking.” I spoke to her, embarrassed.

“Unnie, can you promise me something?” she smiled to me.

Irritated, I replied” What?” “Promise me first” she spoke. “Okay! I Promise!” I said getting annoyed.

“Accompany me tomorrow for DBSK fan-meeting?” she smiled. “DBSK? Who’s that?” I asked her curiously. “You will know it tomorrow.” She answered back. “Argh…” I said in an irritated tone. “You promised! Meet you tomorrow, 11am, COEX Mall entrance.”  She smiled and left the café.

 

Yay! First Chapter up! :D 

I wanted to thank WhiteAutumn_x for giving me advices and ideas, because of her, I am able to write this chapter. Thank You! And, Sorry for the late update!

Please comment and suscribe! Thank you for all those who suscribe my story! *HUGS*

PS. This chapter is quite short. I'll try to make it longer the next chapter! :)