Chapter 4

Don't Forget Me

“This is it.” I looked at the signboard which was written “Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium”. My hand was full of bags which contains food that I’ve made. I cannot meet them empty-handed, right?

Mi-Young told me to walk from the back door because many fans were waiting outside the venue for DBSK as their concert ended not long ago.

I arrived at the back door of the stadium.

“Unauthorized Personnel are not allowed to enter.” A staff said to me.

I showed him the letter that Mi-Young gave me.

“Oh, you are the lucky fan that is meeting DBSK? Turn left and walk straight. You will see a sign [DBSK Changing Room] Please knock before you enter.” he smiled and reminded me.

“Sure, Thank You!” I thank him.

I followed the staff instructions and went to find the changing room. While I was walking, I noticed Junsu coming out of the gents. He saw me and his expression was like, shocked? *Why am I so unlucky?* I then saw him approaching me and said, “What are you doing here?”

“To meet you and the other members of DBSK? My cousin won this ticket but she cannot make it in time, so I am the one taking over her place.” I replied, annoyed by him.

*Oh? So she is the one that will get to meet us? Great! I will have the chance to explain to her then.*I thought.

“So, do you want to come with me? I’m going back to the changing room anyway.” Junsu said.

“Can I say no?” I replied walking ahead of him, while he was still at the back.

He caught up with me and opened the door to the changing room. Junsu then shouted,” Hey guys! A fan is here to meet us.”

All the members stopped with what they were doing and looked at me. I walked in awkwardly and greeted them, “Hello, My name is ~~~~~ “

“Hi, my name is Yunho.” He smiled sweetly to me that I nearly melted.

“Jaejoong.” He smiled, in a cool way.

“Yoochun. Nice to meet you.” He said and shook my hand.

“The name’s Changmin.” He smiled.

“She’s the one that I’ve told you last time when we were in Australia.” Junsu explained.

They made an ‘O’ look, except for Yunho. I find it weird though. * He’s not surprised? Maybe he knew already.* I thought.

“What’s that you carrying?” Changmin pointed to the bags.

“Oh! I almost forgot. Food that I’ve made? For you guys?” I replied.

I walked towards the table and placed all the food on the table.

“Feel free to eat. I guess you guys have not eaten yet right?” I smiled to him.

“Thanks!” the guys said in union.

When ~~~~~ is talking to the other members. I was alone at the dressing table and Junsu approached me and said,” See? Yunho-hyung, she’s ignoring me.”

“Don’t worry, Junsu. Since she is here, why don’t you explain to her later?” I smiled to him.

“Yunho! You’re not eating? Come and have a bite!” ~~~~~ said to me.

“Okay~Coming!” I answered back.

“Come on Junsu. Let’s go.”

“So, what are your hobbies?” Yoochun asked.

“Oh... I love dancing! Dancing can make one relieve stress. I love cooking too!” I smiled.

“Oh. That is why your food tastes so good!” Yoochun praised me.

I smiled and blushed at his comment.

“How did you get to know us?” Changmin asked.

“Actually, I don’t even know you guys before I came back to Korea, it was my cousin who was fan of yours. She dragged me to the fan-signing event back then.”

“What do you think of us when you saw us performing on stage?” Jaejoong curiously asked.

“Erm... Hot, charismatic guys and talented. It makes me want to know more about you.” I blushed.

We’ve talked a lot about each other and I don’t even know it’s already 10pm. “I have to go now, It’s already 10pm” I said apologetically.

“Oh, it’s okay! If it is possible, see you next time? And thanks for the food, it was delicious!” Yunho said.

“You’re welcome! It’s nothing.” I smiled.

“Oh! By the way, you can just call us oppas. Don’t need to be so formal.” Yunho said.

“Okay then, bye oppas?” I said awkwardly, still not used to it.

When I was about to leave, Junsu stopped me and asked, “Hey, can we talk?”

“About? I have to go now, it’s late.” I replied, trying to escape from him.

“Just give me 5 minutes.” Junsu begged.

“Okay, just 5 minutes.” I answered, giving up.

“Follow me.” He said.

I unwillingly followed him to the rooftop.

“So, what do you want to talk about?”

“It’s about the meet. I wanted to apologize to you.” Junsu said.

He explained everything to me seriously and wanted me to forgive him.

“Is this true? Or are you faking it?” I replied.

“I swear this is true!” he said.

I hesitate for a while and said,” So I guess I’m in the wrong then, I should apologize to you, for not making the facts right. Sorry!” I apologized and bowed 90 degrees to him.

“You’re not in the wrong! I am. It’s my fault for not sending a text message that I could not make it.” He answered.

We both laughed.

“So, friends?” Junsu took out his hand.

“Yeah, friends.” I said, shaking his hand.

He suddenly took out a piece of paper and pen writing down something. He gave it to me and said,” Come by often! Goodnight!” he smiled and walked off.

I looked at the paper and saw what was written there. and an address to their dorm was written. I smiled at the message and walked home.

*Maybe meeting then was not bad idea after all.* I thought.

 

Chapter 4 done! Misunderstanding between them is cleared! Please comment and subscribe! Thank You! :D