Chapter 3

Don't Forget Me

“So, did he recognize you?” Mi-Young curiously asked when we were walking back home.

“Um...No, as expected. Who would seriously remember a stranger that only met once?” I replied.

“You’ll never know.” Mi-Young smirked.

We were talking non-stop when I stopped and said,” We’ve reached.” I saw Mi-Young eyes goggled out, stunned by the mansion in front of her.

“Are you kidding me? This is where you live?!” Mi-Young shockingly asked.

“Um.. Yeah? Stop standing there, let’s go in. It’s chilly outside.” I replied.

Mi-Young will be living with me because her parents are still overseas and will not be back so soon. Since she is also living alone, I decided to ask her to stay with me.

Mi-Young was so excited when she went into the house. “Wow, this mansion so beautiful. This is the first time I’m living in a mansion! Thank You ~~~~!”

“You’re welcome! It’s lonely living alone in a mansion anyway. Your room will be on the 2nd floor, if you need anything, just tell me; my room will be opposite yours.” I smiled.

We both decided to take a rest before going out for dinner. I went back to my room and decided to flip through the album photo book. While flipping through the pictures, I was mesmerized by their handsomeness. * They are all so good-looking!* I thought.

Suddenly, I flipped to the page where it has been signed by Kim Junsu, I realized that not only did he signed, he has also written a note there , saying, “ You still owe me a drink~ Call me if you have the time~^^” After I read his note, I was shocked that he still remembers me. I quickly went to Mi-Young room to tell her.

“Hey! Mi-Young! He did not forget me! He still remembers!” I shouted to her.

“Whoa! Are you serious? Show it to me! Show it to me!” she urged me.

I showed her the note that was written in the album. “It’s true! He still remembers! Why don’t you call him? He gave you his phone number too!” Mi-Young exclaimed.

“Should I?” I asked.

“Why not? I thought you said you wanted to treat him? Just call. It doesn’t hurt to call, right?” Mi-Young answered back.

“True. Here goes nothing.” I breathed.

“Meeting him is seriously like a dream to me! Good for you! Mi-Young exclaimed.

I took out my phone and started dialing his number.

“Hello, May I know who is this?” he answered.

“Erm… Hello, this is ~~~~~, are you free to talk now? If not, I can call you back later.”

-----DBSK’s Dorm-----

*It’s her!* I thought

“Oh! It’s okay, I’m free right now.” I quickly replied.

“Okay, can I ask when you are free to have a drink with me? I still owe you one, for helping me.” She asked.

“How about tomorrow? I have no schedule tomorrow.” I replied back.

 “So, I’ll meet you tomorrow? 11am, Coffee Cojjee?” she requested.

“Ok. No problem, see you tomorrow then!” I hanged up the phone.

I was smiling to myself when Changmin came out of his room. “Junsu hyung, who are you talking to just now? Why do you look so happy after hanging up the phone?” Changmin questioned.

“Oh.. erm.. It’s nothing.” I laughed awkwardly and went back to my room.

“Weird hyung.” Changmin shrugged off and when to the kitchen to have a drink.

-----Coffee Cojjee-----

It is already 12pm and he is still not here yet. I have waited for him for an hour! I am starting to feel annoyed. * So what if he is an idol, he still can’t be late right?* I decided to wait for another 30 minutes for him, if he is still not here, I’m leaving. In the end, I left, without even seeing him.

“So, how did it go?” Mi-Young was excited to know when I came back from the café.

“I did not even get to meet him! It’s just a waste of my time. He was late for 1hour and 30 minutes!” I said lying back to the sofa. Mi-Young knew I was pissed and decided not to disturb me anymore, so she went back to her room.

-----DBSK’s Dorm-----

“Guys, we have to leave at 10am for a CF Shoot later.” Yunho shouted.

“Eh?! I thought we are free today?” I exclaimed.

“Junsu-yah, manager said it’s a last minute decision. So, get prepared now.” Yunho smiled.

-----CF Shooting Venue-----

I have no choice but to go for the CF Shoot. It was already 11.30am and I’m late."Junsu-ah, why do you keep looking at the clock?" Jaejoong asked.

I just smiled at him.

Finally, the CF Shoot ended. I quickly informed the manager that I have something on and to not wait for me. I quickly put on my disguise and dashed out of the CF venue. Luckily, Coffee Cojjee is not too far from here.

“Where did Junsu go?” Yunho asked

“Junsu? I’m not too sure too. Manager said he ran out after the CF shoot and was told to not wait for him.” Yoochun answered.

I quickly went into the café and look for her, but to no avail. I felt so guilty and went out of the café.

“Where did you go, Junsu?” Yunho asked worriedly.

“Oh, nothing hyung, sorry for making you worried.” I said tiredly.

*Something is not right, better ask him tonight.*Yunho thought.

-----Back in the mansion-----

“Unnie! Unnie!” Mi-young shouted while coming down the stairs.

“What?” I replied back.

“ Can you help me with something?”

“What now?” I said, irritated.

“I went to join this online contest and the winner will get to meet DBSK backstage, and unexpectedly, I won! But, on that day, which is the day after tomorrow, I have something important that it cannot be missed. I’m really dying to go, but I can’t. So, can you help me? You will get to meet him too!” she explained.

“Meet him? I am not interested anymore. Come to think of it, I still cannot believe that a guy like him who I thought is beyond perfection, can’t keep his promise.”

“Maybe he has a reason? Just help me this time; I do not want this to go wasted! Since you are free anyway!” she begged.

“Argh… Whatever. This is really the last time I am going to help you. Don’t expect me to help you again next time.”  I replied.

“Deal! I’ll pass you the letter later. When you get there, just give them the letter, they’ll allow you to go in. Thank you ~~~~!” Mi-Young smiled and hugged me.

Junsu was in the balcony alone. I decided to approach him and ask about what happened today.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you today? You looked so troubled.” I said.

“Oh, Yunho-hyung!” Junsu replied.

“Feel free to tell me about your problems. What’s a leader for, right?” I smiled.

Junsu went silent for a while.

“Actually, I’ve promised to meet this girl at the café today, but because of today’s photo-shoot, I did not keep my promise. What’s worst, I did not even tell her I will not make it. She must be angry with me. She is the one that I told you about the last time when we were in Australia, the one whom I’ve helped.” Junsu explained to me.

“Oh, her? Junsu-yah, why are you so cute?” I ruffled his hair.

“Everyone makes mistakes. Why don’t you call her and explain clearly? She’ll understand.” I said.

“I’ve tried! But she did not answer!” Junsu sighed.

“Don’t give up! Try again next time? She’ll definitely answer.” I smiled.

“Okay then, I’ll try again next time. Thank You Yunho-hyung, for giving me advices.” Junsu smiled.

“You’re welcome!” I smiled.  

 

Chapter 3 done! It's getting a bit weird huh... Please comment and subscribe!^^ Thank You! :D

And i wanted to thank all my subscribers for subscribing my story!

-JINNY_boo

-Cookie50*

-WhiteAutumn_x

-lovejunsu

-mikeaname

-angelaisabel

Thank You all once again!! :D *Hugs*