Goodbye

SOOTAE ONESHOTS

I am doing this instead of an assignment lol . I know I am not that good but, I'll just write my thoughts anyway. It's been a long time right ? ^^~

Somewhat based on the song goodbye by miley cyrus

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sound of alarm clock ringing*

"Ughhhh"  Sooyoung growled as she lazily pat the clock to stop.She sat up and rested her head on the headboard .Sooyoung turned her side. 

*sigh* There on the table was their picture .She gazed at it for a while ,examining their happy and smiling faces. Then it hit her , the frame reflected her face with red swollen eyes .

Sooyoung then remembered the pain . The reason for the countless nights she would cry herself to sleep .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ouch Taeng, where are you taking me ?! You know I hate surpises. " 

"Shut up giant, your blabbering is just making it more difficult." 

"Hey we are walking for like 5 mins already , my back hurts . Taeng. Taeng? Taeng??? "  

"Open your eyes "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung let out a lone tear escape her face .Boy those memories still lingers deep inside her . She then decided to get some music . 

"Oh.." It was their themesong , Sooyoung knew that it would bring back tons of hurtful memories but she proceeded to play it . This time the another tear drop then followed by another one until it flowed continiously like a river . 

Sooyoung is visibly hurt . If these pain can kill , she'd probably be dead a hundred times already , oh no maybe a thousand. She just wonder how she still manage to wake up every day .

"i'll call her, yeah I will " She wiped her tears and was about to dial her number when suddenly Taeyeon's assigned ringtone was heard.

*Syooongiiee~Jagiii~answer you phonnee* 

WHAT?TAEYAEON??

Sooyoung was still battling whether or not to answer the call, but unconsiously she pressed the answer button. She was amazed at the sudden action.

I must really need you right now :(

"Sooyoung?" Sadness was overtaking her voice .

"Taeyeon." she just replied coldly as possible.

"How are you ?

"Why did you call ? " 

"I am at the gazeebo .. " 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wha..?"  Sooyoung was dumbfounded . She immediately got teary eyed and hug the girl who's responsible for all of this .

"Stupid why are you crying ? " Taeyeon said playfully as she the taller girl's wavy brown hair.

"Because I hate surprises ! But I like this one . " Sooyoung said almost in a whisper . Taeyeon can't help but chuckle ,feeling like she won over Sooyoung . 

Taeyeon brought Sooyoung to a beautifully designed gazeebo beside the riverbank .The posts of the gazeebo was filled with white roses with a dash of sparkling christmas lights . 

"May I have this dance ? " Sooyoung nodded and they proceeded inside the gazeebo led by Taeyeon .

Slowly Taeyeon put her hands on Sooyoung's waist , the latter on Taeyeon's neck. They swayed to Taeyeon's humming . It was such a beautiful sight . Full of love , of happiness . No one would dare  to destroy that paradise. 

Each sway drew them closer and closer until Taeyeon was already resting her head on Sooyoung's chest. 

"Thank you Soo."

"For what? I should be the one thanking you." Taeyeon turned her head up so that she could face Sooyoung . 

"For letting me show you this ." Sooyoung just let out a genuine smile . No words could really express her happiness. So she cupped Taeyeon's face and gave her their first  kiss.

"I love you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why ... are you doing this ? " Sooyoung bit her lip , trying so hard not to cry , trying so hard not  to let Taeyeon hear her desperate.

"I just want to look at this place for the last time ."

"Last.. look? You mean ..."

"Yes." 

That answer of Taeyeon made Sooyoung literally broke down . She was already crying hot batches of tears.

"You could just leave ! Why are you telling me this. Why are you so cruel!" 

"Please don't cry, please don't cry for me. I don't deserve it. Sooyoung I am showing you I do not deserve your love , your family is right, our .. this kind of love is not right and it never will ."

Sooyoung can't take it anymore, she just wanted to tell the girl how much she loves her, how they can overcome this, how they can live eventhough its just the two of them and how their love is enough. Atleast she wanted to believe that .

"Goodbye." Sooyoung then hang up , she did not bother to wait for Taeyeon's reply . The girl did not bother anymore to call back, she knows its the wisest thing to do .

Sooyoung didnt know how many more night she would cry herself until the pain would vanish. But one thing's for sure ,eventhough she would cry forever ,their love , can never be right .

 

*crappy? sorry XD *