Late Night Rendezvous

SOOTAE ONESHOTS

The sound of thunder is roaring and flashes of lightning filled Sooyoung's room. There's obviously a thunderstorm. The noise kept on ringing in Sooyoung's ears , she can't sleep. And being alone doesn't help.

 

"Why did she chose to go home on this day , ugh. " Sooyoung silently cursed. She hates the sound of the thunder. She gets startled everytime she hears it . Eventhough pillows are already piled up to cover her ears , she still feels uneasy .

After all the tossing and turning . She finally realized that its not gonna stop any sooner. So she grabbed her blanket , covered her whole body and quickly went out of her room .

"Oh my god  I'm so hungry . " She rubbed her belly as she carefully walk her way to the kitchen , she noticed that the lights were on so she slowly peeked and saw Taeyeon preparing food. 

"You're early today"/ Taeyeon said facing her back to Sooyoung . 

"H,,How did you know I was here? " Sooyoung was taken aback ,she removed the blanket and scratched the back of her head. But Taeyeon did not answer , the short girl just giggled softly . Sooyoung was rather confuse , she then decided to walk towards Taeyeon and watch her doing her thing .

"So.. you're the one who's always making these foods.. for me ? " Sooyoung said the latter part shyly and slightly embarrassed . She doesnt know why but she felt it .

"Who else? " Taeyeon then put a small sample on her finger and it . Having witnessed Taeyeon's action , Sooyoung sudenly felt hot. Gulp.

"You want some ? " Taeyeon cutely offered her pointy which made Sooyoung's cheeks turn in the shade of pink.

"Ughh,, anyway so why are you doing this ? She avoided Taeyeon's gaze. 

"Oh. , because youre always hungry?"

" That;s just it ? " 

"What else? Stupid. "Taeyeon just smiled.

"Ah yes right.. " Sooyoung lowered her heas a little , somehow she's disappointed.

"Are you expecting for another reason ?" TAeyeon asked boldy , smirking a little.

Is she teasing me ?

Sooyoung just avoided the question . "Are you done? I'm starving. " 

"Oh.. Here it is " Coming back to reality , Taeyeon pushed the plate carefully to Sooyoungs side with a proud face.

"Thanks." Sooyoung then proceeded to devour her meal  while Taeyeon .. is just there admiring her. Somehow Sooyoung felt eyes on her so she turned to Taeyeon and catched the girl staring at her , smiling widely . She felt e,barrassed.

"WTF Taeng , if you want some you can ask. Stop staring creeper. "  She offered a spoonful for Taeyeon to eat.

"Youre so cute. " Taeyeon smiled a flirtatious one , then slowly ate the food offered. Not forgetting to leave small saliva traces. Sooyoung was creeped out . Why is taeyeon acting so strange?

"Okayy, WTF is wwrong with you ? You're creeping me out ." Sooyoung bursted out and faced Taeyeon. Taeyeon was shocked , but not long after she grinned, a victorious one . Bingo

Having noticed that she slightly increased her voice, Sooyoung felt guilty . " Uhm sorry .. Don't mind me. " She said while hunging her head low , playing with her food. 

"Soo.. " Taeyeon called out. Sooyoung immediately bolted up upon hearing her name. " Yess??" TAeyeon was already moving closer to her when a loud thunder came and starled Sooyoung .

"AHHHHHHH‼ " She screamed , loud but short. She closed her eyes , already preparing for the fall. 

"Ouchh ‼ " Taeyeon exclaimed. Sooyoung opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon on top of her , hands beneath Sooyoung's head. TAeyeon had fell on top of her , but managed to let her hands be a cushion for Sooyoung's hand .

"Taeng are you okay?? " Sooyoung got up and held TAeyeon's arm. She saw worry on Taeyeons face. 

"Hey.. hey are you okay? Are you hurt ? " She help herself and Taeyeon sit properly.

"Soo.." Taeyeon uttered , almost in a whisper.

Sooyoung , who doesnt know if Taeyeon was hurt or what is wrong with her kept on shaking and asking the girl what is wrong .

"TAeng , hey .. hey... ?" She continued asking , careful not to rock or shout to har. Still , she recieved no answer. 

Just then , Taeyeon suddenly hugged Sooyoung. She was shocked and was lost. Her heart beat faster and she cant think straight. Realizing that Taeyeon is still attached to her , she hugged her back. Burying her face on the latters shoulder . Because of this Taeyeon clung onto her tighter , feeling relieved .. Relaxed. 

Sooyoung started to soothe Taeyeon's hair down to her back. Up and down. Up and down. They remained like that for a while until Taeyeon looked up to Sooyoung , still hugging her.

"Are you alright now? " Sooyoung , now feeling calm asked in a calm tone .She moved Taeyeon;s bangs to the side of her face and then asked again. " TAeyeon ? " 

TAeyeon just stared at her. She smiled.  

TAeyeon touched Sooyoung's face with the back of her hand  , tracing the lining of Sooyoung's face. Taeyeon moved closer and Sooyoung felt hundred of butterflies in her stomach . She was to stunned to move or reacto to TAeyeon's face moving closer to hers ..  So she closed her eyes , expecting for Taeyeon's lips to land onto hers. 

1 second , 2 seconds and a minute passed but she felt nothing . So she opened her eyes  and found a smiling Taeyeon , almsoto n the verge of laughing . Sooyoung was really embarrassed so she pretended to get mad at the girl. 

"W. WHat the the hell are you smiling at midget ?‼" She stood up , this time Taeyeon was laughing frantically. 

"Did you .. expect me to . Kiss you ? " Taeyeon said in between laugh. Sooyoung was really humiliated so she turned her back to Taeyeon and started walking away .

"If you dont mind , Im going back to my room . "

Taeyeon felt guilt , but atleast she has proof. So she call Sooyoung one last time .

"Sooyoung.." Sooyoung Stopped on her tracks. All she can her was the rain drops and Taeyeon's footsteps getting near her . Taeyeon made Sooyoung face her.

"What do you want ? "

"Soo , this may look crazy but .. can you do me a favor? "

"What is it ?"

"Can .. can i kiss you ? " Taeyeon closed her eyes and bit her lips , when she recieved no response , she slowly looked up to Sooyoung . She saw Sooyoung's shocked face . But that soon turned into a huge smile. Taeyeon wondered for a while until all she knew was she was held by the waist and Sooyoung crashed her lips onto hers.

They both feel like they were on cloud nine. Taeyeon cant help but smile , so she kissed back. After the kiss , 

"So I suppose you like crazy things?" TAeyeon asked and Sooyoung just smiled . It is now TAeyeon's turn to pull Sooyoung for another kiss.

"So my room ? " 

THe two girls raced their way into the bedroom , anticipating what is instore for them that night.