Too Much

SOOTAE ONESHOTS

*Note : I just realized i had so many typos in the previous chapter . Excuse me for that ^_^ and for the future typos I might make.. Thanks for the comments by the way :D 

okay , this will be an angst base on the dream concert last night XD Just imagine that this very little SooTae(in the beginning) moment did not happened.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6MWG5wCPpc&feature=youtu.be

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soo , you really can't make it ? We're gonna perform last so maybe.." Taeyeon was busy convincing Sooyoung on the other line.

"Mmmp, sorry Taeng .. " Sooyoung just replied.  

"Bu - but I chose this st-- "  Taeyeon was cut off when Soo hurriedly hanged the phone . 

"Gotta go Taeng, taping starts . Bye "  toot toot toot

"Bye . . "  Taeyeon replied with a sigh . 

Inside the waiting room ..

Taeyeon can't still helped but be pissed because Sooyoung can't come . She prepared so much even chosing her own outfit which corresponds to Sooyoungs liking . 

"Geez, it's a waste . a waste a waste ." Taeyeon mumbled. 

"Did you say something ? " Tiffany , who is always with her asked. Taeyeon just shooked her head.

Meanwhile , to where Sooyoung is taping .

Sooyoung was happily munching some food. Their taping finished earlier than expected. She mentally debated whether or not she will go to the Dream Concert. 

"Aiishh~ I'm already tired .Aigoo I dunno what to do ." She talked to herself, and by that she opened her phone and browsed for the topic Dream Concert online . She was wide eyed when she saw Taeyeon's outfit.

"Oh my ing .. Just what the hell  Taeng . Then, decision made " She took a last bite on her food before excitedly heading to the van .

Back to the waiting room 

"Is Sooyoung gonna make it ? "  Jessica asked particularly no one . 

"HEEELLLOOOO " Sooyoung happily hummed. 

"Oh great you made it ! " Jessica squeeled . 

"Of Course , for my ..  I mean for you guys " She let out a laugh. "Guys where's Taeng ?" Sooyoung inquired.

"Toilet . " Tiffany answered .

Geez of all the people . " Thanks Fany~~"  She then headed to the said place .

Where is that midget , ah there ! "Gotcha ! " She hugged Taeyeon and let out a giggle 

Taeyeon who was shocked can't help but ask in an irritated voice.  " Mwoah! Why are you here?! " 

"Why ? am I not allowed to attend this concert? And besides I saw how hot you are tonight. " She said still hugging Taeyeon, whispering to her ear. 

Taeyeon removed Soo's arm around her , she is still obviously pissed. " People might misunderstand. " She coldy stated.

"What ?! " This time, it's Sooyoung turn to get pissed. " What do you men by that? I'm not allowed to be intimate with you even in a private place?! But others can ?! What the hell Taeng ? What's with you today? Just because I changed my mind and your all y ? ! " She added. 

Taeyeon knows where this will head, Sooyoung asking to be less intimate with others, begging her  to tell the members. ( YES, the members don't know.)

"Stop Soo, I know where this will go. " She rolled her eyes and tried to walk away but Soo grabbed her.

"Why won't you talk about it huh?! You're the one who started this. "

"Not here, and let me go . " Taeyeon said coldy

"Yeah, maybe that's right  I should let you go."

"PLEASE , JUST STOP PLEASE, I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! "  Taeyeon said strongly , but a little quietly

"FINE! You're just making up reasons to .." 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow . " Reasons to wha-"  Just then their PD called.

" Oh, there you are ! You two are up within 2 mins. C'mon! "

And they were left there, staring coldy at each other. Sooyoung decided to walk away not bothering to look at Taeng anymore.

They were all on their best smiles and attitude during the whole performance.

"No one noticed the tension between us, Oh yeah, who would even notice? " Sooyoung thought,sadness devouring her.

Their where on their way to their ending pose for The Boys .

"Great , just great now I have to stand next to her ." They were both wearing poker faces .

"You know the girls , b-bring the boys out ♫♪" Then a firework or whatever that is on stage  startled her causing her to smile a bit. 

"woah, well thanks Firework, for making me smile ." Sooyoung thought .

 

The Dream Concert was nearing its end and all the artist gathered on stage and enjoyed their selves doing whatever they like. Sooyoung who was still obviously upset ( who wouldn't? ) stood next to Yoona .

They were both happily waving at the cameras and fans when she noticed that Taeyeon was coming closer .  Wanting to make her realize her mistake , Soo played with  Yoona  making hearts and even putting her arm around her , completely ignoring Taeyeon.

"What the ?! Still ignoring me?? Ugh even Tiff is busy with others ."  Taeyeon thought .

(So this is the actual XD scene : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O24BBcRX5G0&feature=youtu.be )

Taeyeon was already feeling guilty. Soo was right , that was a very small thing to be angry about . Why was she even mad ? Because her disappointment on Soo saying she's not coming was gone to waste? Oh yeah, maybe that . Taeyeon is a sensitive person . But then she realized she was really wrong . So she decided to go and apologize to Sooyoung .

They were already heading to their van 

"Soo I.~~" Taeyeon called out in a soft voice but before she could continue, Sooyoung already slammed the front sit door.

*sigh ,was all she can manage to do . The other girls, oblivious of what's going on between the two wasn't shocked when they saw Taeng sigh .

"Are you allright eonnie ? " Yoona asked, she just nodded. 

"C'mon Taeng, let's sit together . " Tiffany offered. She just let herself be dragged by her .

They were already inside the van when Taeyeon again, tried to talk to Sooyoung . So she called out . " Soo ?"

"Maybe she's asleep .?" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon, finally feeling defeated sighed and said  " Yah, maybe . Then let's take pic ! I'll post it on my instagram." She said actively. 

"1..2..3 , Smile ~" 

"I already posted it, " Taeyeon said, " Wow lemme see, wow so many likes.!" Tiff exclamied.

"Look, someone commented on TaeNy hahaha " Tiff added. Feeling awkward , Taeyeon just nodded.  Without them knowing, Sooyoung heard everything and it made her heart ache even more. She just can't take it. It's too much .

After a long ride , they finally reached their dorm. Everybody ,except Taeyeon already proceded to their respective rooms. When she made sure she was alone , she went to the balcony and sighed again . She doesn't want to hurt Soo. She wants to tell the world about them, but she's still scared. Scared . . 

On the other hand , Sooyoung cans't sleep . Still thinking 'bout that incident inside the van . 

"My girls huh ." She let out a small laugh, but tears immediately  repleced it. She wanted to feel fresh air, somehow the room is suffocating her . Forgetting that Taeyeon usually stays up late, she walked her way to the balcony and was surprised to see Taeyeon , just when she was about to turn her back , Taeyeon called out .

"Soo please .. ~ "

Damn! Okay here goes nothing .

"What?"

"I'm .. I'm . I -- " Taeyeon can't continue her words, why?

"Don't Taeng, Don't do it if you can't. Stop forcing yourself. " 

"Soo but, I ... Ugh I'm sorry ." Somehow she managed to say.

"I'm tired Taeng . I'm tired to always be in the shadow. The shadow of Tiffany  and it's hard , to keep this relationship. To stop myself from hugging you when i really want to , to stop myself from getting jealous to one of my sisters . Gawd to one of my sisters Taeng! Can you imagine how difficult is that ?! Now tell me, if you really love me, how can you act so natural huh ?! " Sooyoung cannot hold herself. She let out all she wants to say , not bothering if it hurt Taeyeon.

"Soo , I didn't .. knoww.. " Taeyeon said already crying .

" That's it! You didn't know ! huh, how would you know by the way ?! When you're all busy being lovey dovey with others . Taeng can you please, atleast just once, just once . SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ! " Sooyoung said, also crying.

Taeyeon , to shocked and hurt just stared at the ground, she did not dare to even look at Sooyoung. She's afraid she might breakdown .

"What, are you just gonna stare at the ground?? SPEAK! " Sooyoung commanded helplessly , wanting to know what Taeyeon can tell, wanting to know if this would still work out .

"I'm sorry , Soo I'm sorry ." Now hearing Taeyeon's sobs , it made Sooyoung wanting to hug her. But she can't , she should stop this ..

"Taeng, I love you and I don't want us to hurt even more, even thought its hard . I .. I . " Sooyoung said holding back more tears.

Please don't say it Soo, don't. Don;t give up on me. 

"Let's .. let's take separate paths now . And don't worry , no one will notice if we will avoid each other for some time . Our pairing is not popular anyways." And by that she left Taeyeon .

Please follow me Taeng, stop me .  But it never happened . She closed her eyes and let a lone tear escape.

Taeyeon who was to hurt and shocked did not even move ,even an inch. Sooyoung's word pierced through her heart . Is ist my fault? was all she could ask herself. Yes it is. For ignoring Sooyoung's effort to love her , for not speaking for herself. Yes it is .

Sooyoung let the loneliness lead her to deep slumber . While Taeyeon ,  is slowly dying inside .

Just like that  I've lost the one I am fighting for ,for so long .

Just like that  I've lost the one I dreamed of for so long .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Guys how was this ? kkkk