Behind Everything

SOOTAE ONESHOTS

SNSD are preparing for their comeback .

"All right girls , listen  you're going to perform My Bestfriend for a special comeback stage . Let's meet here tomorrow at 10 in the morning . " Their manager announced. 

On their way to their dorm , the girls kept  on visiualizong what the steps and scenario would be for their practice tomorrow.  When suddenly ..

"Yah , I have something important to tell . " Sooyoung exclamied . 

The girls turned to her with curiously, waiting for another response from Soo.

"What is it ? " asked  Hyo with a dont-tell-me face . 

"You see, I'm kinda hungry so , do you guys have a snack ? " Sooyoung stated fastly .

"Aishhh ~ " the girls groaned in unison . Well, except for Taeyeon .

 

"Yah ! I'm serious ! I'm dying here .Aishhh! " Sooyoung leaned back crossing her arms and facing the car window. 

"Here . " Taeyeon handed her some cookies.  Sooyoung looked into Taeyeon's eyes  and then on the cookie. For a second Taeyeon can't help but be mesmerized by Sooyoung's cute expression .

"Wow thanks ! Your the best Taeng! " then she jokingly kissed Taeyeon on the cheeks .  Tayeon  was shocked at the sudden contact . She placed her hand on her cheeks feeling Soo's breath .

 

"We-welcome .. I know your always hungry on the way home . " Taeyeon managed to say between her wide smile. 

While Sooyoung was happily munching on her cookies , Taeyeon kept on looking at her smiling widely.

" Yah, what the hell are you smiling at? You look like an idiot. " Sooyoung said still munching on her cookies .

"Oh, nothing . " Taeyeon held her head down ,she swore she could feel her cheeks turning red. 

After what seems like an eternity , they arrived at their dorm .

 

"Woahh~ finally home sweet home ! " Yoona said pushing her roommate to their room . 

 

"Have a good rest everyone " Taeyeon actively said. 

"Night Taeng " Some of the girls replied. 

 

Taeyeon was on her way to her room when she heard something in the kitchen . She went to were the noise was .

 

" Soo ? "  she called out.

" Yes? " 

"Oh gawd I thought it was some .."

"Ghost? Geez ." She chuckled.

"WHat are you doing here? " She obviously know the answer but she wanted to make the conversation longer. 

"Obviously preparing something to eat, I'm still hungry . Go to sleep now, you seemed to be out of your senses. " 

"Ah, no here let me help you. "

"Oh thanks ! " 

while they were preparing  

"Ne, Soo ,  How do you know if you like someone .?" Taeyeon awkwardly asked.

"You're seriously asking me this Taeng? OH MY GOSH ! HAHAHA" Sooyoung can't help but laugh .Don't get her wrong , she was just surprised by the question. She didn't expect to have the same question in mind with the person she's been thinking about lately 

"Errr. I'm serious. ughh Oh, it's already done. I'm sleepy now , so ieat it up by yourself . Night ~" Taeyeon hurriedly walked out of the scene leaving Soo with a what-the-heck face.

"Taeng . ." She called out 

Taeyeon stopped on her tracks . "Wha- What ?" She managed to say, facing her back on Soo . Sooyoung walked closer  ,she could hear her footsteps getting nearer and surprisingly Taeyeon feels nervous. 

Sooyoung backhugged Taeyeon . She rested her head on the latter's neck and whispered. 

 

"You'll know when you kiss."  atleast that's what Sooyoung thinks.

Taeyeon could really feel the urge to try it on her , but she can't,that would be .. ugh stupid ? Soo let go of Taeyeon . 

"Night  K im  ..... Tae    yeon . " 

Taeyeon walked away without saying anything and hurriedly went to her shared room with Sunny. She kept on thinking what just happened earlier until she fell asleep . 

 

The next day ...

 

Taeyeon can't still get what happened last night in her mind . 

"You okay taaaeenng ? " Soo asked her in a rather teasing tone . Taeyeon was surprised she opened but no words came out , Sooyoung gave her that blank expression .  They made an awkward eye contact , Taeyeon feels so heavy now .

 

"Okay girls positione now ."  

Taeyeon thanked their choreographer for breaking the tension between them .

 

The song "MY BESTFRIEND" was nearing it's end and they were on their way to their final postion . 

 

"neon yeongwonghan naui chingu dan hanappuin nae chingu ♫♪"

and when they sat down , Taeyeon could feel an arm around her she turned and saw Sooyoung attempting to kiss her on the cheeks. She panicked , she still cant forget what happened last night so , with hestitation ( of course , she wants to get kissed by Soo) she rejected it and let out a growl .

 

The girls were packing and getting ready on their way home when Taeyeon asked Soo 

" What was that for ? I mean you could have told me earlier that you would do that " She said while hunging her head low . 

 

"I was just about to try what i said last night . " then she walked away with a smirk on her face. She left Taeyeon jaw dropped. 

"what the hell ? no it can't be .... or is it ? "  Taeyeon thought . 

 

It's been a week since everything happened .

"Girls , your up within 3 mins. " Their PD called. 

The girls are on their way out when ..

"Soo.." Taeyeon held Soo's wrist . " Will you do IT today ? " emphasizing the "IT"

"Oh, if you say so . But I'm thinking of a fake kiss. " Sooyoung calmly said. Sooyoung was caught off gurad by the question . But she managed to reply calmy .

 

"Oh- okay ." Taeyeon smiled.

Their song was nearing to it's end . Taeyeon is now meantally debating wether or not to put her plan into action . Then she realized that it is now their ending pose. 

"My friend ~ ♫♪ " 

And within seconds Sooyoung is now pulling her into their " Fake kiss" .  Everything was going smoothly when Soo saw Taeyeon's hand motioning to cover their faces .  She was busy watching Taengs hand when suddenly she felt a peck on her lips. YES on her lips. 

She was literally going nuts, she was surprised and shocked but she did not show it. Yul then tapped both of them , having witnessed the scene.

When the performance ended , all the girls where heading to their dressing room .

"Geez Taeng , seriously ? " Yul murmured but loud enough for Taeyeon to hear. She felt embarrassement . Then suddenly she was pulled to an alley .

" OMO WHAT THE --!" Soo then covered . 

"SHHHH"

"What do you want Soo ? " she asked playing innocent. 

" What the hell was that huh ?! " She asked with a panicked voice .  Taeyeon could sense something she wants, so with much confidence she said 

" I tried your advice . "  Sooyoung was taken aback , could it be ? .. 

"Ugh , why .. to me ?  " Soo asked just to make sure . 

Taeyeon let out a small laugh before tiptoeing and whispering to Soo's ears . 

 

" Now, I am sure. I like you . "  She watched Soo's unreadabl;e expression. Thinking she might scared the girl with her confession , she tried to walk away but failed. When she was again pulled and was slammed to the wall.

"OUCH! Why d--" She was cut off when Soo's lips crashed on her. Savoring the moment she kissed back.Taeyeon almost lost all her senses , kissing Soo hardly than before. 

After some time, Soo pulled away from the kiss and said .

"Wait 'till we get back to the dorm . " 

Taeyeon giggled with excitement. The kiss melted away all her doubts. She , KIM TAEYEON , indeed likes Sooyoung .

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Is this a failed chap ? please tell me . kekeke :x