eunjung means ..... !

what ? eunjung is gonna join big bang ??

new lovers were really happy together they spent all their free time together  they didn’t told anyone about their dating and it was secret  but it didn't stop theM of making love together in every where it was enough fot them taeyang start watching tv and they start kissing right behind him!  they often spend the night together but before sunshine , they separate each other !!and GD was wondered why eunjung doesn’t use his bathroom anymore :D AND WHY SOME TIMES he saw top twinkle at eunjung! Or whay they don’t even fight ?
 days past and it was the day of dance battle between eunjung and CL , eunjung wasn't nervous at all she searched for top everywhere but she couldn’t find top . finally she saw him she decide to surprise him so she hide behind a curtain and decide to shout on three ! one……………. Two…………….three…
- oppa ! u r here !!!!!!!!
eunjung stopped ! that was CL's voice !
- yeah ! you wanted to talk to me    ?
- ne oppa !!!!!!!!!
- okay then what is it ?
CL said : oppa ..it's a question ..
top : say it CL ! u r making me curious !!
CL : I saw u the other day in dancing room …
top : and ?
CL : Eunjung and u were kissing !!! im so curious !!!! are u dating or sth ????????? is that serious ?
eunjung behind the curtain was so curious too !
  she wanted to know what is top's answer !
top said : th ………..there is nothing between  me and eunjung now … we just kissed that time and then we found out what a stupid thing we've done ! and it …it .. just ended that day ! now she is a member for my group not more.
CL : thanks god ! now I feel better ! thank you oppa ! and wish me luck !!!
top – sure CL !
eunjung was shocked and she couldn't even move ..even the time that seungri took her hand and take her to the stage  the song was playing, when eunjung start to dance the only think she could was the nights and days that she spent with top ! and top's voice that kept telling her I love you and what he told CL !!  she was dancing , she fell  on the ground ! everyone were really shocked her eyes were teary top and other big bang members ran to her and top top wanted to take her hand but she refused !
top was confused  but becaz everyone were there he couldn't say anything when they came home none of members didn't talk about her losing and they all thought she might had stress but top knew it wasn’t becaz of that ! when every one where asleep top went to eunjung's room eunjung was sitting in front of mirror !
- honey ?  r u ok ?
- leave me alone !
- eunjung…. What's wrong with u ?
- I don’t want to talk to you !
top was shocked but said : ok… we'll talk tomorrow hny ! and I love you…