a new member

what ? eunjung is gonna join big bang ??

top said with an angry voice : a girl ?  in big bang ???? u must be kidding !top said with an angry voice : a girl ?  in big bang ???? u must be kidding !
GD : Nope… I heard it from our manager ! he said mr yang (head of yg company)  thinks it's a good idea and make our group more interesting ! I heard the girl is really something !!!
top : even if she was lee hyori we cant accept a girl in a boy band group !
gd : dude  get over it ! I heard that her family are so rich and are friends of mr yang that’s wy she has absolute support !
seungri : topshi !! that’s gonna be so cool ! a girl in big bang !!! hope  she is a y girl and laughed !
taeyang : YAH seungri ! don’t talk about my girl like that !!
seungri : your girl ? do u even know her?
taeyang while playing with  with his hair in front of mirror said : she is gonna be my girl when she sees it and hint his six pack  muscles !
seungri said : no she is not ! when she sees my killer and cute smile she is gonna be mine !
top said : oh god ! I cant believe I  live with such a pabo ppl like u !! big bang is ruining and u r arguing about this stupid thing.
top was angry so hurried to mr yang's office ! big bang's comeback was 3 month later and mr yang wanted to add a member to group ! and she was a girl .
top : mr yang !!! is that true u want o add a girl in our group ?
- who told u ? but yes ! she is currently trainee in US  but she is gonna join u in 2 weeks !
- what ? r u serious ?
- of course I am ! her father now owns 49 percent of YG group !  that’s why I want to keep her close ! she can be really useful !
- so just becaz of money u want to betray big bang by destroying it ?
- YAH ,,,, is that the way u talk ur boss ? she is a good singer and talented girl ! AND I don’t want to hear u disobey!
 top was angry and  left the office .