wow he\she is hot !

what ? eunjung is gonna join big bang ??


gd said : hope he doesn't show his angriness at fanmeeting that we want interduce eunjung to our fans !!!!!
eun jung comeback after 10 min boys were still eating !
she talked to phone : oh omma im here ! neh ! that’s a good place ! o.. I saw the boys ! they re good ! when she hanged the phone told boys :my room doesn’t have any bathroom ! can I take a shower in one of ur room's bathroom?
gd :sure my room is right down the corridor !
eunjung : thanks , love !
when she left gd said : she just called me love ? and laughed  
 top was under shower and think about how they can get rid of eunjung suddenly some one open the door of bathroom top looked back and saw eunjung in front of him who starts to scream loudly ! top try to hide his body and yelled : yahhh ! get out of my shower !
eunjung was still screaming but left the bathroom seungri and gd were behind the door of room
seungri  : what happened ? why did u yelled like that ?
eunjung was shocked and said : u told me to use ur bath but topshi was there!
seungri start to laugh and gd said : u went to wrong room ! it's top's room !!!
my room is next door  !!! seungri said : yah … did u see him ? he is goona kill u when he came out ! eunjung said bravely : it was an accident ! and left room becaz she didn’t want the boys see her embarrassed ! under gd's shower eunjung thought with herself wow his body is hot !!!! she covered her face with her hands.. wow what should I do I saw him !!
when she came out she was rolled towel around her s ,it was a short towel she saw top setting on couch on gd's room : eunjung didn’t see him first so when she saw him she was shocked : oh.. otokeo !!! what are u doing here ? and put her hand on her towel
- what were  u doing on my bath !!!!!???? u r a ert or some thing ? spying me under shower?
- yah shut up ! it was an accident !! u r not that hot that I want to spy ! what cocky guy !
- yah !no ! u r so rude ! im ur sonbae ( senior ) u have to respect me I don’t know in  what kind of family u were grew but in big bang we don’t call some one older than us cocky!
 - Yahhh !!! how dare u to talk about ma family ?and  im rude ??? u want to die ???
- chehhh  and u want to kill me ?  he he he ! top said and start to laugh hysterically  !
eunjung is good at taekwondo so when it comes to fighting she has confidence a lot ! both of them were so angry eunjung attack top and said : YAH just stop talking and she tried to cover top's mouth with his hand , top try to stop her by his hands and when he tried to push her away he accidently took the towel and it dropped down ! eunjung was totally both of them stopped and for 1 sec top looked at eunjung body ! he thaught WOW y body ! but by a punch of eunjung  to his face he came to himself and heard eunjung who was trying   to hide her body scream so he just left the room !