In the woods

Exo Horror Oneshots Stories

Three best friend, same age, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were going on a school trip for their school project, they were given 2 days 1 night, how to survive in the woods but until then something happen to them while they were on their trip

in the morning, the three of them were at chanyeol's house preparing for their trip, baekhyun and chen stay overnight at chanyeol's house so that they can go togther.

"sleeping bag" chanyeol shouted.

"check" baekhyun reply.

"3 huge waterbottles"

"check"

"tent??"

"check" chen reply.

"food??"

"check"

"touchlight and some batteries??"

"check"

they check everything what they need for the trip when suddenly baekhyun and chen saw chanyeol took his guitar along "yah, chanyeol, why did you bring your guitar??".

"i can play when we are bored on the bus and even in the woods" chanyeol reply until then they heard the bus had arrived, their school teacher told them that there will be a bus coming to pick them up so they quickly took their bags and the tent for camping, went off.

they quickly got on the bus and greet the bus driver "annyeong hasaeyo", "ännyeong hasaeyo" the bus driver greets them back.

"guys, we are going off now" he told the boys.

"ne"

the bus driver starts the engine and drove off, while on the bus, chanyeol suddenly took out his guitar and start playing, he played and played until the rhythm comes out, chen and baekhyun knew what he was playing and they start singing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz, a english song they knew.

after they sang the song, they fall asleep, few hours later, the bus driver wake them up "boys, wake up now, we have arrived", they woke up, looking around the surrounding and they call eachother up

they took all their bags and the tent, got off the bus when chen suddenly ask "ahjushi, how are we suppose to come back here??", "erm.....if you all can, put a mark or leave some as you walk through the woods, is easy to find your way out"

the boys waved goodbye to the bus driver, "i will come and pick you all up 2 days later in the morning at 9am, that means the next day morning"

"ne"

the bus driver drove off after that while the boys starts to walk into the woods "yah, chanyeol, chen, why does it looks so scary out here??", "us too, why does seongsaenim wants us to do here??" chanyeol replied.

is 12pm, they were walking into the woods, deeper and deeper, quickly found an empty spot, putting down their bags and start to set out the tent their ownself, in 3omins, the tent has done.

after that they brought some food from their house and start eating.

Skip to night time.........

is night, at about 11pm, chen, baekhyun and chanyeol were together sleeping in their tent because they were tired when suddenly chen heard something outside in the woods, he decided to go and have a look but he was scared so he wake his friends up "chanyeol-ahh, baekhyun-ahh".

"what is it?? i'm tired" baekhyun reply.

"me too" chanyeol reply too.

"there is something out there" 

"go check your ownself, don't disturb us" baekhyun told him.

"but......but......."

chanyeol and baekhyun didn't want to wake up, so chen has to go by himself, he wore a jacket, took out a touchlight from his bag and went outside.

within the woods, chen walks around with his touchlight on because he heard something is out there, so he went to check on it.

 few hours later, is 2am in the morning and it was still dark, chen was still outside when suddenly baekhyun and chanyeol heard a loud scream outside, they got up quickly.

"where's chen??" baekhyun asked.

"don't know"

"oh no, chen was out there, he told us that there is something out there"

chanyeol and baekhyun quickly took their toughlight from their bags, went out to look for chen then suddenly chanyeol took out his phone but he realized that there was no signal out here so they just walked off.

in the dark woods, chen was no where to be found, chanyeol and baekhyun was looking for him "CHEN-AHH CHEN" baekhyun shouted. "YAH KIM JONGDAE" chanyeol shouted.

but chen didn't reply, then suddenly they heard a loud scream again, they thought it was chen who was screaming, so they call him again "CHEN CHEN"

still no reply, a moment later, they heard something moving around, the leaves as if someone is stepping on it, "did you heard that??" baekhyun asked him. "of course i heard that"

then they heard again "i heard it, sounded like someone has been dragged" baekhyun told chanyeol, "ya, i hope it was not chen" chanyeol hope.

they were into the woods deeper and deeper again until suddenly they saw someone on the leaves behind the trees, so they decided to have a look, they walk slowly and slowly until they were froze because what they saw was, chen lying down, there were cuts on his face, blood bleeding, there were also stabbed on his body

they quickly call chen to wake up but it seems he was aready dead, he got murdered, a moment later, the two of them heard someone coming, they wanted to run off but it was too late, a murdered grabbed their head chanyeol and baekhyun tried to stuggled but it suddenly cut their faces, stabbed on their body, the murdered does the same thing as chen.

until the next morning, the bus driver came to pick them up but suddenly there were police around and the police told the bus driver that the three best friend, chen, baekhyun and chanyeol were found dead.