Dark Street

Exo Horror Oneshots Stories

Sehun was going to luhan's place, he was walking alone along the dark streets because he is staying overnight at his house.

As he was walking alone, he called his Hyung, luhan "Hyung, I will be reaching soon"

"Araso" he replied.

He was walking along the dark street at night when he suddenly heard a bang sound and thought someone was following him.

"Who's there??" He asked as turning around to see what's that sound but he saw nothing, so he continues to walk when suddenly again he definitely heard a bang sound.

"Who's there??" He asked again while turning around.

Sehun suddenly got scared and afraid, so he took out his phone and dial luhan's number.

"Yobosaeyo?? Hyung, can you come down and pick me up?"

"Wae??"

"I'm scared and afraid, I keep hearing bang sound and I thought someone was following me"

"Where are you now?"

"I think I don't know, because it was too dark outside here aready"

"Araso, stay right there and don't move, I'll come and pick you up"

"Nae Hyung" sehun obeyed him and just stay there and not a single move until he fetch him up.

Sehun keep hearing a sound but is a footstep, someone walking towards him. He dare not look back until suddenly someone touch on his shoulder, he become more afraid "Hyung Pali Pali" He said softly.

After waiting for luhan so long, sehun decided to just ignore and walked straight, but he felt that as he walked, something keep following him.

Few hours later, Luhan finally arrived, "sehun-ahh, don't look back" he told him and walked towards to sehun.

"Wae?? Hyung?"

"Just don't look back"

Sehun obeyed his Hyung not to look back, when suddenly he asked his Hyung a question "Hyung, why I can't look back when you ask me not to?"

"Erm...... Because....because, sehun-ahh, I tell you something, don't be scared or afraid"

"What is it Hyung?"

"Did someone touch on your shoulder?" He asked as the two of them continues to walk.

"How did you know, Hyung?"

"Actually I had the same experience as you, it was not long, along here the dark street, there was a man.........." Luhan explained everything to sehun but sehun getting more scared and afraid.

"Hyung don't say anymore" he tugged Luhan's shirt and stand beside him.

"Araso, I won't say it anymore"

But as they were still walking, suddenly someone call their name "sehun-ahh, Luhan-ahh"

The two of them dared not look back, continue to walk, "Hyung, can we walk faster??"

"Sure" they quickly faster but suddenly sehun fell down because they walk too fast aready.

"Hyung, I think I sprained my ankle"

"Sehun, let me help you" luhan sat down on the floor but as he sat down, he suddenly saw something behind sehun, a man  . He was scared, eyes got widen.

"hyung, what's wrong?? why you look so scared?? is there something behind me??" he asked but luhan got no respond "hyung, don't scared me like that"

luhan keep moving backward because he was sitting on the floor moving backwards, "hyung?? waeyo?? is there something behind me??" sehun asked again, when luhan quickly hold him up and quickly walked away, brought him to luhan's house, told sehun not to walk along the dark street anymore

 

(sorry......this story like abit boring.........)