Cafe Ghost

Exo Horror Oneshots Stories

Baekhyun was working at a cafe shop with his friend, chanyeol at night, the rest of his colleagues went home after they finish their work, the two of them were the last two person, they need to finish cleaning the plates and mugs and mopping the floor before closing the shop.

Suddenly they heard someone entering the shop, "our shop is closed" baekhyun said while he was cleaning the counter.

But as he look around, there was nobody around the shop, he thought it was just a wind, so he just continue cleaning and wiping the countert table, did not care it.

Few mins later, the two of them heard someone coming in again, "our shop is closed" this time chanyeol said while wiping the table, so he looked around, there was nobody, so he asked baekhyun "baekhyun-ahh"

"what is it chanyeol??" he asked.

"did someone came into the shop just now?? i heard it"

"i'm not sure, but i did heard someone entering the shop and our shop is closed aready, when i look around there was nobody" he explain.

"It seems like someone entering but there is none" 

"Aiya, don't care about it, let's just continue claening finish it first"

"Sure" chanyeol agrees.

So they continue finish their work, an hour later, this time the two of them heard someone entering the shop again and together told them "our shop is cleased aready, please come again tomorrow" but as they look around there was nobody.

"That was strange, I thought i heard someone entering the shop" baekhyun said.

"ya me too" 

Later then baekhyun ask chanyeol to lock the door first before anyone else is entering. "Chanyeol, lock the door"

"But baekhyun, how are we suppose to go out if the door is lock"

"We can ulocked the door again" baekhyun said while chanyeol took the keys and went to lock the door first.

after chanyeol lock the door, he went back to finish his work, cleaning and wiping, 1 hour later, the two of them started to heard someone opening the door again but didn't look so he ask chanyeol "chanyoel, did you lock the door??"

"i did lock the door aready"

"but why i heard there is someone opening the door?? are you sure you lock the door??"

"i heard it too and i'm sure that i have lock the door aready"

the two of them got scared because they keep hearing the door opening, suddenly the door keep opening and like someone was entering the shop, so they look around the surrounding, they saw nobody. "chanyeol, go and lock the door again", chanyeol obeyed him and went to lock the door but as he wanted to close the door, suddenly the door open because chanyeol was standing behind the door, his head got hit by the door and got fell down "OUCH"

"ya, what happen??" baekhyun came over to see what happen.

"i got hit by the door and is a glass door, i'm pain" 

"where?? let me see" baekhyun grabbed his head and turn his head, look where got hit, got saw it 

"OUCH, don't touch it, it hurts" 

"sorry" baekhyun apologized when suddenly they saw someone walking through the glass "chanyeol, did you see that??", chanyeol's eyes got bigger after he saw "yes i saw it, is.....a.......ghost........."

"shh" baekhyun quickly covered chanyeol's mouth. "let's go just take our bag and then we run off quickly"

baekhyun and chanyeol slowly got up and slowly walked to the counter because they didn't want to disturb or see the ghost, so they just went to get their bag but suddenly chanyeol bump onto something, is the counter table and make all the ghosts stare at them.

"baekhyun-ahh, they are staring at us"

"i count to 3 then we run" baekhyun started to count while holding their bags "1.........2.........3.........let's RUNNNNN"

the two of them quickly ran out of shop without locking the shop, after the day tomorrow they decided to quit the job together.