Leg Stepping

Exo Horror Oneshots Stories

The 12 exo boys were tiring after their schedule, so they came back to the dance room, their managers and their coordi noona were with them too. 

after few hours of resting, the managers asked to start practicing, so they started dancing when the music is on

"guys, continue with your dancing, i will go get the drinks" one of the manager said as he walked out of the room

"NAE HYUNG" they all replied together.

after a couple of hours, the boys were still waiting for the manager to come back "why did hyung take so long to get drinks for us??" sehun said.

"maybe because there are so many us here and is too heavy, that's why" luhan explained.

they waited and waited, the manager still haven't come back, so one of them suggest that someone should go and look for him "who will look for him??" kris asked.

"let's play ......." as chanyeol was about to say something, the leader kris just suddenly pick few of them "erm.....chanyeol, baekhyun, chen and and xiumin, go find him"

so the four of them just obeyed the leader and went to look for them but before they was going to open the door, suddenly all the light were switch off, the coordi noona was just screaming not too loud, some of the boys too.

"chanyeol-ahh, baekhyun-ahh, chen, xiumin, come back into the room" kris shouted.

"NAE" the four boys came in but because the lights were still switch off, they cannot see even the lights outside also switch off, so they careful closed the door with sound so that the rest can hear it and be careful not to step on the other legs.

suddenly one of them shouted "OUCH, i'm luhan, who step on my leg??", "chanyeol, baekhyun, chen and xiumin, are you guys seated down??" kris asked again.

"yes we are" they replied then he asked again "are everyone seated??"

"NAE, we all are seated"

suddenly someone step on their leg again "OUCH, who step on my leg?? baekhyun is that you who was stepping on my leg??" a deep voice said.

"no, it wasn't me, i swear" 

then later kris thought of something "let's take out our phone", "kris gege, is not the time to use our phone and i check my phone aready, there is no signal when the lights switch off" the chinese member maknae, tao said.

"no i mean some of us are using iphone, right??"

"yes"

"use the flashlight on the iphone since there is no light here"

as the flashlight were going to switch on, suddenly someone step onto the legs again but this time not one, is all of them, and all of them were in pain "OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!"

"YAH, WHO STEP ONTO OUR LEG??" kris shouted.

as they were about to switch on the flashlight, a loud scream coming out "OUCH, WHO STEP ONTO MY LEG??", "it wasn't us speaking" they all said together.

the flashlight was switch on now but something scared them and makes the maknae scream because they saw someone walking around infront of them stepping onto their legs.

then kris suddenly thought "wait if all of us were siting down, then who was standing infront of us", so they all lift their head up and looked at it while holding the flashlight of the iphone "GH~~OOO~~~~~S~~~~~~T GHOST!!!!!!!" they all quickly ran out of the room and run out the building without taking their bags

 

(sorry i don't know this story is okay anot, hope you all will like it)