Let Me Ride

Exo Horror Oneshots Stories

Sehun and Kai was in school studying for their exams at night, because they had night class for them, they were studying very hard and soon their exams are coming soon.

after a few hours of studying, the school bell finally rang, the boys can't wait to go home, they quickly ran towards their bicycle and start riding on it, but kai ride off first, "hyung, wait up" sehun shouted.

"hurry up" he shouted back.

when kai was riding in front of sehun, he try to catch up with his hyung, "hyung, don't ride too fast, i can't catch up", but he was too fast.

suddenly when sehun was still trying to catch up, he suddenly stop, actually he wasn't the one who wants to stop, he wanted to continue riding "that's strange, why i suddenly stop?? but it wasn't me", suddenly he felt that his body won't move only his mouth to let him talk, so he called kai loudly "HYUNG HYUNG", but kai didn't respond because infront of him is too dark to see whether kai is.

few mins later, sehun heard someone asking him to ride on his bicycle "Let Me Ride", he turned around saw a girl soaking in water  all over her body and walking towards him, he got scared when the girl got on his bicycle, later suddenly he saw kai riding back to him, "YAH SEHUN, why you suddenly stop?? i was waiting for you infront" 

"hyung" sehun called.

"wae??"

"did you see a girl behind me??"

kai looked at the back, ride around him, but he didn't see anyone "nope"

"but hyung.........there was a girl wanted to ride on my bicycle"

"sehun, i think it was just your imagination, is getting late aready, hurry up and ride" kai told him as he started to ride.

"but......but.......hyung......."

suddenly his bicycle started to ride on but he didn't step on the paddles, the girl seem to let his leg start riding it, "finally, hurry up sehun" kai cotinue to ride.

"oh no, HYUNG" he called out once again when he realized that he was riding in the different direction.

later then kai turn to sehun and noticed he was riding in the different direction with him, so he called him "YAH, SEHUN- AHH, WHERE ARE YOU RIDING TO, WE ARE GOING THIS WAY, NOT THAT WAY" 

sehun didn't stop his bike, just continue, so kai decided to follow him. when kai was about to catch up with sehun, he asked him "sehun-ahh, what is happening?? why are you ridiing this way??"

"hyung, it wasn't me"

"then who??"

"i can't move my body, it was my bike, it keeps continue riding, it won't stopped"

"what do you mean that you can't stop??"

"there was really a girl riding on my bike"

"i think it was still your imagination, i don't seem to see anyone behind you" 

after few hours of riding, his bike suddenly stops, he saw the girl got off his bike but the girl seem to be nice and say thank you "thank you for riding me", kai didn't seem to see the girl, saw him stopping and he also stops too, then the two of them looked around and saw there was a school infront of them.

few weeks later, sehun went to his computer and check what is happening to the girl who was riding on his bike and found out that she was bully by her classmates, her classmates brought her to the swimming pool in her school and just push her into the pool, she dosen't knows to swim and got drown.

 

(this story i got it from a japan short horror movies 'Let Me Ride', so i just thought of it and write a story)