Change

This Spring, I'll Love You

 

ChapterFive

"Yah! Park Sarang!" Yoobin picked up the small dog off of Jaebum's head. "You know daddy hates it when you bite his hair!" She looked down to Jaebum who was gritting his teeth. "He says sorry! Don't be mad!"

"You're so lucky I'm forced to stay with you..." He mumbled and glared at the puppy. "And you, behave yourself! If you munch on my hair one more time, I'll rip your face off!"

After hearing those words, Yoobin gasped and pulled Sarang close to her. "You're a terrible dad!"

"That's why I use condoms! I don't want to be a dad! It's a dog for God's sake!"

Since Yoobin wasn't used to being in arguments or being scolded, she just sat there with her lips pursing out. "...Sarang is mad too. You should apologize to both of us."

"Sorry! There, now leave me alone!"

But that only made her angrier. "Park Jaebum, you-"

Before she could finish, Jaebum's phone rung. "Hello? Thank Jesus you called, this girl is a psycho. Yes, I'm talking about Yoobin. I don't care how adorable she may be! Clubbing? Hell yeah! Alright, we'll meet you there. Bye."

"Who was it?"

"It was Taecyeon. We're going clubbing!" Jaebum felt pumped, the last time he went clubbing was a week ago. But for him, it felt like years. "I bought you something last time we went shopping, just in case we actually would go clubbing. It should be a black dress with sequins or something. Now hurry up, go get dressed!"

Inside, Yoobin was jumping in excitement. She ran upstairs and changed. Her eyes scanned the room and stopped when she saw the black pumps. Her body felt jittery as she pulled them on and ran downstairs. Before Jaebum could even check her out, she ran out of the house and into the passenger's seat of Jaebum's Lexus.

When Jaebum realized the black blur that flew by him was Yoobin, he grabbed the car keys and sat down onto the driver's seat. "Excited much?"

"Try ecstatic! I'm so...Yay!"

"That makes no sense but whatever makes you happy." Jaebum drove towards his favorite night club.

"...Are we supposed to get baby sitter for Sarangie?"

"Are you...Are you on medication? Park Sarang is a dog Yoobin, not a real baby." 

"...If he gets kidnapped, it's your fault."

Jaebum chuckled at Yoobin's naiveness and parked the car. "Alright, we're here."

"DAAANG..." Wooyoung whistled and winked at Yoobin who stumbled out of the car. "Want to go party at my house Yoobin, just you and me?"

"You really want to die don't you?" Taeyeon pulled her boyfriend's ear back and gawked at Yoobin. "Could you just go home...?"

"Don't be a poor sport Taeyeon!" Victoria laughed and wrapped her arms around Yoobin. "You're so hot Yoobin! Isn't it a little unfair you keep it all to yourself?!"

"Yah! Kim Yoobin!" Nichkhun hit her lightly on the head. "Where are your clothes?! You're barely covered! These boys will be practically you with their eyes!"

"People can you with their eyes?" Nicole laughed at Yoobin's question. "You little kid! You look great by the way, but the party doesn't start till we get into that club! Now let's go!"

"Wait, there are so many people here..."

"Oh, don't sweat it, I'll be right here!" Nicole pointed to her self and dragged her in.

"This is not acceptable!" Nichkhun yelled as the other guys held him back. "Don't worry about it, she has 11 of us to look out for her." Seul Ong said as the others agreed. 

"Hey, where's Jay hyung?" Jin Woon asked and looked around.

The others didn't know that Jaebum already ran into the club as soon as possible. As the music vibrated through his body, he felt the rush. Dancing in the big crowd with barely covered girls and holding a drink in his hand, his life was back in order.

"Oppa! I missed you!" The girl with blonde hair in a short leopard print dress slurred and rubbed her body against Jaebum's. "Why didn't you call me?"

'Blonde hair, busty...What was her name again?' He flashed a smile. "Michelle!" Unlike usual, he didn't feel seeing her this time. "Sorry I didn't call, I was a little busy. How's it going?"

"You were a little busy? Who were you banging this time?" Michelle didn't feel used, she actually liked the idea of it. 

But Jaebum on the other hand felt as if he was going to throw up. Not his drink, but his pride. "I...Have to go."

"Oppa!" She called out but he didn't look back and sat down at the usual table. "Hey! Jaebum, you're back!" Taecyeon greeted him with a happy smile on his face. "Want a drink?"

"He looks like he had a drink or two already..." Junho said with an amused look.

"Or ten." Junsu snickered and Jaebum just sneered at him. "Pour me a drink."

'What the hell is wrong with me?' Jaebum took the bottle and drank out of it. 'Is it because I haven't been in the game for a long time? Yeah, that's probably it. I'll get lucky tonight and then everything will be fine. Better go find Michelle soon.' He laughed to his self and kept drinking.

"Dude, that's straight up vodka. You can't just drink out of the bottle like that, take shots instead." Changmin said, trying to grab the bottle out of his hands.

"Relax, it's not vodka! Vodka, vodka, vodka! Has a nice ring to it though!"

"Alright, you've had enough now." Wooyoung nervously smiled and glanced over to Yoobin who looked twice as worried. "You're scaring the shit out of Yoobin..."

"Oh, right, Yoobin!" Jaebum let out a joyful laugh and looked right at her. "Come on guys, don't lie, but I feel like undressing her and-"

"Well we're going to go dance!" Nicole grabbed Yoobin and pushed her over to the dance floor and whispered into Jin Woon's ear. "Beat the vodka out of that kid, he's so annoying."

Jin Woon cringed at Nicole's voice and sipped on his drink. "L-love you too!"

"Yah!" Taecyeon pushed Jaebum's wobbly body when the girls left. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What are you talking about? Yoobin's totally hot, girls are made for-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." Changmin warned, being the mature one. At those words, Jaebum took a step towards being sober. 

"Now who should I pick for tonight..." Jaebum looked around to the moving bodies and Taecyeon shook his head. "Jaebum..."

"Oppa!" This time, it wasn't Michelle. This girl had chocolate brown hair and a hot pink dress on. Rather then a dress, it looked like she wrapped her self in a towel. 

"Hey, it's...Eun Suh!" 

"Oppa, let's go have some fun." She smiled and winked to Jaebum who ree back. He slowly got up but Taecyeon stopped him, and pushed Eun Suh's hand away from Jaebum's arm. 

"Hey! Oppa said he wants to go with me!"

"He didn't say anything. Now go and put some clothes on and wipe off your face. You call that makeup? It's-"

"Okay, okay, Nichkhun, calm down. You're a make up artist, we get it, it looks horrible." Wooyoung pat him on the back.

"Call me when you actually want to have fun." Eun Suh flipped her hair and stomped over to another table.

"Man, what was that for?" Jaebum swung his head over to Taecyeon and Nichkhun. "Okay, you have a girlfriend Nichkhun, go have with her and I'll-"

"Shut the hell up Jay." Nichkhun shot out of his seat and reached over to grab Jaebum's collar. "Don't talk about Victoria like that ever again. You really get on my nerves sometimes."

"Guys, break it up." Jo Kwon pulled on Nichkhun's shirt, trying to pull him down.

"Is this how you want to live your life hyung? Drinking, partying, sleeping with every girl you see? Once you get old, women aren't going to be willing and ty. They'll be married and then what are you going to do? If I were you, I would start to get serious about life. Good thing I'm not you, right?" Nichkhun ripped off his tie and walked out of the club.

'Serious about life...' Jaebum thought and his teeth. "He thinks I'M capable of that?"

"You really should look for a serious relationship. And you're changing Jay." Taecyeon sighs and pulls his drink closer to him. 

"I'm changing? What do you mean changing?" When the cold reality hit him, he sobered up. 

"I don't know but you act differently around Yoobin, and she's still a girl. You actually act like she's not some piece of meat."

Jaebum's fists tightened. "I am NOT changing..."

"Then you're acting differently. Yoobin...Really has an influence on you."

"The way you laughed and acted when we went over to your house, it felt like I was around the old Jay hyung." Jin Woon's smiling eyes disappeared. "Please return to being the respectable hyung I once knew."

Jaebum remembered he wasn't always like this. It's only been a month he started to become like this. "You guys are really funny, you really think one girl's changing me?"

"Please, just go home. Not some other girl's house, not your house, go take Yoobin home and stay there." Chan Sung stared into his cup and saw the ripple effects from the music. 

"...Whatever..." Jaebum speed walked out of the club and felt someone tug onto his arm. 

"Jay oppa!" 

"Sori yah..."

"Why don't you look happy to see me?" Jaebum felt her rubbing her chest against his arm and saw her smiling seductively. "Want to go to my place?"

'Go take Yoobin home and stay there.' Jaebum snatched his arm out of her grip and walked away. 'A little change can't hurt right?'

"Oppa!"

"What the hell do you want?! You're the-" He turned around and his expression changed immediately. "Sorry! I thought you were someone else!" He looked down at Yoobin's outfit and his whole face crinkled up. "What the fu... Come on, we're going home. Don't you dare dress like that ever again."

"You bought it for me though!"

"Well you can wear something else."

"If you say so..." She climbed into the passenger's seat and looked over to Jaebum, smiling. "A little change couldn't hurt anyone!"

'Right...' Jaebum slowly smiled back and rubbed her head. 'I guess a little change really can't hurt anyone.' He started the car and started to drive home. 

"...You think Sarangie got kidnapped?"

This time, Jaebum held back any smart remarks. "I'm sure he's at home waiting for us to come back."

Yoobin's eyes enlarged. "Wow oppa! You didn't say anything smart back! Maybe you're the one changing!"

'Maybe I'm the one changing..." Jaebum peeked over to Yoobin's smiling face, only to find his self smiling too. "Then let's change together."