Snow Love

This Spring, I'll Love You

 

ChapterFour

"So then Jaebum hyung decided to take out his wallet," Wooyoung paused to laugh like a maniac. "And he said 'Keep the change!'" He cracked up alone as everybody watched him in confusion.

"...Are we supposed to laugh?" Nicole nudged Taeyeon who tried to push Wooyoung's laughter out of her head. "Go to sleep honey, you need it." Taeyeon patted Wooyoung's head.

"It's like he's on crack or something..." Junho watched his hyung going crazy by his self. 

"God, it's 2 in the morning, what do you guys want to do?" Seul Ong asked as he moved around to make his self comfortable on the floor. 

"Awww, you two look so cute laying on the ground together." Victoria gushed as she pointed to Yoobin and Seul Ong. They were laying on their stomach next to each other.

"So Yoobin, which one of your oppas do you like best?" Jin Woon sent her one of his best eye smiles, hoping that'll make her choose him. 

"Well, that depends..." Yoobin said softly as Nicole rolled on the floor in excitement. "Yoobin, Yoobin, Yoobin! Who would you marry then?"

All the guys turned their attention over to Yoobin as she pondered in thought. "Who would I marry...?"

"Now, you have to be picky for this one." Victoria clapped her hands together. "We have a dorky and muscular Taecyeon, cute and retarded Wooyoung, or if you like the coffee and newspaper in the morning kind of guy, there's Changmin!"

"Or if you like the innocent and adorable type, we have Junho. There's always strong and manly Chan Sung, the nice gentleman Seul Ong, hmmmm, who else..."

"What about me, what about me?!" Jo Kwon shrieked.

"You have Gain, so back off pal." Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at him.

"Pick one, pick one!" Victoria held onto Nichkhun's hand tightly as she anticipated for the answer.

"Well, Jaebum of course!" Yoobin happily replied and everybody's faces fell.

"...I said marry." Nicole said flatly. "Marry."

"Yeah, I know. I would marry Park Jaebum."

"Wait, what?" Taeyeon's face went from confused to grossed out. "erted man Jaebum?"

"Man ...?" Yoobin asked in curiosity.

"Hey, I am NOT that bad!" Jaebum protested as everybody shook their heads. "I'd rather give up my right arm then let you have Yoobin." Nichkhun said to Jaebum who kept whining about how great he is.

"He has an ego too, not your type Yoobin. Not any girl's type." Victoria tried to smile.

"What's a man ?"

"God, you're so innocent Yoobin." Taeyeon fake cried. "I feel like I should corrupt your mind."

"I wouldn't do anything to her! I would be a great husband!" Jay proudly said.

"Right, the kind of husband that sleeps around with the neighbors? The kind that comes home late, intoxicated, and tries to his wife?" Taeyeon sneered at Jaebum who shrugged.

"What are you guys talking about?" Seul Ong patted Yoobin's back as she looked around for an answer.

"He's a-"

"She doesn't need to know, let's get to sleep." Jaebum cut Victoria off. For some reason, he felt it was better for Yoobin not to know about him.

~

"Bye! I'll visit real soon Yoobin!" Victoria waved to her as everybody walked out the door. "And you, Park Jaebum, try to pull any moves and I'll rip your head-"

"Alright, let's go babe." Nichkhun pulled Victoria out of the door and whispered a quick bye to Jaebum and Yoobin.

"God, they are such a handful." Jay closed the door and went over to collapse onto the couch. "I can't believe they stayed for lunch AND dinner."

"It's no big deal." Yoobin smiled obliviously and started to clean the table. 

"So what do you want to do today Ms. Kim?" Jay smiled at seeing Yoobin cleaning the table. Something about the way she moved around made her look very motherly and caring. 

"This is going to sound weird..." Yoobin giggled to her self and hopped in embarrassment. "I've never been on a bus..."

Jaebum held back his laughter from escaping his mouth. "You're kidding..."

"I'm serious..." Yoobin whispered. Although she was comfortable with making small talk, she felt a bit nervous about holding a long conversation. 

"Let's go, you are so getting on a bus." Jaebum got up and grabbed his leather jacket and threw it over his shoulder. Before Yoobin could get a word out, he dragged her outside and walked down the street.

"You're lucky I changed into jeans..." Yoobin mumbled, remembering she changed out of her shorts from yesterday.

"And you're lucky I'm taking you onto your first bus ride." Jaebum took her hand into his and ran over to the bus stop. "Now we just wait here for the bus."

They stood there in a comfortable silence. People started to crowd around them as they were waiting for the bus too. Yoobin shifted around, feeling a little afraid from being in a big crowd of people so suddenly. Jaebum let go of her hand and moved it over to her shoulder to make sure she wouldn't run away.

"Don't worry, they won't bite."

Yoobin looked up to Jaebum who smiled down to her. She grinned widely and saw the big bus coming closer. The couple in front of them were in the same position as Jaebum and Yoobin, the guy had his hand on the girl's shoulder to protect her. Except right before the bus stopped, they gave each other a peck on the lip. 

Although Jaebum wasn't unexperienced, he felt distressed. His hand left Yoobin's shoulder slowly and she looked over to him. 

"Excuse me young man, you and your girlfriend should get on quickly, there aren't many seats left." The old lady informed the two.

Without responding, Jaebum pulled Yoobin onto the bus and sat down on the seats in the back. Like a little child, Yoobin smiled happily and pointed out the window. "Look how high up we are!"

Automatically, Jaebum found his self smiling. "You doofus."

"We're moving!" Yoobin brightly exclaimed. "Are we going to stop?"

"Well, yeah, we have to stop sometime."

"Hey, Jay, look! Isn't that you on the side of the building?" Jaebum looked over to the tall building Yoobin was pointing to. "Yeah, I take dance classes there."

"Dance classes? You dance?"

"I bboy, you could call it a form of dancing I guess."

"Wow, that's so cool! Are you famous? You're pictures on the side of the building!"

Jaebum's laugh flowed out naturally. "God, why are you so adorable today?" He rubbed her head as she squirmed around with joy.

"Hey, I'll be right back, I'm going to ask the driver where we're stopping, okay?" Yoobin nodded and continued to watch images pass by.

"Hey cutie, you alone today?" She turned around, thinking it was Jaebum, but it wasn't. The complete stranger smirked. "Want to go play?"

"Sorry, I don't really know you..." Yoobin felt a little frightened by the sudden approach and sunk in her seat. 

"Don't be scared, we-"

"She said no so fuck off." Jaebum pulled the guy back and pushed him into the opposite seat. "Stupid erts these days..." He looked over to Yoobin who was only wearing a cami that barely covered her. "Here, put this on." He threw his jacket over to her.

"Thanks Jaebum." Yoobin laughed and pulled the jacket on. She caught a whiff of his cologne and her body shivered. "It smells great..."

"What?"

"Nothing!" She smiled innocently and kept the comment to her self. "Hey, the bus is stopping!"

"This is where we get off, come on!" Jaebum stood up and waited for her to exit first. 

Once they stepped off the bus, Yoobin pranced around and pulled onto Jaebum's arm. "Come on, let's go!"

Surprised at the sudden action, Jaebum stumbled as he followed Yoobin. "Where are we going anyway?"

"I don't know, where should we go...?" Yoobin stopped and looked back at Jaebum.

Jaebum looked around and saw a group of people exiting the ice cream shop. "Ever had ice cream?"

"Yeah, but never outside."

"What?!" Jaebum took Yoobin over to the little ice cream store and ordered for her. "You're crazy."

When she didn't reply, he looked over to see why. She was too focused on watching the worker using the machine to put ice cream on top of the cone. 

"Here you go." He handed them their ice cream cones and Jaebum paid. They both walked out and decided to take a walk in the park.

"I had no idea they had mint ice cream!" She exclaimed and ate with a delighted look on her face. 

"You really are clueless..." Jaebum mumbled and watched the dark sky hiding the sun. "You realize we're having ice cream in the middle of winter."

"Is that wrong?"

"Of course, it's a frozen dairy treat Yoobin."

She tilted her head and thought about it. "Well I still love ice cream..."

"You silly goose." Jaebum chuckled and stopped walking when he saw Yoobin run over to the left.

"Jay! Come over here!" He walked over to see what she was screaming about. "Look, it's a puppy!"

'At least she actually knows what it is...' He thought to his self and snorted mentally. "Can we keep it?"

"Keep it?" He saw the dog didn't have a collar around his neck. "Someone will probably come back and pick him up, don't worry."

"But it's cold outside...It's just a poor baby." She picked up the puppy and held it up to her face. "Look at his little face..."

"Don't try the puppy face with me..." Jaebum only cracked when Nichkhun did it. He watched her making a cute face at him and he had to admit, it came pretty close to Nichkhun's. "Oh, fine! He's your responsibility though!"

"Okay!" She held the puppy up to her chest and wrapped the jacket around him. "What should we name it?"

"I don't know, name it whatever you want."

"Awww, you're no fun Jaebum!" Jaebum watched Yoobin in amazement. What was it about this girl that captured Jaebum's attention? Was it because she was so different from the other girls he's met? 

"Jay, you know I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to marry you, you're so nice!"

He smirked. "People marry each other because they love each other, you know that right?"

"Well, I love you!" Jaebum sarcastically smiled at how clueless she was. "We'll make this puppy our child!"

Color crept onto Jaebum's face. Child? this girl obviously doesn't know how she was created...

"So, you have to help me! How sad would he be if his dad neglected him?" 

'I'd do a better job then my dad...' He cursed in his head and gave Yoobin his attention. "I don't know, want to name it Nichkhun?"

"But Nichkhun had blonde hair, the puppy's white. How about Park?"

"Park? What kind of a name is Park?"

"It's YOUR last name, and we found him in a park! It makes perfect sense!"

"That's the corniest thing I have ever heard. I'm not calling him my son if his name is Park."

"Then let's name him...Sarangi!"

"No, that's so typical..."

"Then what do you suggest Mr. Park?"

"NoonSarang?" Yoobin thought about his name he made up and nodded. "That's not bad! So it'll mean snow love right?"

"Right, and it's winter right now so..." Jaebum patted the puppy's head softly. "We'll call him Sarang for short. Park Sarang!"

Jaebum's heart melted even in this temperature. "Whatever makes you happy..."