.

EXO-K 7 minutes in Heaven

"Kris?" You exclaimed surprised, grimacing at the music blaring from the speaker next to you.

"SoYoung," Kris smiled standing next to you.

"What are you doing here?" You asked loudly, covering your ear closest to the speaker with one hand.

"Partying, what else?" He chuckled before saying, "Loosen up, it's just a party. Alcohol free, don't worry, I've already checked."

"SuHo? Are you good friends with him?" Kris answered with a question.

"Are you really asking that?" you arched an eyebrow at him, taking a step away from the speaker. "Can we go somewhere else?"

"Just wondering if you were going to report him but anyway, yeah, follow me," Kris nodded before leading you downstairs. You sighed in relief happy to escape the loud music, after you shut the door behind you, shivering a bit when you felt the cold surround you.

"Kris! Come play with us!" You heard a voice shout as Kris reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Nah, I'll just watch you guys," Kris said casually before taking a seat on a couch next to two other people.

"SoYoung!" Kai excitedly said when he saw you.

"Oh, SoYoung," SuHo smiled, standing up to greet you.

"Hi," you awkwardly smiled, bowing to the others.

"Want to play with us? We only need one more girl" Kai smirked, leaning back on his hands as he studied you.

"What are you guys playing?" You asked cautiously.

"7 minutes in heaven," ChanYeol and BaekHyun chirped at the same time.

"Um, I'll just watch with the others," you replied timidly, slowly walking towards Kris.

"She'll play," Kris smiled before pushing you to the circle.

"What? No! I'll just watch. Kris!" You grumbled angrily at him as he forced you to sit down next to SuHo and D.O.

"Alright! Let's start the game!" Kai excitedly smiled before glancing at the other five girls. "SoYoung go ahead and pick first."

You gulped before looking into the hat to see six small charms.