.

EXO-K 7 minutes in Heaven

Toothbrush & Toothpaste

"A toothbrush and toothpaste..." you cocked your head to the side, slightly amused.

"That's me!" ChanYeol smiled brightly before leading you to the bedroom.

You smiled and let him pull you along, looking at the room in wonder as the door shut.

ChanYeol immediately jumped onto the bed, letting out a sigh of relief as he laid down, shutting his eyes.

You chuckled and decided to look around the room, your eyes widening in horror when you saw a spider crawling on the wall.

"Oh my god ChanYeol!" You screamed jumping onto the bed, forcing him off the bed.

"What?!" He asked startled, looking back at you.

"There's a spider!" You yelled pointing towards the wall before it fell onto the ground, jumping once. "Oh my god it's a jumping spider! Kill it!"

"Calm down, it's not going to hurt you," ChanYeol laughed before getting off of the bed to get rid of the pesky bug.

"Be careful," you said before jumping under the covers, bringing the blankets over your head.

"Oi! Shoot, shoot, shoot" ChanYeol yelled panicked before jumping into the bed with you.

"Did you kill it?" You asked paranoid.

"It jumped and I couldn't find it," ChanYeol replied.

"What do you mean you lost it? What if...if it crawls on me or something," You whispered, exagerating, subconsciously scooting towards him.

"It's okay, you have me," ChanYeol smiled, wrapping his arms around you as he pulled you closer to him. "Are you really scared?" ChanYeol whispered as you snuggled closer to him.

"Yes," you sighed as you inhaled his scent, feeling yourself relax.

"SoYoung." ChanYeol said making you look up.

He quickly pecked you on the lips before saying, "Don't be scared."

You blushed before nodding, feeling his arms tighten around you.

A few minutes passed and you felt yourself begin to fall asleep. Just as you were going to fall asleep, the covers ripped off of the both of you, making the guys scream.

"What are you guys doing!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"I was wondering what happened!"

"What were you guys doing?"

"Guys shut up! We're trying to sleep here," ChanYeol grumbled annoyed while you squirmed in his arms. "And someone kill the spider."

"Spider!" You immediately shot out of bed, yanking ChanYeol after you as you ran out.

"It's okay," ChanYeol smiled before pulling you back into a hug, kissing the side of your forehead, making you blush.


Why I chose a Toothbrush and Toothpaste:
ChanYeol is known for his teeth, lol. But that's kind of really the only reason, didn't really know what to do for him without making it too obvious.

Author's Note:
Thank you for reading! Please leave comments on what you thought.... Not sure I'm going to make an EXO-M one because this is a lot of work, XD kind of hard to pleasure all you readers when I don't have feels for each member like you do. So if you want an EXO-M one comment or something... Kamsahamnida!