.

EXO-K 7 minutes in Heaven

Angel Wings

"Angel wings," you announced, holding the two angel wings up for everyone to see.

"Yay," you heard BaekHyun cheer before taking your hand, gently pulling you into the bedroom.

As soon as the door shut, BaekHyun took a deep breath, turning to you.

"SoYoung, I..." he was cut off by the door opening.

"Seven minutes BaekHyun. Remember," Kris slowly said before BaekHyun said irritated, "Your wasting my minutes! I know, now go!" He pulled the door shut before turning back to you.

"What was that all about?" You asked confused, laying down on the bed.

"Kris," BaekHyun sighed before saying, "just being a ."

"How?" You smiled as BaekHyun laid down next to you, placing his hands on his stomach.

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain," he chuckled nervously before saying, "they've been pressuring me."

"What?" You immediately sat up, looking at him worried. "Why? About what?"

"It's not that big of a deal," BaekHyun sat up, trying to calm you down. "Well, I mean actually is, but it isn't. I mean for me it is, but for them it's probably not. It's not something to worry about, well not really, I mean..."

"BaekHyun, now you're just saying rubbish," you pouted making him look away embarrassed.

"Is liking you rubbish?" He asked quietly startling you.

"A..ani," you replied watching as he immediately brightened up again.

"Good, because I really like you," BaekHyun confessed, feeling his cheeks heat up.

An awkward silence passed by as you thought about it before BaekHyun cleared his throat, bringing you back to reality.

"What do you like about me?" You asked shyly, playing with your fingers.

"Everything," BaekHyun said before taking your hand, kissing it. "I like you there and I like you here," he said before kissing your forehead. "And here." Your cheek, your nose, and your other cheek.

"But I like you best here," he smiled before softly placing his lips on yours, a wide smile on his lips. "SoYoung, will you accept my confession?"

You smiled, "How could I say no?"

His smile grew wider and he pulled you into another kiss before Kris swung the door open, chuckling loudly.

"Looks like little Baek isn't such a chicken," Kris announced while BaekHyun rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," he smiled, stealing another kiss from you before you both walked out, BaekHyun reaching out to hold your hand.


Why I chose Angel Wings:
I have these angel wing earrings and they always reminded me of BaekHyun so I just decided to choose that for BaekHyun.

Author's Note:
Thank you for reading! Please leave comments on what you thought.... Not sure I'm going to make an EXO-M one because this is a lot of work, XD kind of hard to pleasure all you readers when I don't have feels for each member like you do. So if you want an EXO-M one comment or something... Kamsahamnida!