.

EXO-K 7 minutes in Heaven

Black Ring & White Ring

"Who's the black ring and white ring?" You asked curiously as the white ring slipped onto your ring finger perfectly.

"Mine," SeHun raised his hand before walking into the bedroom. You shrugged and followed him, letting Kris lock the door behind you.

You looked around and saw SeHun looking at a picture intently. Wondering what it was, you walked over and tried to peek over his shoulder, standing on your tip-toes. Just as you were going to see the picture he turned around running into you.

As you fell, SeHun caught your arm, a bit too late, leaning forward as he carefully let you sit on the floor. He blushed when he realized how close your faces were, immediately jumping back.

"M...mianhe," he apologized, scratching the back of his head.

"No, it's fine," you lightly smiled before standing back up. Uncertain of what to do, you slowly walked to the bed before lying down on your stomach, trying to not feel awkward.

You both continued to mind your own business for a minute until SeHun sighed loudly, catching your attention.

"Is everything alright?" You asked worried, sitting up to see him better.

He looked at you before looking away, sighing again.

"Are you okay SeHun?" You asked again, not wanting to push it or make it awkward.

"Yeah," SeHun whispered.

"Okay then," you replied before turning to face the other side, only then, noticing the design on the wall.

Another minute passed as you traced the unique design with your eyes, liking how it swirled and was eye-catching. You were about to get off the bed and actually trace the design with your own hands when the spot next to you went down from SeHun's weight.

You turned and smiled politely before he reached over, gently grabbing your hand, startling you. You watched silently as he placed your hand over his racing heart, his eyes bore into yours. Your heart beat matching with his racing one.

Ba-boom. Ba-boom. Ba-boom. Ba-boom.

"I can't do this any longer," he whispered, placing his hand on your cheek as he leaned in, placing his lips against yours; a sweet and light kiss.

As your hand slid up around to his hair, the door creaked as it opened, stopping the both of you.

"Time to come out maknae," Kris said, happy that he was able to interrupt the both of you.

SeHun sighed and you grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers before pulling him out after you; the black ring on his finger.


Why I chose a Black Ring and White Ring:
Sehun's favorite color is black and white. I know BaekHyun's is too but I thought it fit SeHun better (the rings).

Author's Note:
Thank you for reading! Please leave comments on what you thought.... Not sure I'm going to make an EXO-M one because this is a lot of work, XD kind of hard to pleasure all you readers when I don't have feels for each member like you do. So if you want an EXO-M one comment or something... Kamsahamnida!