.

EXO-K 7 minutes in Heaven

Exo Ring

You hesitated before picking the ring that said EXO, smiling nervously as you held it up.

SuHo immediately stood up, smiling sweetly as he held out his hand to you. You inhaled before taking it, blushing when you heard the others whistle as SuHo led you to the bedroom next door.

"So," SuHo awkwardly scratched the back of his head after SeHun shut the door, locking it from the outside. "Sorry about that." He apologized, chuckling nervously.

"No, it's okay," you smiled sweetly, sitting down on the bed.

"So did someone tell you about the party?" SuHo asked, sitting next to you.

You laughed nervously before replying, "Actually, I came over to ask you to turn down the music but I got dragged in..."

"Oh," SuHo sighed looking away. "You can leave after this if you want."

"No! It's not like that, I mean. I don't mind. I just... Nevermind," you blushed before looking away embarrassed.

SuHo chuckled at you making you blush even more, looking at him in confusion.

"Why are you laughing?" You pouted, looking down.

"You're cute," SuHo smiled watching as your cheeks got redder and redder every passing second. "SoYoung," SuHo sang, "are you mad at me? I'm sorry." He pouted before getting down in front of you, trying to get you to look at him.

Finally, you looked at him, silently cursing at yourself for doing so. SuHo was watching you intently, making your heart race.

Slowly, he leaned in, his fingers brushing your jaw as he gently pulled you closer. Your breath hitched as you shut your eyes. Your lips gently brushed against each others for a second before you pressed your lips against his, falling into his embrace.

You felt a shudder run down your spine as he caressed your back while you ran your fingers through his soft hair. Slowly, you both pulled away from each other, breathing deeply as you stared into each other's eyes.

"I've wanted to do that," SuHo whispered, "for a long time."

You blushed before saying, "Well, you can do it every single day starting now."

He smiled before capturing your lips again, wrapping his arms around your body.

The door flung open making you gasp in shock as Kris stared at the both of you amused.

"There's a bed for a reason," he smirked before walking back, leaving you dumbfounded.


Why I chose the EXO ring:
Well SuHo is the leader and I didn't really know what else and I thought the ring fit him best.

Author's Note:
Thank you for reading! Please leave comments on what you thought.... Not sure I'm going to make an EXO-M one because this is a lot of work, XD kind of hard to pleasure all you readers when I don't have feels for each member like you do. So if you want an EXO-M one comment or something... Kamsahamnida!