.

EXO-K 7 minutes in Heaven

Microphone

"Microphone," you announced, studying the small silver microphone charm.

"That's me," D.O smiled carefully taking your hand, confidently leading you to the bedroom while Kris shut the door.

"How are you doing SoYoung?" D.O asked cutely as you both sat on the bed.

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking," you smiled making D.O smile.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" D.O suddenly asked making you tilt your head in curiosity.

"Sure."

He inhaled before asking, "Out of all the guys, who would you go out with?"

Your eyes widened and you blushed, looking away.

You cleared your throat before saying, "I... I can't tell you."

"Wae?" He pouted making you squeal inside. "Can you let me guess at least?"

"I...if you want," you blushed, bringing your legs up to your knees. You hid your face in your knees as you cursed at yourself for saying that.

"Is he tall?" D.O asked.

You shook your head.

"Is he a dancer?"

You shook your head once more before looking up.

"You're making the questions to easy to figure out," you pouted, blushing when you noticed how close the both of you were.

"Okay then, give me hints," D.O smiled cutely making your heart skip a beat.

"Well," you sighed nervously, "he's cute."

"Obviously or you wouldn't have liked him," D.O joked, laughing lightly.

"He's really good at singing," you smiled feeling yourself blush.

"Well that makes four of us," D.O said to himself before asking, "Is he athletic?"

"KyungSoo!" You groaned, shaking your head.

"But you it's either BaekHyun hyung, LuHan hyung, Chen hyung, or me. Right?" D.O asked curiously, studying your reaction.

You hesitated before nodding, biting your lip.

"Is it BaekHyun?" D.O suddenly asked, your eyes widening in surprise.

"Ani!" You immediately replied, blushing when you saw D.O watching you amused.

"You're so cute when you're flustered," he chuckled before saying, "then it's me right?"

"D..deh?!" You breathed out quietly, watching him intently.

"I'm just kidding," he chuckled before saying, "It's LuHan hyung I bet. He seems like your type. I'm right aren't I?"

"A..ni," you sighed watching him look at you in confusion.

"Jinjja?"

"Oh my god D.O!" Kris suddenly shouted from the other side of the door. "She likes you! You,  Do KyungSoo!"

Your jaw dropped hearing what D.O said next, "I know! I just wanted to make her confess!"

"KyungSoo!" You shouted both embarrassed and a bit angry. You stood up and stomped to the door, yelling at Kris to open it.

"SoYoung," D.O said gently pulling you back. "I'm sorry."

Your heart softened but you still felt like a fool.

"Not nice," you whispered hiding in his shoulder so he wouldn't be able to see you blush.

"I thought you were cute," he replied, pecking your lips quickly before Kris opened the door.

"Time to come out now," he chuckled at you as you hid your face in D.O's shoulder again, intertwining you fingers when he held your hand.


Why I chose a Microphone:
For me when I think of the main singer of EXO-K, BaekHyun usually pops up before D.O so here I thought people might think it was BaekHyun instead of D.O. (Um, no offense if any of you find it offensive which I don't get why you would because I love all the members equally...) Originally I was going to have a cooking utensil or something but that would've made it too obvious.

Author's Note:
Thank you for reading! Please leave comments on what you thought.... Not sure I'm going to make an EXO-M one because this is a lot of work, XD kind of hard to pleasure all you readers when I don't have feels for each member like you do. So if you want an EXO-M one comment or something... Kamsahamnida!