.

EXO-K 7 minutes in Heaven

Two Dogs

"I got," you paused before quickly grabbing a random charm, "two dogs."

The guys oohed before Kai grabbed your arm, quickly pulling you to the bedroom.

"Someone's in a hurry," Kris teased Kai before shutting the door on the both of you.

"Stupid," Kai glared at the door before turning to you.

"So," you looked around awkwardly, playing with your fingers behind your back.

"Are you nervous?" Kai smirked, taking a step towards you.

"No," you replied expressionless, holding your head up high as your heart beat began to increase.

"Really?" Kai cocked his head at you, taking another step closer.

"Yes," your said, beginning to feel confident. "Why?"

You watched as his eyes fell from your gaze to your lips before he whispered, "Because I am."

"And why would that be?" You challenged, wondering what he would say.

You saw him hesitate, biting his lips for a second before saying, "Because I like you."

You stood there shocked, at his words, unable to react.

Taking advantage of you being in shock, Kai crashed his lips against yours, feeling you immediately relax in his arms. You automatically brought your hands up to his arms, sliding them up around his neck as he deepened the kiss. You felt him smirk when you let him pull you up against his body, making you blush.

"Don't be shy," he whispered smiling before you both laid down on the bed.

"Kai," you exhaled before he laid down next to you, grabbing your hand.

"Yes?" He asked kissing the back of your hand gently. He smiled and  looked at you, studying your features.

"How long?" You shyly asked, looking away from his gaze.

"As soon as I saw you smile," Kai smiled sweetly before you pulled him into a hug.

"Time's up," Kris yanked the door open, arching an eyebrow at the both of you.

"What the heck," Kai grumbled annoyed before pulling you after him, intertwining your fingers.


Why I chose Two Dogs:
Originally I was going to do ballet shoes or something with dance but I knew it was too obvious so I didn't. The two dogs represent Kai's two dogs, MongGu & JjangGu.

Author's Note:
Thank you for reading! Please leave comments on what you thought.... Not sure I'm going to make an EXO-M one because this is a lot of work, XD kind of hard to pleasure all you readers when I don't have feels for each member like you do. So if you want an EXO-M one comment or something... Kamsahamnida!