Chapter 8

How to Win A Guy in 10 Days

Recap: 
Jaejoong sighed, "I'm running away, do you want to join me?" 
end Recap. 


I put my hand on his forehead. 

"What are you doing?" He said as he took my hands off. 

"I'm checking if you have a fever. Like, a really really high one." I responded. 

He laughed and pinched my cheeks, "You're so cute, Ri In." 

I wrinkled my eyebrows and got serious, "Why and where are you running away?" 

"Why? Because your brother won't let me stay here. Where? Don't know." 

"Well, you're going to stay here." I pulled him over to the couch. 

"What about your brother?" He asked as if Yunho wasn't sitting right next to us. 

I leaned forward to whisper to him, "He's just cranky because Seul Gi broke up with him.." 

Even Jaejoong couldn't hide his shock, "Bwoh(What)?!" 

"Shh." I put a finger over my shiny, glossed lips. 

Jaejoong stuck his suitcase out to me, "So, where do I stay?" 

"Anywhere! We have like, 5 guest rooms." I pointed towards the hallways. 

Yunho snickered. 

"What?" I asked as I glared at him. 

"Appa's getting all of the guest rooms repainted." 

"Oh..." I thought for a while, "Then you can sleep with Yunho!" I clapped cheerfully. 

"No." Yunho stubbornly said, "He can sleep on the couch." 

"Eh? No, he will not." 

"Yes, he will." He gritted his teeth. 

"Fine, he'll sleep in my room." I tugged on Jaejoong. 

Yunho's eyes widened and he took a hold of Jaejoong's other arm, "Who knows what he'll do to you at night." 

"He's my best friend, oppa. The worst he could do is steal my makeup." I argued. 

"You're so stubborn. Fine, he'll stay with me." 

Jaejoong smiled, "Thank you, thank you!" 

I took one of Jaejoong's suitcases out of his hands and said, "Come on! Let's unpack." 

I changed into my pj's and went straight to Yunho's room, "So, how are you guys doing in here? Not killing each other?" 

"We're doing great!" Jaejoong said as he stuck his head out of the bathroom. 

"Great? GREAT? This is torture! He leaves his clothes everywhere." Yunho picked up Jaejoong's superman boxers. Superman! Haha! 

"Oh come on. Cheer up Yunnie." I patted him on the back. I knew it wasn't Jaejoong that he was really mad at. 

He threw Jaejoong's boxers back on the ground, "Why did this have to happen? What went wrong?" 

Jaejoong frowned, "Do you really hate me that much? I can leave if you want me to..." 

"Jaejoong, you're not the reason why Yunnie's depressed." I comforted him. 

"Yes it is! Don't try to make me feel better Ri In," He hugged his pillow and went under the covers. 

I turned my attention back to Yunho, "It'll be alright." 

I got up and left to watch some television. As soon as I left, they started bickering again. Boys will be boys... 

I the television. Ooh! We Got Married is on. Solbi lost Andy's ring? Poor Andy! 

I got frustrated so I changed the channel. As I flipped through the channels I decided to watch Star Show with DBSK.

"It's Xiah!!! He's so hot!" I squealed like an overly excited fan girl. Jaejoong flung himself on the couch next to me. 

"Who's Xiah?" 

My attention stayed on the television, "Him!" I said as I pointed. 

"What the heck? Are guys suppose to have an S-line?" 

My eyes still didn't leave the screen, "S-lines are y." 

"Pfft." He said. I just ignored him and continued. 

"Oh! Who's that guy?" His finger pointed towards the oldest member. 

"That's Hero." 

"Hero? That's a cool name. You know... he's better than that Xiah guy. He's almost as y as me." I rolled my eyes. 

"He's way too pretty for my liking," I added. For some reason, Hero reminded me too much of Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong fixed his already perfect bangs, "You're right, I'm better looking than him anyways." 

I scoffed, "You wish." 

I finally turned to Jaejoong. 

Holy cr@p. 



I screamed, "Why are you ?!" 

"It's about time you turned around." He grinned like a ert. All he was wearing was a towel wrapped around his lower body.

"Yah! Put some clothes on!" Although I said that, I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly sculpted abs. Why is this guy skinnier than me? 

"See, told you I'm y." He stood up. 

Right then, Yunho came out of the kitchen with a knife. 

"Yunho, what are you doing with that?" I yelled. 

Jaejoong started pacing, "Yunho! Um.. I'm going to change now." 

Jaejoong left and Yunho started walking towards me and stuck out his knife. 

"What... what are you doing?" 

He smiled and took something out from his back, "I made kimbap!" 

I let out a relived sigh, "You should have said so earlier." 

Jaejoong came out with dark jeans and a shirt. Even in those he looks great! 

"Let's get out of this dump, and let's go to a club!" He said. Yes, more hot guys! 

Yunho thought about it for a while, "Okay!" 

He bolted out the door and immediately came back in. 

"Forget something?" I as I dangled his keys. 




The loud music blasted from the stereos making it almost impossible to communicate. 

"Two beers and one coke please." Yunho told the bartender.

"Oppaaaa. Can't I drink too?" 

"You're too young!" 

"Just this once?" I put my hands together and begged. 

"No." He flopped down on the chair. 

"Jaejoong oppa, you'll let me drink it.. right?" 

"Sorry Rinnie, he's right." He messed up my hair. 

"Here are your drinks." The bartender set the 3 drinks on our table. Before he left, he winked at me and dropped me a card. I cringed in disgust and unfortunately for the bartender guy, Yunho saw also. 

Yunho got up and grabbed him by the collar, "You ever look at her again and you'll be fired before you even bat an eyelash. Got it?" 

He nodded nervously and walked away. 

Yunho sat back down and they started to open their drinks. 

They toasted to each other after filling their glasses with the alcohol, "This is for ugly and abusive dads who love to hit their sons!" Jaejoong raised his glass. 

"Yeah! And this is for gorgeous girls who dump their hot boyfriends for no reason!" What kind of toast is that? 

Their glasses hit each other and they drank it in one shot. After a few more shots, they got lazy and drank out of the bottle. 

"One more round!" They both yelled simultaneously. 

As the waitress came with the drinks, I stopped her. 

"Give me the drinks, I'll hand it to them." She looked at me weirdly so I handed her a 50 dollar bill, "Is that enough?" 

She accepted the money and walked away happily. People will do anything for money. 

I turned around to find Yunho and Jaejoong dancing with a bunch of girls. 



Scratch that. 

I turned around to find Yunho and Jaejoong seductively dancing with each other as a bunch of girls watched in jealousy. I was disgusted that I was the only responsible one tonight. 

I looked at the 2 drinks in my hands, "I'll just have a sip." 

I drank a bit, "Well, it's not good to waste." I gulped it all down. 

"One more wouldn't hurt." I gulped the second drink down. Hiccup. 

Haha. 

Hiccup is such a funny word. 

Hiccup hiccup hiccup hiccup hiccup hiccup hiccup hiccup. 

Why are people staring at me? Am I too pretty for you?! 

I dragged myself to the bartender, "Two more drinks." 

He examined me, "You're not old enough." 

"Look here ahjusshi," I don't even know why I called him that, he looked no older than Yunho, "I'm the daughter of Jang corporations, and that fellow over there," I pointed to Jaejoong, "He's Kim Jaejoong, my best friend." 

Jang Ri In, you must be drunk as hell because you NEVER pull out the 'my best friend is richer than you' card. 

His mouth fell wide open, "Kim Jaejoong, as in, the only heir to Kim Taepoong, the 5th richest man in Korea?"

"The one and only!" 

He immediately handed me 4 drinks... is that how many I asked for? 

Oh well, the more the merrier. 

Merrier... that word reminds me of Christmas. 

... is it Christmas already? 

Woo! Christmas! 

Shoot, I didn't buy any gifts yet! 

Let's see.... for Changmin, cooking tools for Jaejoong... 

"Ahem." A voice interrupted my thoughts. 

"What? Can't you see that I'm talking to myself?" I retorted, "Ugh, where was I? Oh yeah, gifts. What should I get Junsu? 

Speaking of Junsu, aren't I dating him? 

Oh god. 

OH GOD. 

I have to break up with him! 

DUFAS. 

HOW DID YOU FORGET THAT?" 

Am I saying this out loud? Oh well... 

"Junsu, you stupid dolphin!" I kicked the table and fell back. 

Ow! Stupid table. 

But hey, that was sort of fun! Let's try it again! 

"Are you having fun?" Someone asked me. 

"Yeah, you wanna join? Wait, are you making fun of me?" I turned to see Siwon. 

"No, I'm fine. What are you doing here?" 

"No reason..." 

"Are you with your brother?" 

"No." I lied. 

"So you're alone?" 

"Yep." I lied again. 

He leaned forward. 

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously. 

"You're so pretty..." He grabbed me and picked me up. 

"Let me down!" I hit his chest, but he didn't react. 

He pushed me into a corner, "I've always wanted to do this." 

I blew my beer breath into his face. 

"Yah! What was that for?" He yelled, getting distracted. 

I punched him in the jewels and ran. 

"Yunho? Jaejoong?" I yelled as I pushed through the crowds. 

They were nowhere to be found. 

I started panicking and unknowingly, I started to cry. 

I stepped outside where it was too dark to even see anything and where there were weird noises. I pulled out my cell phone.

53 missed calls. 

All from Yunho and Jaejoong. 

I dialed Yunho's number. More like speed dial #3. #1 was voicemail, and #2 was my hair stylist. 

"Yobeseyo?" He answered. 

"It's me." 

"Ri In! Where have you been? We've been looking all over for you!" 

I sniffed, "Oppa, I'm scared." 

"Stay where you are, I'm coming to get you. Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." 

"Araso. I'm outside. Hurry." I shut my phone and shivered. 

I looked for somewhere to sit. I spotted a bench a few feet away so I walked there. 

As I turned, I found someone familiar. 

His was similar in shape to that of a duck. 

Guess who? 

Just as I was about to call out to Junsu, I saw someone else. 


Boa? 

And oh.my.god. 





They're kissing.