Chapter 6

How to Win A Guy in 10 Days

I slowly turned my head around and asked nervously, "Junsu? Are you awake?" 

*Cough* 

He rustled in his bed. 

I think it's about time he gets out from under his blanket. I pulled off the blanket to see a widely grinningKim Jaejoong! 

"YAH!" I threw a pillow at him, "What are you doing here?!" 

"Listening to your confession, of course." He laughed a bit, then coughed. 

I frowned, "Why are you sick?" 

"It's your fault." He pouted then went back under the covers. 

I pulled them back off, "Why is it my fault?" 

"Because... I was at Junsu's house last night when he came home all wet, then he fell on top of me, making me wet then I laid him down on his bed, but then I had no where to sleep so I slept on the couch and woke up on his bed and -- ACHOO!" He took a tissue and wiped his reddening nose. 

"So where's Junsu?" I asked. 

"Well... he's right there." He pointed to the door to where a tall figure was standing. 

I jumped up, "Junsu! Hi!" I waved nervously, hoping he didn't hear any of what I said earlier. 

"Hey Ri In. What are you doing here?" He said as he dried his hair with a towel. 

"Just wanted to check if you were okay. Sorry about yesterday..." Boy, he looks really hot with wet hair. Wait, I'm not drooling, right? 

"Don't apologize. It was my fault anyways... poor Jaejoong seems to be suffering more than me." 

I laughed, "Was that you earlier?" 

"What?" 

"You know, the 'eunkyangkyang'. " 

He blushed, "Yeah..." 

"It sounded like a dolphin!" 

He scratched his head nervously, "So I've been told..." 

Jaejoong coughed, but this time it was fake. 

"If you guys don't mind, I WANT MY SLEEP!" He pointed to the door indicating us to leave. I closed the door gently and turned to Junsu. 

"About my brother..." Junsu started off.

"He's so cute!" I immediately said. 

"Really? He's bugs the cr--" 

"Crayons?" Inhwan popped out of no where. 

"Huh?" We both asked. 

"Crayons! Want one?" He stuck out a pink and blue crayon. 

I leaned down to his height, "I'll color with you later, okay?" 

He laughed, "Who says they're for coloring?" 

I looked at him puzzled, "Eh?" 

"To eat, silly!" 

"They're not for eating!" I stood back up. 

"Yeah, they are!" 

"No, they're not!" 

"Yeah, they are!" 

"No!" 

"Then how come my mommy eats them?" 

"What?" 

"Yesterday, I saw her taking this red thing and putting it on her lips!" 

"Lipstick?" 

"Lipyuck? What's that?" He asked cutely. 

Junsu ruffled his brother's hair, "Lipstick. It's what mommy uses to become prettier." 

Mommy? Aww... how cute. 

"Mommy puts lipyuck on her lips? Ewwie." He made a sour face. Then he skipped away. 

Junsu turned to me, "You want to go eat some ice cream?" 

"Again?" 

"You can never have too much ice cream." He smiled at me. I smiled back. 




I my vanilla ice cream with sprinkles before asking, "You mean she cheated on you?!" 

"Yeah! But it was MY fault for forgiving her!" 

"Wow, if I were you, I wouldn't have done that." 

"I don't even know what I was thinking! I was so stupid." He started hitting his head. 

I pitied him. His girlfriend cheated on him, used his money, and has never called him ever since she left. 

"Why did you stick with her?" 

"I don't know, the way she sang... was amazing." His eyes sparkled.

"So, what are you going to do now?" I asked him. 

He his chocolate ice cream while saying, "I'm going to forget her..I'm going to become a hermit." 


Okay, how can you not laugh when someone says that? 

In my case, I laughed so hard I accidentally fell backwards in my chair. 

He continued eating his ice cream and looked at me weirdly, "What's so funny?" 

"Hermit? You're crazy!" I sat back down on my chair and patted the dust on my . 

He ate some more ice cream. After a while, he the remaining ice cream and bit his cone. 

"I think I might like someone else." He suddenly said. 

I almost choked, "WHAT?" 

More competition??

"Yep." 

I didn't say anything for a while. I couldn't think of anything to say. 

Then, I decided to ask him, "So what's her favorite ice cream flavor?" 

He shrugged, "I'm not sure. Let me ask." He took out his phone. He quickly typed something and closed his phone. 

After a few seconds, my phone vibrated. I opened the text and it read, "So, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" 

My eyes widened and I looked up to see Junsu only an inch away. 

He leaned in towards me and our lips touched. His sweet kiss tasted like chocolate. 








And this time, I'm not kidding. 

After 10 seconds, he pulled away and his lips. 

"Chocolate and vanilla. The best combination ever." 






"Thanks for today." I said to Junsu as I stepped out of his car. 

"No problem." He said before giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I quickly stepped out so he wouldn't see me blushing. 

Then I remembered. 
Yunho... 
How long was I gone for? 

I looked at my cell phone clock, 11 PM!!! 

I ran... 
Then Junsu ran after me, "Ri In? Are you okay?" 

I barged into the open door. 

And when I stepped in... 
it was all trashed. 

Then I saw Yunho... 
his knuckles were bloody. 

He punched the wall making all of the frames that were hung fall down. 

I tried to sneak up, but then I remembered that Junsu was still behind me. I tried to signal to him to leave, but when he tried walking out, he tripped. Yunho looked up. All of the life looked as if it were out of his eyes. 

"Y-yunnie? W- what's wrong?" 




"Seul Gi broke up with me."