Familiar

Not What You Think.

 


JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
For some reason I couldn't sleep that night. I decided to go for a walk. Sliding on my black jacket I left the house and began walking down the street. I had no plan in my mind of where I was going but my feet seemed to carry me to Chaerin's house. I jumped up onto the roof. Not making the slightest sound and I sat down just above her bedroom window. I concentrated closely and listened to her voice.
 
"Dara I can't believe he asked me on a date already.!! How exciting!! I can't wait. I never wouldve thought a guy like him would go for me." she said over the phone, her voice drowned in excitement.
 
 
I closed my eyes and it was like I was in her bedroom. I could see everything without actually being there. One of my many talents. I looked around her room. It was pretty. Kind of girly with a little bit of spunk. I looked over at her bedside table. She still had it. The bracelet I had given her when she was young. I smiled slightly to myself and opened my eyes I peered out to the sidewalk and disappeared.
 
 
 
CHAERIN'S POV:
 
 
 
I woke up the next day excited to see my friends and that gorgeous Kwon Jiyong again. I got ready and took the time to make sure that I looked perfect. I wanted him to think I looked good. I ran out of the house once I was ready.
 
 
I me up with Kai and Dara like I do every morning and me and Dara spent the whole time practically crying over how I was going on a date with him. Kai teased us for being losers and complained that he needed to get more guy friends.
 
 
When we got to school I saw Jiyong standing at his locker on his phone. I ran up to him and gave him a smile.
 
"Annyeong Oppa!" I said and he looked over to me and smiled.
 
"Hey.... Woah, you look really pretty today. Well you always look pretty but today you look.. Woah" he said to me and I blushed lightly.
 
"Gomawo Oppa" I thanked him and he smiled.
 
 
I watched his eyes trail down to my wrist and he lifted up my hand. I was wearing a bracelet I had received when I was young.
 
"Nice Bracelet, were'd you get it?" he asked me and I smiled lightly at him.
 
"Someone special gave it to me when I was little." I told him.
 
"Who?" he asked and I laughed slightly.
 
"It may sound crazy but, I can't remember. I don't even know what the person looks like..." I told him and he laughed slightly.
 
 
As the bell rang for first class he smiled at me. 
"Shall we?" he said and I nodded. We walked off to our first class together.
 
 
That day passed by quickly and to admit, so did the rest of the week. Before I knew it I was bidding my goodbyes to him on Friday after school. I had given him my address so he could pick me up tomorrow night and I was extremely happy.
 
 
I had learnt a lot about him the past few days. He's very interested in fashion. He loves music, he enjoys the new stuff and some classical songs. He also loves dance. He likes to read as well and he plays a few instruments as well as being able to sing and rap. His parents are both dead due to a car accident and he lived alone in this family house. His family was one of the first family's to set onto Seoul's soil. He was very special.
 
 
There was something about him, maybe it was the twinkle in his eye that reminded me of someone. I wasn't sure who though.
 
 
Later that afternoon I went shopping with Dara. She had to help me pick out the perfect outfit to get for Saturday night. This date needed to be perfect. We were about to give up hope when we found it. The perfect outfit.
 
 
 
 
_______________________
Hey Guys,
Can you do me all a favour and if you're not already friends with me add me as a friend.