School, Ice-Cream & Paper

Not What You Think.

 


JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I gave myself some time to calm down from my frenzy and my eyes slowly went back to brown. I checked my face in the reflection of my phone to make sure I didn't have any blood on my face.  I looked down at the dead body on the floor and kicked it aside before quickly exiting the storage room. I decided to leave my mess for someone else to clean up. Just as I began to walk back to the cafeteria the bell went for class and everyone left. Chaerin found me and she smiled.
 
"Sorry for my absence, I was feeling unwell. Must be first day nerves" I told her and she nodded.
 
"It's okay. We had to take Dara to the nurses office because she overreacted and said if she didn't get a bandaid put on her finger immediately she would sue the school" she told me then laughed. I let out a light chuckle although on the inside I wasn't too happy that it was going to be just Chaerin, Kai and I together. I didn't like that guy. He seemed ignorant and I have always had a hate for men who can not show respect and control in front of others without giving a glare.
 
 
We went to our next class which was English literature. This topic was also quite easy. I loved writing and reading because I always had a lot of time to read many books. The English lesson taught to us that day was boring though. That was the trouble with being the same age for so long. I learnt the same things over and over again.
 
 
After that we had science then lunch. Today seemed to drag on very slowly. I didn't quite understand why though. If only one of my powers could be fast forwarding time. After lunch we had English language.
 
"Are you good at speaking English?" Chaerin asked me as we began walking to the class.
 
"Yes, I'm actually fluent in the language. I lived in America for 3 years so I picked up quite easily" I told her but in truth I had actually lived in America for around 40 years.
 
"Oh my god really? That's amazing. I'm pretty good with English but I'm not fluent" she told me.
 
"Well actually I'm fluent in 3 other languages too" I told her and she looked so amazed.
 
"That's awesome!!" she commented as we walked into the classroom and say down. Beginning the lesson.
 
 
After about an hour school finished and we began walking out of the class towards the front of the school.
 
"Hey Chaerin. Are you busy this afternoon?" I asked her.
 
"No, why are you asking?" she asked me curiously.
 
"I was wondering if you'd like to go get some ice cream with me?" I asked her. She smiled.
 
"I'd love to" she said before calling over to Kai and Dara, "Me and Jiyong are going to get some icecream I'll see you guys tomorrow" 
 
 
Okay. I want to get one thing straight. Some of you may be confused my ability to walk in the day light. See this ring:
 
 
 
 
I made a deal with a witch many years ago that if she found a way for me to walk in the sunlight I would save her sisters from Salem. She casted a spell on this ring and now as long as I have it on I can walk In the sun. 
 
 
 
CHAERIN'S POV:
 
 
 
Oh my gosh! I can't believe he just asked me to go with him!! He's so gorgeous. Is he interested in me? Gosh I hope so!!
 
 
We walked down the street to the closest Ice-cream place which also conveniently sold bubble tea.
 
"Was bubble tea first made In South Korea?" I asked him and he shook his head.
 
"No, actually bubble tea was invented by the Taiwanese in the early 1980's a lot of Asian countries have tried to claim it as their own but you can tell the difference. Taiwanese bubble tea is better" he told me. I was amazed by how smart he was.
 
"You've been to Taiwan before?!" I asked and he nodded.
 
 
He was perfect. Smart, a gentleman, hot, funny, sweet he was just amazing. We both liked the same ice cream flavour crazily enough. Forest Berry. That's our favourite flavour.
 
"Chaerin. You're very pretty" he told me as we ate our icecream. My face went bright red.
 
"You also have a great personality. I.. I would really like to go out on a date with you some time" he said to me sliding a piece of paper with his number on it over to me.
 
"Wow Jiyong, I'd love to!!" I said. I can't explain how I felt!! I can't believe the hot new guy asked me out. Me!!!
 
 
He was smiling at me and suddenly his eyes turned a turquoise colour. I was confused.
 
"Jiyong... Did your eyes just change colour?" I asked and he shook his head and blinked a few times.
 
"No it's the sun reflecting off your eyes giving you the image that my eyes are I greenish colour" he told me and I nodded slowly. Still unsure of it.
 
"I have to go. I hope you use my number well. You can call or text me anytime" he told me and then he left. Walking away very quickly.
 
 
I was quite confused but I brushed that feeling aside as I kissed the piece of paper and giggled to myself.
 
"A date with Jiyong Oppa..." I sighed happily as I walked home aimlessly.
 
 
 
______________________
Woah guys!!
18 Subscribers after the first chapter!
Thank you all so much!!
 
-Teeana_GDcrazedfan