Date Starters

Not What You Think.

 

JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
I wonder what it's like to be human. To fall asleep every night and dream. What it's like to be scared. To eat and drink normal food and drinks. To die in your sleep of old age. 
 
 
In the time that I've been alive I've seen so many people come and go. I've seen people live and die, love and hate. I want to be like that again. Oh how I wished everyday that there was a way to reverse this horrible curse that had been but upon me. 
 
 
My sister. She doesn't understand why I have fallen in love with this girl and why I am taking very large quick steps to make her love me. She doesn't understand that the amount of years she will live for could never be enough. 80 years to me feels like 10 years now that I'm used to it. Aish~ I should've been dead so long ago.
 
 
I sat on the couch in my bedroom just thinking about all of this. All night I've done this. I feel like I'm just dragging through time aimlessly and I'm not even really there. I want something exciting in my dull life. Something bright in this dark space. I need to be in love. 
 
 
 
-FlashBack-
 
 
 
"Jiyong!" Dami called to me excitedly as she made her way across the courtyard over to me.
 
"Ah~ good afternoon Noona. How has your day been?" I asked her as she began walking beside me through the mini maze in the houses courtyard.
 
"I've had a splendid day today Brother. YoungBae told me to meet him in the forest later this afternoon as he is going to give me my birthday present. He wants his sister to come with us. You know Sohee right? Oh the tragedy though Jiyong. She will not agree to come with us unless you join In the celebration." she told me.
 
I chuckled lightly. "Hmm.. Is that so? What is in it for me then dearest Sister? What do I receive In return if I join the three of you tonight?" I asked her and she looked from left to right.
 
"How would you like to be the age you are now forever?" Dami asked me ever so softly.
 
"That would be amazing. If it were possible" I told her and she smiled up at me.
 
"Oh but it is brother, they found a way." she told me and I looked at her with a look of shock on her face.
 
"do we have a deal then?" she asked me and I nodded.
 
"I guess we do.."
 
 
 
-End Of FlashBack-
 
 
 
I was nudged out of my thoughts by the sound of my bedroom door opening. I looked up to see Dami standing there and I rolled my eyes.
 
"Dami. Be reasonable. I won't be bringing harm to this girl or anyone she knows. You were In love once, can't you understand?" I said to her standing up from my seat.
 
 
"I was watching the news.." Dami began, "They found the dead body of a teenage girl in the Janitors closet. Their was a lot of blood at the scene." she said and I looked down.
 
"What your doing is dangerous Jiyong. If you want to proceed you better start drinking blood bags and stop leaving trails. Or things will get messy, and you won't be the one making the mess this time" she said and turned away from me.
 
"Get ready for your date you little Dickhead" she said and then disappeared.   
 
 
I sighed as she left. I hate her so much. Why did she have to come into my life again?
 
 
I picked up my phone and checked The time. It was already 5pm. How much time have a spent sitting around and thinking? Then a notification popped up and so did the sound of birds chirping. Chaerin had sent me a text.
 
 
-Chaerin
My address is __________ mind picking me up?
 
I replied.
 
 
-Jiyong
Sure. I'll pick you up at 7
 
 
I then put my phone down and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself I the mirror and sighed. I began to brush my teeth. When I was done a discarded the clothes I was wearing and I had a refreshing shower. Washing my black, dark hair as well as washing my body. Sighing at the colour of my porcelain skin.
 
 
I then got out of the shower. Wrapping the towel around my waist and using a smaller one to dry my hair. I then dried it with the blow drier and styled it. I walked over to my closet and picked out a white shirt with slightly baggy jeans, a suit jacket and hightops.
 
 
I looked at my phone once again. It was now 6:30. I had enough time to go buy her some flowers before picking her up. I grabbed my wallet and walked out of my room and out to the hallway. I headed down the stairs and passed the living room in which my sister was lounging about in. 
 
"Selfish !" she yelled over to me as I walked past. I didn't have time to respond. Instead I just gave her the rude finger and continued on my way. I walked outside and unlocked my black Lamborghini. I got in and drove down to the shops. I wasn't planing on getting any random bouquet for her. I needed one of mainly pink frangipanis. They were her favourite flowers. After a short while of hunting I had found a pretty bouquet of pink frangipanis. 
 
 
Again I was racing down the road but this time it was towards her house. When I arrived I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Was a nervous? I wasn't sure, I don't remember ever feeling this way before. I took a minute to breathe before grabbing the flowers off the seat beside me and walking to the door. I pushed the doorbell and I could here the echos of the music move through their house and soon enough a woman around the age of 40 opened the door. Chaerin's mother. She smiled at me.
 
"Annyeong. I'm here to pick up Chaerin." I said to her and bowed gracefully. She smiled cheerfully at me.
 
"ahh. Chaerin told me you were a gentleman. You must be Jiyong. It's great to meet you but the bow isn't necessary. I'm Chaerin's mother Lee Hyorin but you can call me Lee Umma. Come in darling she's almost ready." she said and I nodded before standing up straight. 
 
 
She moved aside slightly and she motioned me inside and I slowly walked in. Their house was nice. Fantastic architectural structure and designing. A very sturdy figure.
 
 
The woman smiled at me.
"She will be down in a minute. Take care of my daughter please Jiyong and no frisky business!" she warned me and I nodded firmly showing that I understood. She then walked away and soon enough she came down the stairs. She looked so pretty. Her hair was slightly curled which was different from her usually dead straight hair. She had on a very stylish maroon coloured dress that complimented her curves.
 
 
She walked straight over to me.
"Oppa. You look really nice tonight" she complimented me.
 
"No where near how great you look." I told her and gave her the flowers.
"For you" I said followed by a kiss on the cheek. I found it cute how she went bright red and looked down before touching her cheek and smiling to herself.
 
"Frangipanis are my favourite. What a lucky guess. Let me put these into some water then we can go" she told me and she quickly went and put the flowers in some water and came back.
 
"let's go" I said to her with a smile and she nodded. As we walked out of the house a slid my hand slyly into hers and interlocked our fingers. Her body stiffened. Obviously not expecting for me to hold her hand. I think we were both ready to expect the unexpected.
 
 
 
 
__________________________
Hey guys!
Sorry I havent updated lately.
 I've been busy with school but I will update more often.
 
 
Also! If any of my readers are role players I would like it if you checked out my rp.