Eyes.

Not What You Think.

 


CHAERIN'S POV:
 
 
 
I was so happy and excited. I couldn't wait for Saturday night. I was in my room on Facebook. I was scrolling through my newsfeed aimlessly when I saw a picture with a quote.
 
"Imagine what life would be if Vampires were real. just got serious"
 
I laughed and continued scrolling. I found the thought of Vampires hilarious. Their was no scientific evidence to prove that something like that is even possible. Although I do believe in Magic sometimes because of what happened when I was child but still it was so ridiculous. Even if it were so that they were real theres been so many stories about a vampire and a human falling in love and spending forever together that I think all the girls wouldn't be scared but they'd run at the chance to get one. We'd never be able to see them anyway. They can't walk in the daylight.
 
 
I laughed to myself as I got a sudden inbox from Kai.
 
 
From: Kai
- Mind if I come over?
 
I replied.
 
From:Chaerin
- Sure.
 
 
I was about to close the tab when I got another inbox from him.
 
From: Kai
- I'll be there soon
 
 
I didn't feel the need to reply to that inbox so I closed the Facebook tab and opened up the google tab. All the thinking of vampires had made me curious. I wanted to learn more about these mythical creatures. 
 
 
I tapped on my mouse pad slightly as I thought of what to write in google on my laptop. What did I want to know? Suddenly it hit me.
 
 
I typed. "Most common Vampire characteristics" and pressed enter. I clicked on the first link to a website all about vampires. Before I got a chance to read through the door bell rang. I closed my laptop and put it aside before running down the stairs.
 
"I'll get it umma!! It's just Jongin Oppa!" I yelled to her. She didn't like when I talked about people by their nicknames. 
 
 
I ran to the door and opened it. He smiled at me and I gave him a hug.
 
"To what do I owe the occasion?" I asked as I let him in and we walked back up the stairs to my bedroom and he shrugged.
 
"I was bored, wanted to hang out with you." he told me with a smile and we both sat down on the bed.
 
 
For a while we sat there and talked about school and how some es were being es and all that stuff. Kai was a good friend to have he was like a gay best friend but not gay.. Well I'm pretty sure he's not gay.
 
 
Suddenly an awkward silence fell over our heads for a quick minute or so until he broke it.
 
"Are you really going to go on a date with that guy?" he asked me and I looked at him, kind of taken aback by his question.
 
"Of course I am, I like him Kai" I said to him and he sighed.
 
"But you don't really no him that we'll Chae, and he doesn't seem... Normal.." he said and I crossed my arms.
 
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.
 
"Chae, his eyes change colour. That's not normal. He's really secretive and he like never eats."
 
"So what if he's secretive? Not everyone likes telling people everything and maybe he just doesn't get hungry at school and he eats at home or he doesn't like the food. Besides the whole eye colour thing is just your mind tricking you. It's the reflection from light settings" I tried to explain to him but he rolled his eyes.
 
"Chaerin. You're kidding me right. Did he tell you that? His eyes turned from brown to turquoise right in front of me. That is not reflection. Hes not normal. I want you to be careful." he warned me and I rolled my eyes.
 
"You're over reacting Kai.." I said to him and he stood up.
 
"It's getting late so I'm gonna go. I'll let myself out. See you on Monday Chae" he said and left.
 
 
It was 7:45pm now. I tucked myself into my blankets and grabbed my laptop; opening up again. I began reading.
 
 
"The Characteristics Of A Vampire"
•Changes in eye colour.
•Very good looking
•Incising
•Fast
•Strong
•Speaks as if they live in the 20's
•Doesn't eat normal food
•sharp side teeth
 
 
I couldn't help but think about the change of eye colour. It was so weird. I shook my head before turning my laptop off and sighing. I laid down comfortably in bed and tried to get a good night's sleep.
 
 
 
________________________
Hey guys,
Sorry about the long wait. I've been busy with school.
This chap is kinda short. It's just an inbetweener