Night Class [2]

Cross Academy

Ever since long ago, stretching back into the shadows of history. There has been a conflict between humans and vampires, in this country only a select number of people remember the past. The existence of vampires, is still terrifying reality. But, the reason why students in the Day Class don't know about this school's secret is because we deliberately block of all connections between the two classes.

 

Both of us come to the Chairman Cross's room, I know what will happened."How can you possibly expect just the two of us to guard the whole of bunch of thos blood-ers and deal with the screaming idiots?? MR.CHAIMAN??!!!" L slam the table while the Chairman enjoy his tea.

I just stand after him."Not this again."

"I admit that is difficult to deal with every night, thanks for your hard work." Mr.Chairman slurping his tea.

"So find someone else to help me before this whole thing implodes!" L's pointing at me."She's worse than useless!"

"Hey! No way! I'm not taking that from someone who's late half the time and absent the rest!!" I denied his words.

"Impossible..." He's slurping his tea again."The role of the guardians is critical, if the Day Class and the Night Class are successfully co-exist. You're the only one I can trust...." He sigh and pouring the tea again."Besides.... it's thankless job, with long hours, sleepless night, and no respect. No one else would take it." He talk with relaxe face."And... I know that my adorable daughter and lovely son won't let me down."

L's cracking the table."You might have taken care of me, but I don't remember ever becoming your son!!"

"L-goon, you always obsess over the details. It's such a pain." We look each other.

 

"Hey Sujeong, you're more his kid than I am. Don't you have anything to say?" L's look at me.

I scratched my head."mmmm.... the night class seems to be getting on really well with the others... and I just happy to help~ ehehehe." I bet I looks dry in L's eyes."YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD GIRL SUJEONG~~ I'M SO PROUD OF YOU~~!!" He's tremble and he's in his own world now."Sujeong is the only one who truly understand my pacifist idealism~!"

"He'll speech..." L sigh.

"Mwoya?" I look at him innocently.

"And me?! I dream that one day we will break the dark cycle of hatred that haunts the relationship between humans and vampires!!!" I and L just look at him weirdly, but he don't care."I believe that if the youth of today can grow together with open hearts and inquiring minds we can finally build a bridge whereby aour two rcaes will be able to live together in harmony!!!" The he start waves his scarf."That's the glory of education! That's the purpose of the night class!!"

"I'm going on patrol, this nut all yours Sujeong." L is leaving the room while cover his ear with his pinkie.

"Hey! Don't leave me!" I look at him, but he slam the door already.

"It's a shame, but I do understand why Myung's feels the way he does."  He wear his scarf again."Even within vampire comunity... there are evil creatures that still prey upon humans. That's why it would be a disaster if the truth about the night class ever got out..." He sit down.

Suddenly I feel my spirit on fire."Sunggyu would never do anything like that! And there are many plenty of honest vampires just like him too!! They're pacifists!"

"Su....sujeong-ah..." He look at me."Gomawo~ I'm so touched"

"Ye! That's why It's going to be okay, chairman!." I open the window."Just leave it to us guardians~" I jump out from the window."I'm going!!"

 

I don't have any memories from before I was five years old, on that snowy night after Sunggyu saved me. He took me to the Chaiman of Cross Academy and eventhought I had nothing, he took care of me and raised me as his own daughter. That's why I've always thought of taht night ten years ago as the night I was born. So that's why I've always believed that vampires and humans can live together as one.