Night Class [4]

Cross Academy

"How scary..." He catched my stick."I'd expect nothing less from the Chairman's foundling." I keep aim my stick to their face.

"Kyaa!!! they're Nam Woohyun and Lee Hoya from Night Class, jinjja??!!!!!!" That girls are being excited.

Woohyun chuckles "We smelt blood and decided to come take a look around, you're really mean Sujeong-ssi." He said while move my stick slowly, It's harm his cheek a little bit."Actually... we came here to see you" He sniff the air."Ahh... it's such a lovely scent...mmm... the scent of your blood..." Suddenly the atmosphere change.

"Kyaaa!!!!~~ Did you hear that? Did you? he saidwe're smell nice." They're being too excited."I don't really get it but, still love it!!!"

"Woohyun!!! If you dare to lay a finger on one of them I won't forgive you!" Once again, the stick aim to his face.

Woohyun suddenly come toward me and my stick."Did you fell off? The scent I was talking about... is your own blood... Sujeong." I get shocked, he grab my hand and I just recognized if my hand was bleeding.

"T-thanks Woo! but... you...." He pull my stick and he keep grab strongly my bleeding hand."Aiisshh!!! When I swung down from the tree earlier I hurted my hand. I can't pull away from him, He's too strong!! Oh God!"

I can see his fangs and his expression changed."Mmm... You tempting me..." Woohyun my palm and start bite it.

"He's a vampire!!!" Now the girls changed to be scary."Impossible!!!!"

He keep grip my hand and my blood, it's really hurt but I can't move. He hold my shoulder too."Woohyun!! Stop it!!!" I shouted at him."Woohyun!!!...."

He repeal his fangs and look at me."I want more... Can I take it from our neck?"He said with bloodied mouth. The girls collapse in front of us.

"D-don't dare me!!! Let me go!!! Woohyun!!!!" But his hand keep around of my shoulder, he wont let me go. Hoya turn around while scratcing his head.

'klick' Suddenly a gun have been on Woohyun's head."Drinking blood whilst on school grounds is strictly prohibited!" L's gun aiming at Woohyun's head and ready to shoot him."Getting drunk on the scent of blood...you've finally revealed your true nature, vapire!"

"L don't!!!!" I try to stop him.

"Oh? It was just a taste." Woohyun wipe his lips.

'BAANG!!!!!' L just release his shot,  luckyly I could grab his hand cast up."Wh-whoooaaah it's scaaaary~~" Woohyun a little bit shake but he still can smile cutely.

"Idiot!!! Why did you shoot??!!!!" I said whiile keep holding L's hand, he glare at Woohyun.

"Wh-what is...." Woohyun look up on the tree, it's broken. The red light looks like a rose made it.

"It's called 'Bloody Rose'.... you should be more careful, Woohyun." I didn't recognize if he's near us."It was made to kill creatures like us." Sunggyu pull Woohyun's."I'll take care of this fool, the Chairman need full report, is that okay Myungsoo?"

"Gyu-yah~" Woohyun look at Sunggyu innocently.

"L-ssi..." I look at L who stand up beside me.

He silent for a moment."Just get them out of my sight, Sunggyu-sii." He look away.

"Hoya." Sunggyu stare at him.

"Yes, me?" Hoya point at himself.

"Why didn't you stop Woohyun? You're just as guilty as he is."

"Mi-mianhae hyung..." Hoya bow at him while scratching his head.

"Sujeong-ah.." Finally he called my name, I feel happy."what about the two girls who fainted? Shall we take care of them too?" He look at me.

"Don't worry, we'll take them to the Chairman to modified their memories." I take a breath deeply."Poor things..."

"I see, well then... I'm sorry about all of this." Sunggyu smile at me."I hope it wasn't awoken any bad memories for you Sujeong..."

"Andwaeyo~ he didn't actually hurt me, so don't worry about it!" I show my palm to him. Then, they're turn around and back to the class."I always knew that Sunggyu sunbae was different."

Suddenly, when I see that boys walk away L grab my hand."M-mwoya?" he take off his necktie and tug on my palm with his mouth."Myungsoo..." I look at him, but he turn around.

"Let's go, we still have to deal with the girls. This place....reeks of blood. It's make me sick!" He keep walking, his face looks mad."The fact that they're actually like this smell, it's proof that they're animals"

Since four years ago, when he lost his family. L won't enter a stranger's territory without carrying a weapon.

 

_______________________________

It's 04.12 A.M, so rarely I could sleep because guardian job. I Take a bath in Chairman's bathroom, it's too early to take a bath but I should do, human need to take a bath at least twice per day. I dry my hair, my face looks ugly, I just slept one hour.

I think about L. "Myungsoo is more talkative now, than when he first came here but still..." Suddenly someone make me shocked, he slammed the door."WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!!!" I shouted at L.

"BITE ME NOW!!! THE DORM SHOWERS ARE CLOSED UNTIL THE DAWN!" He shouted at me also and turn around."It's not like I'd want to look at you anyway." He take off his uniform in front of me.

"Mwoya!!!!!!" I throw the hairbrush at him, but he seems like don't care about it."DON'T JUST COME IN AND START STRIPPING! I'M STILL A GIRL, YAAA!!!!" He silent."You just thought 'no, you're not!' didn't you? I can read your mind jerk!"

He take his clothes on the floor, he come toward me and sniff at me."M-myoya?!"

"I can't smell the blood anymore." His face still calm.

"Oh shut up! My hand has already stopped bleeding." He keep loking at me."But if it's really like they say in the old legends, I might turn into a vampire."

"Ten years ago, I was also attacked by a stray vampire....maybe my blood's unusually sweet or something." I start fantasize.

".... How should I know?" He asked me while stare at me.

"Ah.. jinjja... Oh! but I'll be more careful from now on." I smile."I'm the Day and Night guardian of Cross Academy! I can survive no matter how much of my blood vampires drink, right?" Myungsoo turn around with no respons."Hey!!!"

_____________________________

The Day Class and the Night Class live side by side, however at Cross Academy there's a secret that's kept from the Day Class students. That's all of the Night Class students is a vampire. But, what I didn't realize was that there's also another secret.

"Ten days suspension? Jnijja? It still worth it for a taste of Sujeong's blood." Sunggyu dry up his body with towel."I don't think I'll be able to endure living off tablets for much longer, her blood was so delecious." Woohyun talking with innocent face.

Sunggyu come toward and slapped Woohyun's face hardly until it's bleeding."Pardon?" He's mad, he look at Woohyun sharply. His fangs appear, Hoya get shocked and he won't to get fight with him because Sunggyu is the leader.

"Mianhae... hyung..." Woohyun pout when Sunggyu his blood on finger, he keep stare at Woohyun.