Chocolate

Cross Academy

In the morning at Cross Academy....

"Let's go"

"Wait, just a minute the ribbon!"

"Who are you giving it to?"

"Hu'uh? isn't too obvious"

Today they're very noisy!!!

_____________________________

In the Moon dorm.....

"Aaahh..... please give me a break, I was fast asleep" Woohyun feel groggy."It's so noisy outside the gates, It must be the girls from the Day Class. What do they want now?....." Suddenly Hoya open the curtain, Woohyun covering his face."Hoya-ssi the light...!!!"

He don't care about Woohyun."Whoaa... actually, it's morning girls. Better get ready to run."

Woohyun cover his body used the blanket."What is!? Just wear your clothes Hoya, you're guy!"

Hoya smirked."Today is the day that girls give out chocolates and confess to their crushes..... Today is Valentine day."

_____________________________

The girls from the Day Class already gathered around the Moon gate, they're bring the chocolates of course. Because impatient, they're pushing each other to be able to stand in the front row.

"It's still morning! are they really planning to wait here all day for the Night Class??!!" I saw it and stand on the Mood gate, I blow the whistle as hard as I can. 'PIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! PIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!' I ended it."Classes are now starting for all day class students!!!" I shouted at them."Everyone go to your classrooms!!" Suddenly I see a girl try to climb the gate."Hey you!!!" I pointed at her.

"I have to gave them my chocolates!" She and her friend keep try to climb the wall.

"GET DOWN FROM THERE!!!" I shouted at her and she wobble.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" She fall off.

"LOOK OUT!!!" I try to catch her but I was late.

Luckily L was there to catch her."Oh...gomawoyo Myungsoo-ssi..." she said.

"Horaaaayy!!!! Go elie!!!~" I cheer at him, but he seems don't like it.

Myungsoo glare at the girls instead, he looks mad."I've told you a thousand times now! The members of the Night Class don't leave the Moon dorms during daylight hours." I go down."If you absolutely must give them presents, you should wait until dusk. Comeback when the Day and Night Classes change over."

"If any pull a stunt like that again, I'll personally make sure that you're suspended on valentine's day every year until you graduate!"

"Myungsoo's such a spoilsport!" They're walk away while mumble at him. "He doesn't have to glare at us!"

I come toward and pat his shoulder."So, once again you begin valentine's day as the enemy off all woman-kind... You do realize that you just destroyed any chance you had of getting some chocolates right?"

"Then what should I have to said?" He stare at me.

"uh....." I look down.

"After all my duty as a prefect is to prevent the Day Class students...." We're looking at the great Moon gate."from ever finding out what the Night Class really is."

"Yeah, we'll have to be extra careful tonight." I added.

The Night Class at Cross Academy has a secret that students from the Day Class don't know about., It's that the Night Class is made ub by vampires. And also, our real job as a prefects is to guard the Night Class's secret.

Hoya is yawning, it shows his fangs."It'll be fun when the sun goes down, after al, this only happens once a year." He messed up his hair."I'm going to the bed later."

"I guess so, chocolate is pretty good~ But I still like blood better for dessert!~" Woohyun hugging his pillow.

_____________________________

In the Chairman's room.

"I know that's valentine's day. I also realize that the school is buzzing with excitement...." Geunsuk the Chairman talking with serious face. "but there's also an increased danger that something might go wrong, to expose the Night Class true identity. For that reason I expect the two of you to be even more diligent than ever! You're after all, the school guardians!!!"

I raise my hand."YES SIR!!"

"That's why I said we should just ban it..." Myungsoo sigh.

"Wouldn't that just inspire a revolt? It's best to give them an outlet." Chairman said. "and after all, all my little vampires are just too adorable , such dear little creatures~ I could never be so cruel as to keep them from their devoted fans~~" He added.

 

Myungsoo glare at him."'Don't praise those vermin scum to my face!!!'...is what L is thinking now, be careful maybe you should repair your table again Chairman~"  I do whisper.

"...aaah... fine..." The Chaiman look away, he don't want to look at Myungsoo's eyes."Well I understand that vampires have been the enemies of humans for some centuries. But there are still any some vampires who wish to co-exist with us peacefully. It's important to teach them to have pride in taking the first steps to bridge the devide between our races..." He walk and look outside.

"Myungsoo-ssi... even though you may think it's impossible now, someday I want you to understand that...  That's impossible the past can never be erased, and you believed that because they're beasts in human form who drink human blood?" The chairman look at Myungsoo but he look down. The atmosphere being cold.

"Uh..umm..ummm...h-here for you, Chair-.... father!!! Happy Valentine's day!!" I stood on the table."And this is for you L, for always!~" I throw up it to him.

"Twenty coupons for Sujeong's shoulder massages! yaaayy!!~~<3" The Chairman look so happy, anyways he's always happy every day.

"One slave coupon.... It's exactly the same thing you give us when you were in primary school." He look at me.

"So sue me." I asked with straight face."Come on we're going!" I grab his hand and walk away."First period is starting!"

__________________________

We're not in Chairman's room again, I speechless."Why...."

"What?" Myungsoo asked me.

"Ah... no-nothing..."I keep holding his hand. "Myungsoo hates vampires because they're murdered his entire family four years ago. So why does the Chairman say things like that knowing full well that he's reopening old wounds?"

We walk without talking, L keep looking at my back while I keep holding his hand.

"Ugh!!!" He pull his hand, he look away while holding his neck.

"Oh... Sorry, I didn't realize that I was still holding on to you." I look at him.

"It's fine...." He keep look away.

"Myungsoo.... what happened to you?" I asked to myself.

____________________________

In the class, the Day Class students are so noisy. They're talking about chocolate, gift, the Night Class, etc. I'm yawning after fell asleep.

"Aaaah!!~ only one more lesson after this!" I streched my body.

"Everyone's getting restless." Sohyun said.

The students just very noisy, I can heard their chatter everywhere.

"So who are you giving it to?"

"I'm not telling!!"

"No way! what if he doesn't like it?"

"Isn't the ribbon on this wrapping adorable?"

___________________________

"Aren't you giving chocolates to anyone Sohyun?" I asked, she sight.".... Not even for the night class?"

"Nah! I can't be bothered...." She look at me."To be honest, I prefer the Day class to the Night class anyway." She smile."What about you?" she asked me, I get shocked.

"Ah! A-ani!" I denied it.

"Ah~ Sujeong, I can see the ribbon." I look at my pocket, there's any pink ribbon.

"Well... the truth is... I had to buy it from a shop." I try to find a reason."When I tried to make it by myself it was a complete disaster. It's so humilating, I'm the only one in the class who's that lame." I scratching my head.

"so? Who are you giving it to?" Me and Sohyun feel an evil glaring at us from the back."I mean, it's obviously not for the guy glaring daggers from behind us..."

"You're a prefect for crying out loud!" L stand up, he shouted at me." are you seriously going to give it to him?!" He discovered me.

____________________________

The time is come, the girls from the Day class come to Moon gate.

Dusk, the Night class has arrived it's time for the classes to change.
 The gate is open.

"OKAY!! OKAY!! GET IN LINE! GET IN LINE!!!" I blow the whistle and take a yellow card from my pocket (?)"YOU THERE! I SAW THAT! GET BACK IN YOUR PLACE!!" Myungsoo only stand beside me without doing anything.

"Whoa~~!!! this year all the girls are going into hysterks! It's awesome! this is so cool!!" Woohyun really like these day.

"This is hell..." Sungjong said.

"I'm still sleepy..." Hoya yawning at the back.

"I'm wide awake!!!" Woohyun added.

_______________________________

"Okay! Welcome to the traditional valentine's day! 'Who's the lucky winner of the Day class girls chocolate?!' Line-up race!!" I said. "The reul is all the members of the Night class are to walk to their individually assigned gates. Once in position, the girls will line up to give you their chocolate. Please calm and cooperate with one another. Understood? I would like everyone to keep in mind that this is not a game." My face become serious."It means a lot to girls, so take it seriously!"

The girls shouted to him."YAAAAAYYYY!!!~~~ OUR NAMUUUU~~!!!!~"

"Horaaay!!! They're mine!!~ all mine!!!" Woohyun run.

"Woohyunah...." Sunggyu's word make him freeze."Remember to mind your manners, understand?" They look each other.

"Ye~ leader~" Woohyun smile at him.

"Sunggyu-ssi is amazing!" I should work harder, I'll start from now.

"NAMU~~!!! PLEASE ACCEPT MY CHOCOLATES!!!!" They're screaming."YOU'RE OUR IDOL!!!!~~"

"This is moronic..." Sungjong seems hate this.

"Just do it anyway." Hoya whisper at him.

"umm..." A girl lift his chocolate shyly when Sunggyu pass in front of her."Please accept this, Sunggyu-ssi..." He look at the girl, it's Sunggyu's line.

"Oh....Jeongmal gamsahamnida.." Sunggyu said after get the chocolates.

"Ah! Sunggyu-ssi this is mine."

"Take it mine also..."

Sunggyu get so many chocolates, that's not too much but enough for him." Ah.. mianhaeyo I can't hold any more than this..."

"That's fine!!!" The girls bows at him."We're sorry to trouble you!!"

"Jeongmal mianhaeyo..." Sunggyu bow at them also."Sujeong-ah..." He turn around.

"Ne, sunbae-nim?" We look each other, the girls in front of me get jelly.

"Don't get hurt becuse of your job." He smile at me."Thank you for everything."

"Su-sure Sunggyu-ssi, I won't to get hurt because of this. Gwenchana~" my cheeks blushing, I can feel it. He care about me, that's enough to gain more power of me.

"We're the only ones who were get ignored here!!!" "Why didn't wild come over here?!!" They're start sulking at me again.

The Night class just leave, I look at them. 'I lost my chance...' I smile and sigh. Suddenly the girls purposeful bump on me."SUNGJONG-AAAHH!!!! TAKE OUR CHOCOLATES!!!!"

I fell forward and inadvertent drop the chocolate from my pocket."WAAAA!!!! That's hurt...." I try to get up.

"Sunggyu-ssi!!!" L take something on the ground and throw it into Sunggyu sunbae. He grab it."You dropped that."

"AH!!!" I just recognize that, I check my pocket and I feel my chocolate isn't there again."Huh?!...Ah when did....L!!"

"I accept this, gomawo Sujeong." He said while look at me from a far.

"S-sure!!" I get shocked."How dare you just give it to Sunggyu-ssi like that!!!" I punches him."I could kill you right now!!!! Paboyaaa!!!!"I keep punches him.

"OUCH!!!" He tried to cover his body."You were going to wimp out!!! I saw you!!! Stop punch on me that's hurt!!!"

"B-because he probably didn't want it anyway..." I'm pouting and look away.

"He belongs to the Night class, I can only ever catch a glimpse of what it must be like... The world that he lives in... The things that he sees... He's so different from me...." Ten years ago Sunggyu saved my life, but to him...it meant almost nothing.

"Sunggyu-ssi... You don't have to bother with carrying all that. I can take them for you." Sohyun said, Sunggyu give her all the chocolates except mine.

"You can get rid of the rest... This is the only one that I want." Sunggyu walk away, Sohyun look at him.

"So what's your blood type?" Woohyun's arm hold on a girl's shoulder.

"Ah my blood type is O." She looks happy.

'TWIIEEEP!!!! TWIIEEEP!!!!' I blow the whistle."NAMU.... I mean... WOOHYUN-SSI!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!! THAT'S NOT ALLOWED!!!" I shouted at both of them and push Woohyun."Hei L, what are you..." I turn around but there's no L, he leaved me already. "..L?"