L's Secret

Cross Academy

L walk down the corridor with difficulty and suddenly fall off, he collapse but he keep try to walk.

 

Cold sweat running down his face, he felt someone was nearby. "I know you're there! Come out whoever you are!..." L glare to someone's shadow beside the wall.

"A...ah...um..." A girl come out, she was the one who got help by L when almost fell off from the gate."Mi... Mianhae...yo..." She's nerveous."Kim Myungsoo... I want to thank you for saving me this morning.... And since you're today supposed to thank people with chocolates." She take out a small chocolate box."This I made it by myself." She's face being red.

"Go away!...." L said.

"Uh..huh??!!!... But I..."

"Forget about it." She still look at Myungsoo."GO AWAY NOW!!!!" He snap and slam the wall.

"Mi-mianhae....!!!" She run away. L walk again to the Chairman's room.

The veil of night is falling,their time is approaching. "Vampires can be identified by their craving for human blood, their longevity and their nocturnal behavior. It's a generalization, but most vampires are unusually beautiful. They're extremely proud, they have superior mental and phisical abilities." Geunsuk look out of the window."Hmmmm... Looks like the students from the Day class are still causing a fuss, the Night class's lessons will have to start late tonight. Well... Then..." Before he finish to talk, someone make him shock. "L?!!" L collapse beside him, he grab and pull the curtain try to hide his pain, he leaning against the wall and his breath panting.

"You can fight it or try to ignore it, but it won't change anything." The chairman come toward."Why do you keep doing this to yourself?"

"Shut up!!!...." Myungsoo shouted at him and once again his breath panting."AAAHHH!!!!" He shudder. He feels his body ached and groaned in pain, try to endure pain all over his body.

"L..." Myungsoo look at him painfully."If you drink this, the pain will stop." The chairman give him a glass of water and pills.

"What is it?" Myungsoo asked.

"You know what it is." Geunsuk said.

Without talking he slapped the glass and it's crash.".... Never... I never drink it." Myungsoo said.

"The fits are occuring much more frequently now. If you continue to refuse it, the pain will only get worst." Geunsuk look at him strightly. "Why won't you understand? Even though you've endured it this far... You won't be able to keep it up much longer." L look at him. "But... You already know that, don't you... L?"

Before the dawn, I decided to take a bath because I feel so tired. " I can't believe that L just ran off and left me there.." I'm walking wobbly to the chairman's bathroom."What the hell is he doing?" I open the door. "Aiisshh!! I need to shower now, need to shower~ I... Hah!! You're here?" I get shock when find he sat back without clothes and his body looks wet, he's not okay."What happened? What's wrong L?" I sit next to him, I look at him but he keep look down. I know something happened to him."L? Gwenchanaeyo?"

I dry his hair used my towel."Pabo..." I rub his head."You'll catch a cold, let's dry yourself."

"Come on, I need some help to get the sleeves on, right?" I smile at him but he doesn't move his hand yet, I fix his hair and buttoned his collar."Let me see..." I try to finding chocolate in my pocket and there's one chocolate. "Ah! Here!" I put it on his lips, because he keep looking at me and he won't to open his mouth."It's for you.. A chocolate." I smile, slowly he open his mouth."But you're not allowed to say that it's as bad as when I was in primary school."

"It's the only one I made that turned out well, so it's super special, world-exclusive delicasy. I bet you're very grateful, right?" I feel so confident but he scowl at me."AH!! Why are you looking so revolted??!! Aaiiisshh!!!" I turn around.

He still not move, I foot step on something. I take it, it's a pill and there's a code on it.

'One of the vampire's blood tablets, what's this doing here?'

________________________________

It was the first Valentine's day that I ever given a boy chococlate.

In the Moon dorm.

"By the way... That prefect, Myungsoo, was looking really off color today. " Dongwoo close the book on his hand and look at Sunggyu that sit on his chair.

"It was bound to happen."Sunggyu said while mix the vampire's blood tablet with water.

"Mwo? Do you know something about it?" Dongwoo asked.

"Let's just say that the incident which took place four years ago... Changed his life completely... Until the next day.."

-Poster by infiniteltwin (babybyu)-