Vampires Within The Vampires

Cross Academy

"It's painful, isn't it? Are you scared?"

"Your parents hunted down everyone of my beloved brethren... this is my revenge. Since members of your family is are infamous vampire hunters.... This is my previlege as a pureblood"

_________________________________

"Sujeong...this boy's parents were killed by vampire." It was a cold winter night 4 years ago, when Geunsuk Chairman brought L back to our home. "I's a miracle that he managed to survive, please look after him while he's staying with us, okay?" He look at me sharply with those blood on his face."He's still covered in blood. so, give him a bath first, I have to go talk to the police." He go out.

"ummm....So, let's go take a bath..." I point to the bathroom, but he just silent, he cover his face with cloak."Is it okay if I touch you...?" I pat his shoulder gently, I won't to hurt him."Let's go..." I open the door. "the bathtub is already filled with hot water, so take as much time as you want...." I look at him, he just silent and don't take off his clothes. I thought he was shock. "Ummm... so.... Shall I help you take this off...?" I come closer and open his clothes."Your clothes...." I get shocked.

So much blood... is this all from one person? and that wound...that's blood cover his neck and make his face dirty, i don't know how could he save from the vampire, imagine that make me scared.

I soak the towel in the water. "Do you mind if I wipe that? on your neck..." Even though L stayed silent, I kept asking him one question after another. Then I rub his neck, I clean the blood from his body. 'Thanks God, he wasn't actually bitten..." I wonder why I was so wary of him. Glad I knew that hhe's okay, there's no wound or injured.

After all, L was the only one who was supposed to be scared.

"Sujeong..." I heard his voice, I woke up "ummm... What's up L?" I rub my eyes.

"What do you mean what's up?" He walk away. "I'm going now, prefect's duties and all that. If your extra classes all over, hurry up and join me."

"Oh... YOu're making it sound so incredibly appealing..." Even after 4 years , he's still not very talkative. Today, L looks almost as pale as he did on the night that I first met him.

Within the dormitories of Cross Academy exists a Night Class that's different from the ordinary students in the Day Class. It's a class for Vampires and our job as prefects is to make sure that the Day Class never finds out about the Night Class's true identity.

Sunggyu and his classmate come to the Day Class, just both of them it's enough to make the Day Class student screamed. He passed in front of Myungsoo.

"I'd never thought that see Sunggyu from the Night Class in the school building..." L look at Sunggyu."It's not time for for the class change-over yet..."

"I didn't expect to meet you here, Myungsoo... Sujeong isn't with you today?" Sunggyu smile.

"She has extra classes today, Sunggyu..." L look down, he try to ignore Sunggyu.

"Myungsoo... how are you feeling?" Myungsoo get shocked, he turn around and look at Sunggyu.

"Take care..."Sunggyu said, then he walk away. Myungsoo still look at him.

 

Sunggyu went to Chairman's room.

"Oh.. hello Sunggyu, I had a feeling that you'd come around sometime today."

Sunggyu closed the door."Chairman Geunsuk... How long do you plan on allowing Kim Myungsoo to stay in the Day Class?" Sunggyu look at him sharply."It won't be long now, before he goes through the change...."

_________________________

Myungsoo alone, his head dizzy. He cover his face but suddenly he heard some people come, he pulled out his gun 'Crossing Danger'. He pointed his gun to one of them. "What do you want? The Night Class..."

The gun aimed to Jihyun. "Why is Sunggyu so interested in this human? I can't stand it." She said and her fangs just out.

There's no point in getting jealous, Jihyun. The same goes for the rest of you, if Sunggyu finds out about this, he'll be furious." Hoya try to calm Jihyun and Myungsoo."Myungsoo, you should put that away too, okay?"

Without talking, Myungsoo grab Hoya's shoulder and throw him, make his body slammed on the ground.

"That was so uncool..." Sungjong and Sohyun said at the same time, while look at Hoya that lying on the ground.

"So, Sunggyu is the reason why you have to gang up and suddenly take me down?" Myungsoo fix his collar and removing his emblem on the arm."I'd like to see you try vampires. I've been waiting for a chance like this." He grind his fingers while smirked, ready to fight with those Night students.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" I'm leaping used my stick."No fighting allowed! Didn't you read that in the student handbook?!" I thud in the back of Myungsoo while looking at them sharply. "So, regardless of whether it's L or students from the Night Class who's trying to pick  a fight.... as a prefect I simply will not allow it!!!" I grab my emblem.

"Look, can't we just drop drop this already?" Hoya look down and Jihyun glare at him.

"Fine, it's not worth it anyway." She sigh."Let's go back to the class." They're retreat one by one.

"What's going on L?" I questioned."What ever it's, you can talk to me about it. I don't understand but...lately, you haven't been acting like yourself." I look at him, I get shocked 'cause he look at me madly. Myungsoo walk away."L..." I hold his hand.

"Just leave me alone!" He throw my hand.

____________________________________

"I knew I wouldn't be able to fool you Sunggyu... you always were extraordinary." Geunsuk chairman sigh."Being able to trace a lineage back through ancestors entirely untainted by human blood.... even amongst vampires, thats something extremely rare..." He fix his glasses."To have inherited the power and abilities of the vampire ancients.... creatures feared even by other vampires." Sunggyu look at him sharply."the vampires within the vampires...the purebloods. It has been entirely due to your support that the wilder members of the Night Class have behaved themselves up until now."

Sunggyu come toward."Chairman Geunsuk! I have endured this situation thus far only because of my deep respect for you. But now, for the sake of the normal students, L must be controlled." Sunggyu's fangs just out, 'cause his emotion. He scratch the table, try to hold his anger."Do you seriously intend to allow L to destroy everything that we've worked for so long to achieve?"

"L's parents were killed by a vampire... it's a miracle that he was saved from that sea of blood. There has to be another way ..."

"But the one who killed his family wasn't just an ordinary vampire, she was a pure blood... just like me." Sunggyu try to make sure, they're looking each other.

____________________________________

In an empty hallway, L try to calm his emotion and mind, but his heart kept beating faster and faster. He could heard his heartbeat and it's make him sick. Suddenly, he imagine about Sujeong, he hold his head and cover his ears.

In another place."L..." I think about him again.

He pushed me away again... He still won't let me into his closed heart, it's always the same. will this continue forever?L, even though I've always been the one closest to him, L just doesn't trust me.

I run away, try to find him. I tink I should talk to him, I'm in hurry. I stop on the stairs, I feel L is near me."L...!!!"

"I begged you to stay away from me... Sujeong..." He just behind me.

"L!!!" When I almost turned back, his hands hold my face in order not to turn.

"Don't look!!!" Then I realized that his hand just gripping my hand and his another hand hold my face.

I can feel his heartbeat and his breath."M-myungsoo... wait..." I try to look at him, suddenly I feel his face just close to my neck. Slowly he open my collar and my neck. I just speechless, he hug me fro the back and suddenly I feel something pierce on my neck. It's feel hurt, but my body can't move 'cause i get shocked. I can feel Myungsoo my blood. "What's going on...L?" He won't stop and i realized that he changed to vampire."NO!!!! S-STOP IT!!!" I shouted him but he ignore it and keep my blood., I punch him and make step backward. When I turn around, I see his eyes glowing blood-red, long fangs protruding from his upper lip, a beast in the shape of man, that's what he really is... L is a vampire?

_____________________________________

"Humans who are bitten by a pureblood vampire become vampires!!" Sunggyu said, chairman just silent.

"I know that Sunggyu, I know that L wasn't bitten by a normal vampire. I know she was a pureblood...."

"Once a pureblood bites a human , there are only two possible outcomes. If they're lucky, the blood is toxic enoughto kill them.... If not, they must endure the agony of a slow transformation until they finally into a vampire. It's a torture that other vampires can't even imagine. Although L will never again be human to have suppressed his instincts for long years...took more strength than I'll ever be able to comprehend." Sunggyu added.

____________________________________

He look at me my blood cover his hand and his neck ."Sujeong..."

"Wh-what...?"

"I'm sorry...." He said.