Night Class [1]

Cross Academy

"It's so cold... pure white snow..." I feel the snow on my hands."Why is it so white? What is this snow?...It's.... not supposed to be red... so where's all the red coming from....?" I feel something horrible, suddenly I hear someone walk toward, fog and red snow hide his body.

"Are you lost little girl?" He said while show his evil smile, I can see the fangs behind his lips.

Suddenly I feel your body freeze, I can't speak. "Vampire...."

He come toward and open his mouth."If yes, than can I drink your blood?" You can't do anything, he grab my body and ready to bite my neck.

"STOP!!!!!!!" Suddenly someone hit that vampire only with one hand."You're a disgrace to all vampires." And the man is die."Are you okay?" He look at me while the blood on his hand. His body and face covered by blood, I just look at him but still can't speak.

Blood-dringking monsters who disguise themselves as humans, vampires axist. But most people don't releaze it, my earliest memoris begin with that snowy day.

Ten years later at Cross Academy....

The dusk just come, this time for me and L to work until late night. The students are clustered on the path, they're waiting for time exchange.

My name is Lee Sujeong, I'm a first year Prefect in the Day Class. "Okay! everybody move back please!" I shout to the students in front of me."Hurry up and move! Don't push your friends!!!" But it seems like i did something useless."It's curfew time for everybody in the Day Class, so just go back to your dorms!"

 

Cross Academy is a prestigious private school that devides the student body between two groups: the Day Class and the Night Class.

The Day Class and the Night Class share the same facilities in rotation, but when the class change in the evening it's always complete of chaos. "Don't get a bossy because you're a Guardian!!!!!" They're grumble at me."Yeah what the hell you're!!!" The atmosphere being messy, they are push my body instead. Suddenly, the sound of the gate make the air turn silent. The student girls suddenly looks very awe."Look! Look they're come!!!"

I feel wanna faint."Shoot the gate...." I said to myself.

 

The reason why students from the Day Class always crowded around in the evening it's because.....

The Night Class is an elite group of students and they're all completely gorgeous, the students are not as much us the Day Class. But they could make a big crowded like this, okay they're awesome and 'troublesome' for me.

They're walkin' elegant and classy, Woohyun in front and he waves at the girl."Good morning ladies! still as pretty as i ever see." The girls just start going wild because that words, but what he said? 'Morning?' It's evening already.

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!! OPPAAAAA!" They're run and don't care about me, I get hit, kick and kick and kick. They did it like I was not here, I fall down."Aigooyaa!!!~"

Suddenly I feel someone touch my hand."Gwenchana, Sujeong-ah?" I look straight at him."They're always difficult to manage, right?"

I feel my face getting warm."Sunggyu...." I a little bit shocked, shy and happy. The students stare at me, I quickly stand up and bow 90 degrees."Ye! Gwenchana sunabenim!" I bow again.

He still kneel down."You're always so formal with me, it's make me really sad..." Then he stand up.

"Ah.. ania~ I didn't mean to be...It's because you saved my life!" I bow again.

 

Kim Sunggyu, he's the Night Class representative as well as the dorm leader for the Moon dormitory. And also, on that snowy night ten years ago he's the one who saved my life.

"Don't worry about that anymore, it happened so long ago." He smile at me and petted my head, my face just turn red.

Suddenly a hand grabbed Sunggyu's hand, L is beside me."Class is starting... Sunggyu." L still grabbed his hand while look at him sharply.

Sunggyu pull his hand and turn around."You scared me Mr.Guardian." The Night Class leaved.

 

"Op..oppa...umm... this... would you accept this?" A girl give a red rose rose to Sunggyu.

He take it."Thank you." He smile at her, she looks happy and run to her friends.

"I did it!~ Sunggyu oppa accepted my rose."

 

This person who grabbed Sunggyu's hand is Kim Myungsoo, but I always called him L. He's also a Prefect like me.

"It's none of my business how much you up to Sunggyu, but you do know the rules right?" I get shocked, he always being cold at me.

"Shut up! I know already! They're different from the rest of us." I'm pouting, my cheeks still blushing.

 

The nigh class isn't just an elite group of beautiful and classy student, the secret that no one knows about the night class is everyone of them is a vampire.

The rose in Sunggyu's hand suddenly being wither.

For that reason, our job as a Prefects is just a cover . Our real job is to act as the "School Guardian" to protect the secrets of the night class.

Suddenly L is glaring at the girls, I feel something bad will happen. "LISTEN UP BRATS! GET THE HELL TO YOUR DORMS! WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING, GOING 'KYA KYA' EVERY DAMN DAY!!! WHY??!!!!!!" Myungsoo get emotion, he shouted at the girls. They're running 'cause scared of him.

"YOU WERE LATE AGAIN!! USELESS JERK!!" I punched him hardly.

"Yaaah!!! that's hurt!!!!!!! YOu should pay for this later!" We look each other madly.