Mystery Girl

Our Story

Autumn got home and slumped over her couch. "That was humiliating" She told herself as she covered her face with a pillow. "That's okay... At least I got good shots of them." She said as she reached for her phone in her pocket.

"Oh my god. Where's my phone?!" She stood up, searching for it in her pockets, retracing her steps until the last block, but failed. "Oh my god, my phone" She slumped back on her couch, facing down and kicked her legs. "My phone OTL My Taemin pictures! What if someone sees them and falls in love with him?! NOOOOOO!" She kept on kicking her legs as she screamed over and over again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fan meeting ended and they headed for their hotel rooms. Taemin was on his bed, still fiddling with the phone he found. Luckily it had no passcode so it was easier for him to find information about the owner. He was startled when he saw his face as the wallpaper which made him curious as to what were the contents of the gallery.

"I shouldn't..." He told himself. "It's wrong to go through someone else's things without permission" He bit his lip and meditated for a while. "But how am I supposed to get this to her?" He thought to himself..."Aish!" He scratched his head in frustration and put it on top of the bedside table. "I shouldn't" He mumbled to himself.

Just as he placed the phone on the table, Jonghyun took a hold of it. "What have we got here Taeminnie? Another gift from a fan?" Jonghyun chuckled as he unlocked the screen.

"Hey hyung! Give it back" He said as he tried reaching for it. "It's not mine" He said, still trying to get it from the latter boy's hands.

"Not mine huh, looks like you already claimed it" Jonghyun said as he showed him the contents of the gallery, pictures of him were in every single folder of the gallery.

"Hyung!" He screamed and quickly took it form his hands and put it under his pillow. "I told you, it's not mine. Some girl left it in the bathroom".

Jonghyun looked at him, wide-eyed. "How on earth did you get a hold of that then?! Did you two-" Jonghyun asked, quite startled. "Don't be stupid hyung; I told you, she got into the wrong bathroom and acidentally left it there. I'm thinking of a way to get it back to her. I was very careful not to look at the contents of the phone because, for one, IT ISN'T MINE" He stressed this as best he could and Jonghyun just chuckled.

"You won't get any information on this girl if you don't go through the contents of that thing." Jonghyun said as he jumped on his bed, lying down with his hands under his head.

"One thing to get you started though, she has a lot of pictures of you and of her there. Plus her home number's on speed dial" Jonghyun said as he closed his eyes.

"How did you get all tha-" Taemin cut his words off as he heard his hyung snoring. "Haha.. Thanks hyung" He said and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I just want to get this thing over because I might forget my plot so yeah haha! Sorry if it's short though. ^^' COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.ENJOY