[E] fficiency

OH NO!? Love My Name! [COMPLETED]
Chapter 2

Ohno watched the screens and recorded down which cameras were capturing enough proper views.

“How great!” He thought to himself as nine out of ten cameras he had put in were useless. Only one in the ceiling could catch the most proper view. It had recorded how the lecher placed his hand on some ladies’ and trying to flirt around with them.

“This is definitely not enough!” He was frustrated. Maki had to remove all those cameras. Apparently, the list of ually harassed females was long. However, they were either too scared to testify against the lecher or had received a relatively huge amount of compensation.

Suddenly, his cell phone vibrated and he noted the message.
There was another charge against the lecher which was not backed by evidence. The sly fox had been able to slide out of trouble somehow.

“Selling drugs but going undetected… Known as a kind and charitable philanthropist. Stupid hypocrite! You are going to love my name once I get ideas about how to prove all your sins!” Ohno stared hard at those screens.

Some cameras could not capture anything since some fabric blocked the views or the lightings had adversely affected the shots from the cameras.

Ohno unconsciously his thumb as he pondered. “There must be some flaw.”

He did not believe in perfect crime and he had prided himself for having such a straight and successful record of cracking all sorts of cases. This lecher was far from breaking him down.

Then, another e-mail came in. He turned to face his laptop.

It was sent from another of his undercovers. The email contained the information about the lecher’s schedule as what as his business and charity plans.

“Donation of soft toys…Children’s outings… Business meetings…”

Ohno had ideas and plans after checking through the plans and another disappointed look at the screens showing what those cameras had captured.

“This is going to be fun…” Ohno smiled widely to himself though he was uncertain that he and his team could achieve breakthrough success. However, he had to try. Now, he proceeded to make some contacts and arrangements…

Next day, Jessica passed Maki a huge black plastic bag.
She took out the box and opened it.

In there, was her new set of working clothes. “Red translucent blouse and a freaking short black mini skirt! Plus stockings!”

She grumbled silently as she could expect what was to come.

“Crap!” She totally hated the lecher but she had to keep her act or else the police’s efforts would be wasted.

On her table, she realized a new pile of files to be looked through. As she sorted the files, she found an interesting proposal in one of the files.

Maki read the proposal and was amused by it. She could totally tell that Ohno, the leader, was more than just experienced. His creativity and originality were indubitable. Of course, he had the guts to slip in one fake proposal and put it inside a file containing some other genuine proposals.

The proposal was directed and addressed towards Miss Maki Horikita and from a man named Mr Ohno.

Instead of the terms and conditions listed in a typical contract or proposal, instructions of what Maki should do replace them.

1. To ensure our collaboration project is smooth and very successful, remove the seven cameras at … Gladly, his security had not realized any of these cameras. But just get those useless cameras out.

2. For mutual benefits, it would be better if you just cooperate with the lecher. If possible, it would be best for you to get him to bring you to some of his business dealings. We are betting that he has many connections and partners in crime.

3. To enhance this deal, our organization had had came up with an additional benefit for you. Your leader, me, will be assisting you in all the ways I could. You will have to get yourself involved in the upcoming charitable events planned by the lecher.

4. Some devices will be delivered to you. Check your drawers. There should be two devices which helped to eavesdrop on conversations. Keep one for those private business deals. The other one can be planted in that lecher’s office.

May we have a successful and brilliant collaboration.

Signed

Mr Ohno

“Right, how am I supposed to take out those cameras if the lecher would be pestering me? Alright, I can pretend to fall to get the cameras which are under the table. As for the camera under the chair... Right, I can try to seduce him a little to get the other two off. As I close the door, I could just try to sneak the camera near the door knob. This is so not easy!” Maki was planning her movements. She had to be quick and agile, as well as stealthy.

“Now how do I destroy this proposal?” She mused and then fed the proposal to a machine. She watched as the paper became strips…

“Maki, Jay wants to see you.” Jessica called out.

“Alright.” Maki took in a deep breath as she stepped into his office casually.

“Mr Jay, you said you want to see me?” Maki asked, putting on a sweet smile which could easily melt hearts. She was going to be his favourite if she had to attend those business dealings and events. She was working on it.

“Oh yes, honey! Now just call me Jay. You are very pretty! But it would be so much better if you start wearing proper office attires.” Mr Jay had started flirting as he scrutinized Maki from head to toe again. Her smile had caused his heart to thump faster.

This was one woman he had to get his hands on. However, currently, he was still sitting on his chair. He was trying to put up a cool front to impress Maki.

“Oh, Mr Jay! I mean Jay… I could get changed into the attire if you want me to. Right now!” Maki quickly thought of an embarrassing incident and managed to get her face flushing red in time for Mr Jay to see. She was trying to act innocent and pretended to rush to get changed.
However, as she turned too quickly, she lost her balance and fell. Her hands quickly pulled off the two cameras under the table.

“Ouch!” Maki cried out as she rubbed her elbows and then her knees. Mr Jay had rushed over to her side.

“Are you alright?” Mr Jay asked in fake concern as he put his hands on Maki’s legs. His hands were caressing her legs, moving up to her thighs when Maki suddenly grabbed his hands.

“Mr Jay, I mean, Jay. It is okay. I am just a little clumsy. I am sorry.” Maki held his hands tightly as she looked at Mr Jay with teary eyes.

“Maki…” Mr Jay was totally captivated by this clumsy and seemingly vulnerable woman. He took the chance to act all protective and brave.

“How about I let you sit in my chair while I help you to massage your legs?” Mr Jay offered with a charming smile.

“Oh, Jay. There is no need to. You are the boss. You shouldn’t …”Maki protested gently but she was already standing up and waiting for Mr Jay to help her to the chair.

“Of course I should. You fell because you were in a rush to get changed… for me. This is just a small deed. Sit.” Mr Jay helped Maki get comfortable in the chair.

Maki quickly used one of her hands to slide one of the two cameras under the chair to her pocket as Mr Jay bent down.

As Mr Jay started massaging and touching Maki’s legs, she pretended that it hurt and hence grabbed onto the chair tightly, successfully pulling out the other camera. She held it in her hand until she found a chance to slide it into her deep pockets.

“Four down… three more to go…” Maki’s eyes moved to the door knob and the sofa besides it. She hated the thought of seducing Mr Jay but she had to do it.

“Jay,” Maki called out in a soft and melodious voice.

Mr Jay looked up immediately.

Her hands moved to his face and she caressed his cheeks. “I feel better now. How about you walk me to the door so that I can get changed for you?”

Maki blushed again.

Mr Jay was totally fooled by her act. He thought that his acts as a caring boss had managed to con the innocent lady into his clutches. At that moment, he had no idea who was the better pretender.

As he walked her to the door, she limped a little and he wrapped one of his arm around her slim waist.

Maki was taken aback when she tripped and landed on the sofa, with him on top of her.

“Great lecher! You do not need me to seduce you. You just take all chances to molest your workers, don’t you?” Maki was furious but she acted all shy and sorry. She had wanted to pretend to lose her balance and fall on the sofa again, in order to remove the cameras. However, it seemed like the lecher had less patience.

“Oh, are you hurt?” Jay’s hands were on her hands, then her waist and her legs.

Maki had managed to remove the two cameras as he was “caring” for her. She quickly tried to stand up and apologise to him.

“It is okay.” Mr Jay was cursing Maki for being too innocent. She should have just lie there for a longer time.

As she left the office, she took the last camera at the door knob.

The first step was done.

Later, she went to get changed and did some acting again.
Mr Jay apparently had a strong liking for her and actually asked Jessica to give her a half day leave. Also, she was to accompany him for some of the upcoming deals and events.

Jessica was to teach her the ropes.

“Right, all settled within a day!” Maki was feeling proud of herself despite being taken advantaged of. However, her loss was not really great and she felt really satisfied with the progress of her mission. She then reported back to the headquarters which would get back to Ohno.

Ohno nodded his head and smiled to himself. Things were looking good. He had only asked Maki to remove seven out of the nine useless cameras as he was going to ask another undercover to remove the other two as well as plant two more cameras at better positions.

“This Maki is efficient. Good.”

Then he received a phone call from Nao.

She had finally managed to convince the previous secretary to testify against the lecher.

“Nice work, Nao! Keep going!” Ohno praised.

Ohno then went to check out the venues of the business deals and charity events. His instincts told him that something was very weird but he could not place it.

He kept that feeling in mind as he continued to research…

-

Thanks to Yeelyn for supporting and commenting! :)

cheers.

crunch.