[R] ealisation

OH NO!? Love My Name! [COMPLETED]
Chapter 3

Maki took a look at her own reflection in the mirror.

She was wearing a strapless short dress which wrapped around her body perfectly. The length of the dress was inches above her knees and her cleavage was easily visible. It was not her choice that she had to put on such a revealing dress in her opinion. Jessica chose the dress for her and commanded that the boss would only love to see her wear something “proper” like that.

She was to attend a private and important business deal with Mr Jay with another client in a well-known night club. She wondered what kinds of businesses would be discussed and why that particular choice of venue. Being a trained police officer and a woman, she had instincts that the deals were not legal and that most probably ual harassment would be part of the job scope.

Maki inhaled a deep breath as she tried to sashay ily to the exit. She had been in some famous hairdresser’s place with the guide of Jessica. Jessica had given her the last nod before she could stand up and look at her own reflection. In other terms, she had acted like a doll, which was to be dressed up in any way her mistress wanted it.

Mr Jay was already waiting outside for her. He almost literally drooled but managed to keep his composure straight and calm. He opened the door for Maki and invited her in.

During the trip, Maki smartly asked for the case file and began reading through them, avoiding unnecessary interactions with Mr Jay. My Jay did attempt to physically harass Maki but to not much avail.

Apparently, the business deals were of fashion. Basically, the deal was about very revealing pieces of clothes as well as lingerie. In fact, it was more of online businesses. Despite the formal and clean statements in the proposal, something was disturbing Maki but she could not yet figure things out. At the same time, she skillfully placed a recorder in Mr Jay’s car. It was mentioned that Jay had kept his office very secured but Maki supposed that in his own private car which he felt so comfortable with, he most probably would not have hired others to keep track of whether any other devices had been implanted into it.

Maki made use of this chance to implant the recorder in the hope that while the lecher Jay discussed his matters with others, he would leave traces of evidence that could be used against him.

Finally they reached the well-known night club.

Mr Jay behaved like a gentleman as he hooked arms with Maki to lead her into one of the most expensive rooms in the club.

“Mr Alex had kindly reserved this room so that we can discuss our business deal in private.” Mr Jay briefly introduced as he pressed a password to open the door to the reserved room

“No wonder the police force is unable to find sufficient leads… These rich people can invest in so much that they secure themselves… But they are not going to escape from justice!” Maki thought in fury but she showed no signs of it.

Mr Alex was already seated on a long red couch with three ladies, who were wearing very translucent and short dresses. Visibly, he was having great fun. The two businessmen nodded to each other and Maki could feel Mr Alex’s eyes scrutinizing her whole body. Maki calmed herself down as she knew immediately that both Mr Alex and Mr Jay were both of the same kind.

“Alex, this is my new personal assistant, Maki.” Mr Jay introduced her with the emphasis on the word “my”.

“I see. Hi, just call me Alex! These are my lovely helpers and entertainers.” Mr Alex spoke casually, his eyes never leaving Maki.

“Alright, Alex, shall we get into business? Maki is new here. She has to learn some new ropes…” Mr Jay winked.

Alex smirked. “Of course.”

Initially, Maki was recording down the details of what the two men were discussing. They wanted an expansion of the current online business that they had. Then Mr Alex decided that Maki should sit in between the two men.

Maki could feel their breath and hands coming towards her. Now she could feel the real fear…

Just then, one of the three beauties accidentally fell towards Mr Alex’s arms, saving Maki from the attacks.

“Woman! If you are drunk, sleep somewhere else!” Mr Alex shouted and pushed the drunken woman away. She then rolled to the other side of the room.

Little did all of them know, this drunken woman was another undercover cop named Nao. As she rolled to the other side of the room, she implanted a recorder as well as a tiny video recorder.

Maki then apologized as she requested to shift herself to just beside Mr Jay. She could feel Mr Alex’s jealousy and slight fury.

Maki then continued listening to their discussion but the discussion was going towards a weird direction.

“I think we should include videos this time…” Mr Alex suggested.

“I totally agree! Men would love those videos.” Mr Jay continued.

“We need to find great models to showcase our clothes!” Mr Alex grinned.

Mr Jay smiled widely as well, “Models are never a problem. Our clients will just increase in numbers…”

Maki knew what was disturbing her. The “clothes” that these two men were selling were not just the pieces of garments people wore. The “clothes” were a means of covering up for what these men were selling online. They were selling adult ography. Maki shivered.

She quickly excused herself to go to the restroom. Gladly, both men let her go.

Once she stepped outside the room, she only wanted to quickly leave the place.

Meanwhile back in the room, the two men were fervently discussing of how Maki would be a terrific model…

Maki walked to the restroom and washed her face. After she stepped out of the restroom, she felt a tug. She was pulled to one side of the night club, near the dance floor, where many people were dancing vigorously.

A man in black had pulled her.

She stared hard at the man in front of her. He looked very familiar. Then she remembered who he was. She opened and wanted to speak but what happened next took her by surprise.

The man kissed her.

Maki lost her logic at that point of time. She did not understand what the man was doing. However, she was as deeply involved in kissing him as he was. She was not following him. She enjoyed the kiss and was willing to take it further. She could feel his arms tighten around her waist. They were getting out of breath.

“Great cooperation, Maki Horikita. I am sorry. This is sudden but I just had to make sure no one notice us. In your pockets, there are more recorders if you need them. There is Nao inside the room as well. We are getting good progress. These additions can maybe help us reap in more success.” The man spoke huskily.

“Leader.” Maki finally called out. Her heart was thumping fast and she was very glad that they were in a dark night club and that he would not see her flushed face.

“I have never kissed a fellow colleague before for a mission. You are a first. I am supposed to feel apologetic but…” The man did not continue.

Maki stared at him and knew how he felt. She felt something as well. She kissed him gently on his lips again. “I should go back now. Don’t be sorry. You don’t need to.”

With that, Maki turned towards the room again. That man, her leader, known as Ohno Satoshi, gave her strength and many questions… However, she knew she had a mission to accomplish. She was not going to disappoint herself or the leader. In addition, she wanted very much now to impress him though she did not understand why.

The man also turned to leave the night club. The kiss was a last minute resort. If he pulled her out of the club, his actions would be too prominent. There were eyes everywhere. If he pulled her to the dance floor, it would take time and it would be too noisy. He could not have passed the message successfully to her. Also, when he saw her step out from the restroom, he had this impulsive urge to just pull her and press his lips against hers. He did it.

“Maki…” He grinned. Things were going very well…

Unexpectedly well…

Maki went back into the room and managed to survive the whole discussion without getting much attacks from the two lechers as she had tried to make the two men drunk than they could ever imagine…

However, in her mind, the details of the discussion and the evidence collected were not as important as the man and their kiss earlier. She gently traced her lips with her fingers, wondering what that feeling was all about.

She knew that he had to get his message clearly and directly to her. But through the method of kissing?
When she finally reached home, she sent in her report to her leader but without her questions about him kissing her. She briefly just updated him about the next charity event that Mr Jay was going to participate.

She knew he would be there.

She wanted to see him again.

As Ohno scanned through Maki’s email, he was once again impressed with this woman. He knew that he had acted irrationally but he did not regret his actions. This was the first time he had ever felt this way. This woman had interested him with her capabilities. Now he was not just interested but captivated by her physical appearances.

However, Ohno would just see how things progress.

One thing was for sure, he was going to pull her into his undercover team, for any possible missions. He would love to see her again, not just to ensure her safety and to catch the culprits’ flaws, but also to figure things out and to create some kind of progress…

“Interesting.” Ohno thought with a cheeky grin and sparkling eyes.

-

HAPPY LUNAR CHINESE NEW YEAR! :) BIG THANKS TO Yeelyn & Mystic for reading and commenting! :))) HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS UPDATE! :DDD

cheers.

crunch.