[M]aki

OH NO!? Love My Name! [COMPLETED]
[Chapter One]

Maki stepped into her office. In a formal beige office suit and the proper shoes, she looked absolutely like the real office lady reporting for work. It would not have been possible to think that she was an undercover cop.

“Maki, welcome!” A receptionist who was wearing a red blouse and a black mini skirt greeted her. Her make-up was thick and her voice portrayed seductiveness.

Maki bowed and gave a polite smile.

“I am Jessica. I am Mr Jay’s personal assistant as well. You will mainly be covering administration duties. Mr Jay is currently out of town on a project and will be back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can help to clear that stack of administration records.”

Maki nodded and was led to a table which had already a pile of files.

“Right.” Maki observed her surroundings before embarking through the files.

All the ladies working for Mr Jay had strong make-up and perfumes on. They did not look like office ladies but rather hostesses.

Maki took note of this particular fashion. She wondered about the reasons to why they were dresses inappropriately for work.

As she opened the first file, she saw a note for her.

“Mr Jay asked all his dearest ladies to dress in such a seductive way for his viewing pleasures. You will be asked to do so too. His ual harassment begins later. All these women have been harassed and accepted the harassment and assaults as they wanted higher pay. Hence it would be unlikely for them to betray him. It is possible to place hidden cameras in Jay’s office. However, he had his office checked once every single day. It would be hard to remove the camera before the check unless you can note a blind spot in the office. This is your main job. Find a blind spot, install in a camera and we will have more concrete evidence. You may be harassed as well and you would have to play along. You know your job well and you do it well. I will update you again.

-Leader”

Maki took a deep breath. This leader was a proficient one instead. He was actually able to sneak in a note right into her file before she stepped in. The other ladies did not notice it as well.

“Impressive…” Maki thought.

Meanwhile, a cleaner was cleaning the windows of Mr Jay’s office. He smirked to himself as he noted a few spots which were extremely dirty and seemed to be blind spots.

However, if cameras were to be installed, the angles did not seem to be right. Images captured may not be presentable to the jury.

“I need to tell Maki some of these spots and the rest will be up to her.” The cleaner smiled to himself proudly as he continued cleaning.

“This is so fun!” He thought happily.

Hence, no one would have noticed a cleaner slipping in a note into Maki’s file early in the morning. He just appeared as if he was cleaning the new desk.

“Hopefully, Nao would have gotten the previous secretary’s help…” Ohno pondered hard.

Yes, Ohno was the wise cleaner.

It was just one of his covers for now.

The first day of the operation was a breeze.

The next day, however, was a shock for Maki. She did not realize how hideous how the office would be, or how desperate a man could be, especially how despicable means a rich man would employ to fulfill his desires.

“Maki Young, my new personal secretary…”Mr Jay looked at Maki from head to toe. Maki was dressed in a formal office suit again.

There were only Mr Jay and her in the office and the curtains were drawn. Maki scrutinized the man in front of her.

He was pretty tall, and had a good build. He must have spent a lot on his hair as well as his skin. His complexion was wonderful and he had brilliant big eyes and a sharp nose. Mr Jay was a charming man who would never lack women in his life. Nobody would have even thought that he was such a ert.

“I hope your first day here was pleasant, Maki.” Mr Jay went back to sit in his seat.

“It was fine. Thank you Mr Jay,” Maki replied politely.

“Just call me Jay, now can you please lean in nearer to me please?” Mr Jay signaled for Maki to lean forward.

Maki was stumped and could not interpret his instructions.

Maki bent over as what Mr Jay instructed her too.

Then she realized that Mr Jay was checking out her cleavage.

She wanted to kick that Mr Jay right away but she was an employee. Hence she moved her hand to press her blouse more tightly to herself.

Mr Jay showed temporary displeasure before speaking again, “you will receive a new working outfit soon. You are to wear that outfit and buy similar outfits for yourself from then onwards. Jessica will take care of it.”

Maki nodded her head.

“Good, now give me a bright smile and sashay back to your seat, my dear!” Mr Jay stood up and went over to Maki, whispering in her ears as he traced Maki’s face with his fingers. He then pinched Maki's bum and gave her a wink.

Maki trembled slightly and did as she was told. She was deeply disgusted but could not reveal anything. She could sense Mr Jay’s eyes staring at her bum as she sashayed out into her seat.

Out of the office, all the ladies did not bother to look up at all. Maki scrutinized her surroundings.

In her heart, she knew that all of the female colleagues had been through this. She felt a surge of anger within her. How could these women tolerate such treatment?

Back at her seat, she realized that there was a new pot of plant. There was a fake leaf protruding out of the pot of plant though. Maki took the fake leaf out and there was a message for her.

“Hey, I have placed some cameras at these positions. That lecher will surely call you in tomorrow again. Do your best to get some of these cameras out. The lecher most probably misses his ladies and will do something to some of them later. Hopefully, the cameras can capture some proper views. There are however some cameras which you should not remove as the spots may be just the blind spots that we need. The rest of the team is on the lookout as well. Just get into that lecher’s good books. You may have to sacrifice a little but that lecher is going to discuss some business with some drug dealers soon, under disguise. You will have to try to get yourself involved.

-Leader”

“Satisfy that lecher!”Maki clenched her fists.

“It is for the greater good…” She convinced herself and buried herself into work and plans to get the cameras out tomorrow.

At the same time, a delivery man was making his rounds, passing documents around while checking out the office.

“Jay baby, get your girl in! You will scream my name soon!” The delivery man grinned to himself…

-

[CREDITS AGAIN!]

POSTER & BG DONE BY SaMaNtHa at
http://ver-sah-tyle.blogspot.com/

-

[NOTE]

ENJOY & COMMENTS PLEASE?! :P

THANK YOU.