Kitty from Mato Planet: Chapter Eight

Kitty from Mato Planet

***

 

The alarm was ringing at six in the morning which made Junhong wake up as he stretched his body. Yesterday, he was so tired because he walked all around Myungdong, that he couldn't open his eyes easily. Well, It was normal for Junhong sleeping in but since Daehyun was living with him now, he changed a lot. Junhong walked towards the bathroom with his half opened eyes and washed himself up, and after he finished he walked out towards the bed where Daehyun was sleeping.

 

"... well, It would be weird if he wasn't sleeping after walking around that much."

 

Junhong looked at Daehyun sleeping in his butterfly position, with the blanket thrown on the floor. Junhong shook his head as he walked towards the blanket and put it on top of Daehyun again as he looked at his face. Daehyun was deep asleep that he didn't notice that Junhong was really close to his face, and just slept.

Junhong started to stare at his face. Daehyun had the pretty eyes, sharp nose with well shaped face which looked so cute for his image. Is this the first time I saw his face this close? Junhong thought as he kept on looking at Daehyun's face, then he looked back at the closed eyes, and then slowly down to his lips.

 

Thick pinky lips. His lips... lips...

 

'Kiss...'

 

When Junhong got to that point, he immediately stood up from the spot and stumbled backwards, he touched his lips and then looked at Daehyun, then quickly ran out of his room. Why... why did I think about that while looking at him? ! Junhong started to curse himself, as he hit himself with the towel that was around his shoulders. Me... with that alien? ... what was I thinking...

 

"... no way... what is wrong with me these days."

 

Junhong didn't know what to do anymore, that he covered his face with both hands bending down, until when he hurt his thighs on the corner of the table that he screamed out in pain. What is wrong with me this morning... aish... Junhong tried to cool down the pain on his thighs, and then walked towards the dressing room. He was talking to himself as he was changing into his school uniform, then he put his empty bag around his back and walked back towards Daehyun's room again. Now he was used to going school. This is all because of Jung Daehyun.

 

"Kitty, wake up. I'm going to go school now."
"... mhmm..."
"If you wake up, I made fried rice so eat that and there is chocolate brownies too."
"... okay."

 

Daehyun was fighting to get up, but then ended up just nodding his head to what Junhong said to him. He only laughed towards Daehyun and flicked his forehead and walked out of the house. As soon as he was walking towards school, he sighed out loud.

 

"Aish, ... why do you have to be so cute."

 

It was a secret to Daehyun that Junhong was only looking at his lips, while he was talking to him.

 

***

 

"Yah, who was he?"
"... can't you just shut your mouth, please."
"Quick, tell me who he is, don't say he's really your boyfriend!"
"He is just nothing to me! Can you stop?!"

 

Junhong was already tired because of the talkative Himchan, he tried to shut him up, but it was no use that he gave up. Jongup who was also quiet, and nice was stuck next to Himchan and was looking up at him with his small eyes. Junhong who just didn't feel like talking, and felt lazy and tired didn't even tried to open his mouth. 'You are so mean. seriously.' Himchan pretended to flick his short hair and turn away, which just made Junhong snort in reply. ... how could a senior talk so childish... tch.

 

"Yah, why aren't you bringing your kitty to school, I miss the kitty."
"... I left it at home because he was sleeping."

 

When he said that, he slightly smiled thinking about this morning. '... you smile at the kitty like that, and look at me like a rotten expression.' Himchan wanted to say more, but couldn't when Junhong put his middle finger up at Himchan to shut him up. Himchan who was upset pouted, and then said, 'Well... that's it! I'm going to your place!' and linked his arm with Junhong. It was the different feeling to when Daehyun linked arm with him so he screamed at him, 'Yah! You ing bastard!' and pushed him away. Junhong who had goosebumps all over his arm, rubbed them until it was gone.

 

"If you link arms with me once more, I am going to break your arms."
"Fine, I won't! But I am and will go to your place! That kitty looked like it loved me!"

 

Love, my . He was scared of you. Junhong wanted to say this to Himchan, but then he kept it to himself and just said, 'Ah, I don't know. Do whatever you want.' and pushed Himchan as far as he could from him. 'Jagi, you are so mean!' Himchan pretended to cry infront of Junhong who didn't care and just put his head down on the table and closed his eyes. Aish, so tiring... Kim Himchan, If you wake me up. I will not forgive you. eventhough he said that, his lips turned into a smile.

 

***

 

"E-eh?"

 

Daehyun who was sleeping, shot his eyes opened like you see in the horror movie and sat up from the bed. He rolled his eyes a few times, and got up from the bed, but sat back down on the bed because of the headache. He stayed in that position for a few minute, and then stood up again. 'Ah... where did Junhong human go?' and was looking around to find Junhong, but he realised that he heard his voice in the morning, which he thought that he said that in his dreams and laughed out loud. '... ah, I slept so well...' Daehyun stretched his body, and then ran towards the kitchen.

 

"Whoa!"

 

His eyes were shining when he saw the fried rice and kimchi on the table and there was also a note from Junhong.

 

[Eat breakfast, and chocolate brownies. I'll be back soon.]

 

Daehyun smiled as he kept his eyes on the note reading it a lot of times, then he folded the note in two and put it inside hs pocket and sat on the chair. If someone asks Daehyun when is the favourite time for him, he won't think and just say his happiest time would be when he is eating. Daehyun held the spoon and started to mix the eggs with the fried rice with happiness.

While eating the fried rice, he was in his deep thought. ... human is always taking care of me, and I haven't done anything for human at all. he was frowning, but then he had a good idea, that he held the spoon tightly as he could and raised it up as he screamed out.

 

"I am going to do something for Junhong!!!"

 

'...ah...' Daehyun looked around the house because his voice echoed in the house since it was so empty and he was the only one inside the house. Daehyun felt embarrassed that he put his arm down and started to shove his rice into his mouth, Before I do that, I need to eat first. 

 

***

 

Before Daehyun could do a surprise present for Junhong, It was his job to go through Junhong's room. Well, It was not a good idea that he had to go through other people things, but Daehyun couldn't do anything since his rocket broke, and lost everything that he owned so he only had this way to do an surprise event for him. Daehyun was going through Junhong's drawers and wardrobe, tables and there was few things that came into his eyes.

 

"... why does human have a hair pin with him..?"

 

Daehyun tilted his head as he observed the hair pin, and imagined Junhong put this pinkish hair pin on his head, which didn't match at all. 'Still! I found one!' Daehyun jumped up and down from the spot like a little child. Also he found a 
A4  paper and a pink crayon under his bed. Daehyun didn't get why, there was pink things everywhere, starting from the pink hair pin and now the crayon. He was still satisfied that he had something to write on that he wrote something on the A4 paper.

As soon as he finished writing something on the paper, he felt hungry again. He walked towards where Junhong keeps all the chocolate brownies and took it all out, then he screamed out, 'A-hah!' and started to rip five package of chocolate brownies. Along with the crumbs the brownies also all around the table.

 

"This can do..."

 

Daehyun was so excited to surprise Junhong and make him happy that he couldn't take his smile away from his face.

 

***

 

"Let's go together!"
", I told you. I don't care if you follow me or not."

 

Junhong glared towards Himchan as he pushed him over where Jongup was, as he quicky walked ahead of those two towards his place. Himchan laughed as he dragged Jongup and hopped towards Junhong and walked next to him. Junhong sighed out loud, as he looked at those two people next to him. ... how could he be so childish in that age. Junhong only thought about showing Daehyun to them and kicking them out of the house.

 

Anyways... is he in his kitty form... or his human form...

 

Junhong felt uneasy, that he just wanted to tell them to go home, but he couldn't stop Himchan no matter what, so he just left them following him. Junhong who was infront of his house, now opened the door and walked inside. When he walked inside the house, his eyes changed as his body stiffened. ... what is all this.

 

"Where is he..."

 

There was the brownie package all around the table, and when he looked inside his room there was all the A4 paper on the floor. ... this... this old cat. Junhong who got pissed off at all this mess, felt something on his foot. When he looked below, there was the brownies piled up looking like a cake, and next to it was Daehyun in his cat form looking up at him. Before Junhong can say something to him, Daehyun turned into his human form, holding the brownie cake towards Junhong.

 

"Junhong, this is your present!"

 

Daehyun had the pink pin that he found on the drawer on his head, and Junhong who saw that was about to smile, until he remembered that his friends were following him to his house which made him panick.

 

"... w-what is this..."
"The k-k-kitty..."

 

Holy . Junhong forgot about those two because he was only thinking and looking at Daehyun and also he turned into a human, without knowing that his friends were coming over. Himchan and Jongup was looking at Daehyun with their  eyes wide, not believing what they just saw. Junhong didn't know what to do, or say towards his friend. Daehyun who felt Himchan and Jongup's eyes looking at him just froze on the spot.

 

***

 

- BlockBap92 -