Kitty from Mato Planet: Chapter Two

Kitty from Mato Planet

***

 

"First of all, I came from Mato Planet."
"... Mato? Where is that planet?"
"I think it's far away from here, because it took me some time to get here."

 

The boy was smiling at Junhong as he was talking about things that no one can believe. Argh, what am I doing here? Why am I here talking to this human who calls himself an alien..? Junhong was yet still dumbfounded. When he hear these words from the boy, it feels like he has his childish side where all the children's think that pororo is alive. Junhong who couldn't believe a word, but he gave the boy the eyes to continue and waited till he spoke again. When the boy didn't say anything, Junhong was the one who asked him the questions. 'What is your name?' he asked shortly.

 

"In Mato Planet, I have the name of Kekemato, by short they call me Keke." The boy answered him back, whilst Junhong just stayed silent. "Also, my earth name is Jung Daehyun."

 

Hah, how could he be named keke? Who named him that? It sounds like childish character name. Junhong wanted to say this out loud, but he kept it inside as he looked straight into Daehyun's eyes, he got another question to ask. '... I thought you said it was your first time in earth? How could you have the earth name?' When Junhong asked that, Daehyun looked at him puzzled then, clapped his hands saying, 'Ah!' and started to answer him back.

 

"I knew about earth. I just didn't know where it will be at. So, If I go there... I wanted to use this name, so I made it up. All the people who live in Mato Planet, has their different names in every planet."
"I see... what a weird planet you live in."

 

As soon as Daehyun finished his words, he looked around the hospital room, and screamed out, 'Wow! This place is so cool!' Junhong just scratched his head and thought why a hospital looks cool for, then he remembered and asked another questions. 'Then, what is your earth age?' Daehyun was in his deep thought as he said, 'Um... wait!' and started to count with his fingers and then again clapped his hands as he screamed out, 'Ah! I remember  now!' and jumped from the bed.

 

"I am twenty years old."
"... you are what?!"

 

'I can't believe you. Yah, how could you be twenty years old, stop bullting! How could you be a senior?' Junhong didn't care about who was younger or older, he just ignored his words and kept on talking so fast that he couldn't believe a thing he just said right now. Daehyun who couldn't understand half of the words Junhong said because it was so fast, looked so lost as he asked him, 'A senior? What's that?' This was unbelievable for Junhong, that he just nodded his head and tried to pass this question and asked another.

 

"Then why did you come here?" When Junhong asked this question, Daehyun couldn't say a thing at all. "Do you have a place to stay?" He asked again, and there Daehyun replying him with a 'No'.

 

'Hah. How could a alien come down to earth without a plan.' Daehyun who also thought that he was stupid to just come to earth like this, scratched his head, then looked at Junhong with his big eyes and grabbed his hands. Junhong was surprised at first, but he didn't want to show his expression that he kept his cool smirk on his face. Ah, he is really cute... seriously.

 

"To... tell you the truth. I ran away from Mato Planet."
"... what?"
"So... can I please stay at your place for awhile?"
"Er... hey, alien..."
"Aish, I will pay you back for everything, just let me eat and sleep at your place, please..."

 

... am I suppose to trust him or what?

 

Junhong looked at him suspiciously, but then he couldn't look away from the big round kitty eyes that Daehyun was doing, that he decided to just accept him. Junhong was blank for a few minutes, and soon he replied him.

 

"Argh, fine. Just get well soon."
"... really! You are accepting me? I will give you my love human!"
"W-w-what the? Yah, get off me!"

 

Daehyun really looked happy that, he seemed to forget about his injured body and hugged Junhong as tightly as he could as he put his arms around his neck. 'W-what are you doing, you cat!' Junhong spoke to him as he didn't like what Daehyun was doing, but as he looked at the thin and small Daehyun, he couldn't help but to keep a smile on his face. He is really cute, this 2560 years old cat.

 

Rrrrrrrrrr

 

Junhong's friend who was waiting for him to come, was waiting there for more than an hour that now he was cursing at  Junhong staring at the phone screen. His friend didn't stop calling him as he cursed Junhong for making him call him eight times, while Junhong didn't know that, and was staying in that hugging position for a long time.

 

 

***

 

 

"It's here."

 

Junhong came home with a kitten inside his jacket. Daehyun was whining that he doesn't want to stay in the hospital that he ignored the doctors words, and turned into a cat and told Junhong to take him home, and there they were not even the day has passed they were at home. It's been awhile I have been inside my house. It's a warm weather yet... It feels so cold. Junhong looked around his place, and then realised that he had the kitten with him, he held the kitten and put him down lightly on the floor. The kitten made this cute sound, and then took a step towards the living room, and just a blink of an eye, turned back to human again as now Daehyun was running around the house.

 

"Whoa~ this is really cool! Whoa~"
"Yah, yah! You're going to make a hole on the floor, you stupid cat."
"I'm not a stupid cat! I'm Daehyun! Jung Daehyun!"

 

Hah- as I thought, when he turns into a human... he sure gets noisy. Junhong sighed out loud. He said that he ran away from mato or tomato what ever the place is, gah- I shouldn't have let him in the house. Junhong thought that this was not going to be good. Junhong was just looking at Daehyun running around, until he fell down on the floor. 'Ah, seriously? Jung Daehyun.' He quickly went up to Daehyun who was about to cry.

 

"Aigoo. You should have listen to me. Oppa told you to becareful, you old cat."
"What is with the oppa again... It really hurts..."

 

'Aish, okay.' Junhong held Daehyun's wrist who was grabbing his knees and pulled him up, then he went towards the fridge to get a bottle of water.   After he drank the water, he asked, 'Do you have any clothes to wear?' and Daehyun replied, 'No... I told you, my plane is broken and I lost all my belongings.' Junhong who knew that this was going to happen, tried to . 'That's the reason why you look like a beggar now. Go inside my room and wear my clothes.' He pushed Daehyun inside the room, and closed the door.

 

"I'm not a beggar!"

 

Seriously, this old cat is so noisy.

 

Soon, Daehyun came out of the room and stood behind Junhong who was looking inside the fridge to see if they have anything to eat. When Junhong felt that someone was behind him, he turned around and looked at Daehyun top to bottom, and just stood there looking at him like that for a long time.

The yellow tshirt that Junhong wear was also big for him, but when Daehyun put that clothes on, it looked like a kid was wearing his father's clothes. Also the leopard designed short that comes up to his knees was just so big for him. His legs are so thin. I am also thin like him, but atleast I am tall, but he is so small. Junhong who forgot to close the fridge, was now getting a warning from the fridge as it was making a beep sound. Daehyun who was just looking at Junhong, was panicking as soon as he heard the sound coming from the fridge as he leaned close againsed Junhong's back.

 

"Oh, oh? That thing is making a sound. Is that going to explode?"

 

When Daehyun asked him looking frightened, while looking at the fridge, Junhong shook his head at Daehyun as he replied to him, 'No. The sound is coming from the fridge. You idiot.' and closed the fridge. As soon as the sound was gone, Daehyun took a deep breathe, and held his hands to his chest to calm him down. Junhong who had his smile on his face, quickly put his straight face on and started to take out some breads that he had on the cupboard. This was what Junhong always eat when ever he doesn't like to cook.

 

"Just choose anything, and eat. Aren't you hungry?"
"I am very hungry!"

 

Daehyun who was grabbing his stomach, looked at all the different flavoured breads and asked, 'Eh? What is this?' and held onto Junhong's shirt. Ah, he looks like one of us... but why does he act like an alien. Junhong sighed as he thought about telling this alien, about what human's eat, wear, and do. '... bread is... um... It's made out of flour... and... It's... sweet.'

 

"Sweet..?"

 

Daehyun smiled at the word sweet, he looked at all the breads on the table, and chose the dark chocolate brownie and,

 

"Yah, you ing idiot!"

 

He was about to shove the bread into his mouth, without taking the package off.

 

 

***

 

"... is it nice?"
"Yeah, It's really delicious! Ah... does all human eat like this?"
"... not really. Our school food is though."
"... ?"

 

Daehyun who didn't know some of the words that Junhong was saying, looked like he was lost in his words. Junhong who didn't like to teach him anything at all, just said, 'The food taste disgusting. Okay?' Daehyun didn't reply him back, because he was busy eating his third choco brownie as he took of the package. Daehyun learnt how to take of the package, by getting hit on the head by Junhong who was never so nice to teach anyone like this. Daehyun who took another bite of the brownie, looked like he was in his own world as he rolled on the sofa.

 

"Yah, If you leave brownie crumbs on the sofa. I am going to boil you old cat alive."
"... what did you say?! Aish! How could you say such things like that!"

 

Daehyun pouted as he sat on the sofa, as he took another bite of the brownie. ... does his stomach have a black hole or something? How many brownies is he eating?! Junhong couldn't believe this cat, that he poured the milk on the cup just incase Daehyun's need to drink it. Daehyun asked, 'What is this?' to Junhong as he looked down at the cup with white liquid inside. 'Milk. You drink it.' He just replied shortly. Daehyun said, 'Ah-ha!' and grabbed the cup as he drank it in all go, and said, 'Kyaa~' closing his eyes as if he was in heaven. 'Human! I think it's good that I met a human like you!' When he said that, Junhong just looked away from him.

 

Gah... now my chic life is going to get ruined by him.

 

... still I forgive him, because he's cute.

 

 

***

 

 

"Jung Daehyun, old kitty, what are you doing..."

 

Junhong who just finished calling someone, and coming back inside the living room, stopped. Daehyun who finished his dinner with a lot of brownies, was clinging onto Junhong, but as he felt his phone vibrating, he made a face. ... holy. How many missed calls did I get? Junhong closed his eyes, and then said, 'I'll be right back, I just need to call someone.' and went inside his room. And like that, he'd been listening to his friend swearing at him for twenty minutes and came out of the room, and there he saw Daehyun sleeping on the sofa with the TV on.

 

"Aigoo. Now you feel sleepy, after you ate all this?"

 

Junhong grabbed the remote control and turned the TV off, then he sat on the floor, and looked at Daehyun's face, and his eyes went down to his eyelashes, they were so long. Junhong fixed his hair up, as he put his frindge to the side. Yah, serioulsy what are you? Why did you come into my life? It was his first time a person was this clingy. Junhong is the person who can't stand people like Daehyun, but he just couldn't push Keke the cat away. He was somewhat a part of him now. Junhong was looking at the sleeping Daehyun, and was talking to himself, then pinched his cheeks. It was so soft, that it made him feel like touching it again and again.

 

"So chubby and soft... like marshmellow."

 

He was like that for a long time, and Junhong who felt stupid talking to himself stopped, and lightly carried Daehyun in bridal style and carefully put him on the bed. ... is he sleeping, or what? There was no movement at all. He sleeps so deeply, that he won't know if a stranger takes him away. Junhong quietly laughed to himself, as he put the blanket on top of Daehyun. He then took another blanket out from the wardrobe, and took it out as he lied down on the sofa, and pulled the blanket all the way up to his head. Junhong could feel the Daehyun's warmth on the sofa.

 

I don't know what he said was true or not, but If he did really came from another planet, he should be tired.

 

Junhong who touched the sofa, still feelin the warmth of Daehyun, slowly closed his eyes.

 

 

***

 

- BlockBap92 -